Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Black
    2001 Camaro ss

..personally, I think no one should have the right to mouth off about.."you're disgracing my favourite body style"..this is a free country..what's next.."your car is the wrong color?"..these are fighting words..you wanna put a person in their place do it on the track...show 'em who the real "quarter pounder is and who's the big mac"..comformity is for dummies...people that can't think for themselves or who are intimidated to be themselves..this my personal opinion and not intended to offend anyone...

Black
    2002 A4 Z/28

Quote Originally Posted by Y2KPewterSS View Post
    I guess asking her for a BJ was out of the question after that little incident?
    HAHAHAHHAAAAA, i would have pressed my luck and asked anyway

Black
    2002 A4 Z/28

Quote Originally Posted by Y2KPewterSS View Post
    Here is the solution for this incident if it occurs again, and its a win-win situation. If you encounter another one that raises your BP like that, pull up to him, inform him he could have a girl similar to yours if his car looked like yours instead of its current appearance and that will slap him in the face plus make your girl feel tingly. She will give you road head after that most likely

2016 Camaro SS - Summit
    2001 Trans Am WS6 - NBM

Quote Originally Posted by BADASS2000SS View Post
    Cant wait to see the pics! Nice new avatar BTW.
    I'll post them up on Fat-ass-chance weekend at screw that o'clock. And thanks

Quote Originally Posted by konigandy6 View Post
    mmm popped collar!!! Look about as manly as boy george.
    No one can match the awesome power that is.....

BOY GEORGE!!!!!

2016 Summit White 1SS - The DD - Mishimoto catch can, Solo axleback & secondary cat delete, LED sidemarkers & reverse lights, head/taillight blackout, RCC custom badges
    2001 NBM Trans Am WS6 - Torquer V2 cam, Yank 3000 stall, Transgo kit, Racetronix fuel pump, TSP LTs, Magnaflow catback, Strano Springs/Koni STR.T shocks, 17x9.5/17x11 TTII's
    2000 Arctic White SS #1667 - Sold

Black
    2002 A4 Z/28

Every body , look out for the TJEA, they left paint on my hood, drank all my beer, and took all the chips n dip!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2016 Camaro SS - Summit
    2001 Trans Am WS6 - NBM

Quote Originally Posted by IT_SS View Post
    Every body , look out for the TJEA, they left paint on my hood, drank all my beer, and took all the chips n dip!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good he missed the fact that I left his toilet clogged with a ginormous Cleveland Steamer.....

:

Black
    2002 A4 Z/28

Quote Originally Posted by Y2KArcticSS View Post
    Good he missed the fact that I left his toilet clogged with a ginormous Cleveland Steamer.....

:
    STOP MAKING ME LAUGH

2002 Z28 A4 NBM
    Sadly now demodded :(

Better a Cleveland Steamer than a Double Decker......

2016 Camaro SS - Summit
    2001 Trans Am WS6 - NBM

Quote Originally Posted by 67CamaroRSSS View Post

He speaks the truth man. When you're picking out the crud with your rubber gloves on because it just won't flush, just remember....it could be so much worse

white, white and pewter
    Rip99SSA4,74Z28M4,02SSM6

Quote Originally Posted by George141 View Post
    ..personally, I think no one should have the right to mouth off about.."you're disgracing my favourite body style"..this is a free country..what's next.."your car is the wrong color?"..these are fighting words..you wanna put a person in their place do it on the track...show 'em who the real "quarter pounder is and who's the big mac"..comformity is for dummies...people that can't think for themselves or who are intimidated to be themselves..this my personal opinion and not intended to offend anyone...
    so what your saying basically is a double standard, your saying yes be different do what you like... well whenever you modify your car bike whatever there is going to be good compliments and constructive critsism deal with it

black
    02 vette vert

Quote Originally Posted by camarojunky74 View Post
    so what your saying basically is a double standard, your saying yes be different do what you like... well whenever you modify your car bike whatever there is going to be good compliments and constructive critsism deal with it
    theres a difference. if youre walking down the street and a stranger walks up and says "dude, i dont like your hair cut, i would never do that to my head " thats unsolicited and you should tell them to mind their own f-ing business. if you walk up to someone and ask what they think of your hair and they tell you the exact same thing, then you deal with it cuz you asked for an opinion! same difference as driving down the street and somebody feels the need to tell you what they think of your car, mind your own f-ing business[if its bad] if its a compliment you say thanks. put pictures up on ls1.com and ask what do you think? then you deal with it cuz you asked! is that so hard to understand?

Velocity Yellow
    2008 Corvette Z06

:
    And I totally pissed all over the cat....

Velocity Yellow
    2008 Corvette Z06

Quote Originally Posted by 67CamaroRSSS View Post
    I love leaving the upper decker!!!

"why is poo coming out? I keep flushing it and poo keeps coming out!!"

Sunset Orange Metallic
    2002 Trans Am WS6 M6

like i told you on tech luke, you gots some cojones... mad props but very dumb

you neve know how it is going to go, you might have put your girls life in danger... shit you know how we get

GROUND KONTROL C.O. dneemorelos's Avatar

PEWTER
    2002 Camaro Super Sport

Saw a green Camaro this morning (possibly Z28 with RS kit? or just RS kit..) that made the BP go through the roof..... pretty sure it was a V6, but I couldn't see badges for all the F'ing DECALS EVERY F'ING WHERE, probably none of those parts for those stickers were on the car, and it had huge ugly rims, probably DUB knock-offs. He gave me the "I have a Camaro too!" wave, I just gave him an eyebrow....

There are several down around these parts that just make me , but there are many others that I .
    Nothing personal, but who cares. These guys obviously don't know what they are doing, but that doesn't make u the sh#t all of a sudden. I'm so cool I get a wave, but I'm gonna give him an eyebrow?......There may be things people don't like bout my car, and I know there's things I don't like bout yours (rims, hazy headlights, etc..), but at the end of the day, they are OUR cars and we do what we want with em, and we don't care what people think of them.

11 years of bangin gears cammed goat's Avatar

Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

I would have kept my mouth shut, but I agree with the OP on his opinion of the car he saw.

Arctic White
    2000 Z28

Quote Originally Posted by dneemorelos View Post
    Nothing personal, but who cares. These guys obviously don't know what they are doing, but that doesn't make u the sh#t all of a sudden. I'm so cool I get a wave, but I'm gonna give him an eyebrow?......There may be things people don't like bout my car, and I know there's things I don't like bout yours (rims, hazy headlights, etc..), but at the end of the day, they are OUR cars and we do what we want with em, and we don't care what people think of them.

+1000

GROUND KONTROL C.O. dneemorelos's Avatar

PEWTER
    2002 Camaro Super Sport

Quote Originally Posted by Z28Thunder View Post
    +1000

black
    02 vette vert

speaking of unsolicited comments: mail truck pulls up beside me at a red light, the old black guy driving looks over and says "hey jake, nice car but will it git rubber?" i said git rubber? i could be buyin new tires tomorrow if im not carefull! he starts laughing, light turns green, i look back and hes still sitting there laughing. [its the little things that make a day sometimes.]

2016 Camaro SS - Summit
    2001 Trans Am WS6 - NBM

Quote Originally Posted by dneemorelos View Post
    I got rid of the hazy headlights....yeah, other than that I got nothin'

Takes a real man to admit when he's wrong.

But my rims are the shiz

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information