Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

NBM
    2002 z28 camaro

Quote Originally Posted by FORD RECOVERY EXPERT View Post
    @ INS....... I have a Hat that says Click for full size

we should get those hats and have it be our club hat for every meet and all go to pizza shops for lunches

Bone it like you own it FORD RECOVERY EXPERT's Avatar

Black / Stryker Blue
    2K WS.6/ 2K9 G8GT

^your idea, I like it...

2016 Silverado Z71
    1999 Camaro SS #1437

Quote Originally Posted by ls1camino View Post
    That was a nice explosion...poor vette. But yeah, like Keith said...at least he won!!!

I'm trying to see what he was racing but can't.

Black
    '98 Z28

Quote Originally Posted by shady milkman View Post
    you guys dont listen very well do you ? it said he lived in a gated community right near the accident....wow a illegal immigrant living in a gated community ehh ? secondly a much more likely situation...a friends car..that he was borrowing etc takes it and acts stupid..or yes he might have stole it..but illegal immigrant no
    tons of neighborhoods are gated down here. that doesn't mean shit.

white
    2000 Z28

Quote Originally Posted by rbob93 View Post
    And I thought Ocasio was an Irish name??
    i am pretty sure the aucasio is the hispanic version. at least puerto rican version. i never seen it like that before.
    Last edited by 00z28bubba; 02-20-2009 at 05:21 PM.

Bright Red
    1999 Trans Am Ws6

Quote Originally Posted by doberman 152 View Post
    I'm trying to see what he was racing but can't.
    The headlights looked like Porsche.

UberTapping Friction Pimp Anthracis's Avatar

18D Cock Diesel
    1999 Z28; 98 SS #2043 RIP

It was a modded beetle!

"I am the executioner. When a crime is committed and the exalted state does not take vengeance nor move to punish, then comes time for the executioner to declare himself. I have waited long enough. The criminals are hereby sentenced to death. By fire. By earth. By water."

White
    2001 Z28

you all(not all) some racist bitches come to okc look for a white z28 ask for id and im going to put it right up your ass and your car is going to end up in my garage,and fuck immigration i am born here come try me. yes that name is not HISPANIC.

Blue
    72 Chevelle, 2001 SS

Is there only one white Z28 in OKC? I go there almost yearly. If so, I'm sure i've seen ya prolly 200 times. You get to places fast.

Bone it like you own it FORD RECOVERY EXPERT's Avatar

Black / Stryker Blue
    2K WS.6/ 2K9 G8GT

Was that a racist comment? witht the reference to one white and all???

UberTapping Friction Pimp Anthracis's Avatar

18D Cock Diesel
    1999 Z28; 98 SS #2043 RIP

Quote Originally Posted by victor111262 View Post
    you all(not all) some racist bitches come to okc look for a white z28 ask for id and im going to put it right up your ass and your car is going to end up in my garage,and fuck immigration i am born here come try me. yes that name is not HISPANIC.
    That would be ethnocentric bitches...or prejudiced bitches, or stereotyping bitches...not racist. If you are gonna start shit at least do it with some intelligence and tact.

Freedom of speech and basic human rights are great aren't they? People can say what they want in this country.That's why everyone always flees their own shithole of a country on the skidmarks of the world and immigrate here.

We are all immigrants here. We all came here from somewhere. The only true Americans are the Native Americans. Don't forget that.

Your comments are those of an insecure person. I can admire your internet heroics but that means nothing. intelligence is a better option here. If you disagree with the views on this forum, seek life elsewhere. Wonderful thing called freedom of choice. Don't get your panties in a bunch. Its not a big deal and you are not gonna change anybody's views or belief systems. You're only gonna look like an asshole like you do right now and piss yourself off. If you want to change the world, call your congressman, write a letter, take a picture, get in line, be an activist, do something intelligent...Don't just mouth off on an internet forum. You come off childish and insecure.

I can understand the frustrations of some of the members on this forum. Hell, I have people I work with who demand you give them all their tasks and things in Spanish...they refuse to learn english, and make it seem like it is our fault for not having Spanish speakers at the workplace or Spanish materials. This is America jack! If you don't love it, LEAVE. Respect the people that put food on your table and at least learn the god damned language. That pisses me the fuck off.

Next time I get to OKC, maybe we ought to get together and have a beer and think about how to mod our cars to be better rather than trying to race for pinks. I'm sure there are many cars on this forum that would ass rape your car so watch your mouth otherwise you may end up carless as well as insecure and ignorant.

Relax man, I can see the vein on your forehead from here! Calm down...go get a beer.

Have a happy day!

2016 Silverado Z71
    1999 Camaro SS #1437

Quote Originally Posted by Anthracis View Post
    That would be ethnocentric bitches...or prejudiced bitches, or stereotyping bitches...not racist. If you are gonna start shit at least do it with some intelligence and tact.

Freedom of speech and basic human rights are great aren't they? People can say what they want in this country.That's why everyone always flees their own shithole of a country on the skidmarks of the world and immigrate here.

We are all immigrants here. We all came here from somewhere. The only true Americans are the Native Americans. Don't forget that.

Your comments are those of an insecure person. I can admire your internet heroics but that means nothing. intelligence is a better option here. If you disagree with the views on this forum, seek life elsewhere. Wonderful thing called freedom of choice. Don't get your panties in a bunch. Its not a big deal and you are not gonna change anybody's views or belief systems. You're only gonna look like an asshole like you do right now and piss yourself off. If you want to change the world, call your congressman, write a letter, take a picture, get in line, be an activist, do something intelligent...Don't just mouth off on an internet forum. You come off childish and insecure.

I can understand the frustrations of some of the members on this forum. Hell, I have people I work with who demand you give them all their tasks and things in Spanish...they refuse to learn english, and make it seem like it is our fault for not having Spanish speakers at the workplace or Spanish materials. This is America jack! If you don't love it, LEAVE. Respect the people that put food on your table and at least learn the god damned language. That pisses me the fuck off.

Next time I get to OKC, maybe we ought to get together and have a beer and think about how to mod our cars to be better rather than trying to race for pinks. I'm sure there are many cars on this forum that would ass rape your car so watch your mouth otherwise you may end up carless as well as insecure and ignorant.

Relax man, I can see the vein on your forehead from here! Calm down...go get a beer.

Have a happy day!
    Well put Anthracis

Quote Originally Posted by Spaz View Post
    i wonder if he could post this in the "kill" section???

^

Desert Boat Guy SouthernBornThriller's Avatar

Black 2002 T/A M6
    Green 1997 Ram 4x4

Cursing Immigration, and threatening to steal our cars is not the best way to defend hispanic heritage against racial stereotyping.

Black
    '99 SS

Chinga a tu madre.

Black
    2000 Trans Am WS6

poor corvette

Retired Outlaw Sum Bitch

Quote Originally Posted by doberman 152 View Post
    Dumbass

None

Quote Originally Posted by Sarge View Post
    Dumbass

white
    2000 Z28

Quote Originally Posted by Anthracis View Post
    incorrect my family has been in old mexico area way before it was part of the states. old mexico area is ca, tx, ok, az, co, nv, ut, about half of wy. just trying to keep you up on info, i dont mean to sound pissed or anything. but you are right about taking it easy on the getting fired up portion though. its not worth fighting ignorance in that manner.

Everything fiberglass
    2005 Amberlamps

straight up e-thuggin yo, keepin it reals

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information