Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

white
    90 Mustang 5.0

Quote Originally Posted by bodyman5000 View Post
    I just find it hilarious that we are at a point in this country where nobody has any manners. People actually support a guy making an ass of himself in a grocery store because someone is in the express line with too much stuff?

Really?

If she had a 100 items and 98 of them were the same thing would it make you feel better?

You guys need help.

This guy would be in for murder if he went through what I did at a Walmart. My girlfriend and I were at the deli section and they had the red number dispenser. I took a number and waited. In the meantime 5 people walked up in front of me and the staff in the deli started helping them first.

They weren't USING the number system that THEY have for deciding who is next.

Another lady who had taken a number got pissed and told one of the workers that we had taken numbers. So they had to figure out who had the lowest number and went from there.

I should have shot someone according to some of you guys.
    Neither 100 or 98= 15 items or less. See sign on light above register for further directions

Black/Red
    2005 GTO

Quote Originally Posted by 310stanger View Post
    Neither 100 or 98= 15 items or less. See sign on light above register for further directions
    Disagree. 98 cans of tuna fish is 1 item, tuna fish. Hahahah.

Black
    99 Z-28

I used to work in a grocery store for years. Some people are just wound to tight. The one trick I learned was that the 10 item or less line blows. They usually have several people all paying differently. I pick the lane with only two people with lots of stuff. 7-10 times the person in front of me will let me go ahead of them. Oh and just swipe your card while they are ringing you up. That shit bugs me the fumbling around when it comes time to pay. It's like it's a freaking surprise to some people, some woman pulled that at Costco the other day I almost lost it.

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

I just find it hilarious that we are at a point in this country where nobody has any manners. People actually support a guy making an ass of himself in a grocery store because someone is in the express line with too much stuff?

Really?.
    yes really... it's not about manors.... it's about the priciple... this country has become a vagina due to PC bull shit... everyone has to walk on egg shells so they don't hurt someones faggoty feelings... i don't and speak my mind...

If she had a 100 items and 98 of them were the same thing would it make you feel better?.
    if it was 98 of the same item sure.... tender presses item quantity '98' on the register and scans one while the rest stay in her cart... if they need to be bagged then absolutly not...

You guys need help.

no...

This guy would be in for murder if he went through what I did at a Walmart. My girlfriend and I were at the deli section and they had the red number dispenser. I took a number and waited. In the meantime 5 people walked up in front of me and the staff in the deli started helping them first.

They weren't USING the number system that THEY have for deciding who is next.

Another lady who had taken a number got pissed and told one of the workers that we had taken numbers. So they had to figure out who had the lowest number and went from there.

I should have shot someone according to some of you guys.
    that is your own fault for not speaking up right from the start... it's not hard to say "hey mr deli worker... i'm not standing here with my teeth in my mouth looking at your because i think you're pretty... i took a number and that person is after me..." you're your own victim in that one and deserve it for not having a set...

yes you should have shot them... not the employees but the morons that just walking right up...

its short but its skinny. jiveass's Avatar

pewter
    99 trans am

its funny how some of you guys are saying she was wrong and had no right to be in that line, even after she asked for permission..... like you guys have never tried to bend the rules....lulz

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

Quote Originally Posted by jiveass View Post
    its funny how some of you guys are saying she was wrong and had no right to be in that line, even after she asked for permission..... like you guys have never tried to bend the rules....lulz

she is in the wrong... she can wait just like everyone else... she is just a lazy shit bag....

its short but its skinny. jiveass's Avatar

pewter
    99 trans am

Quote Originally Posted by Spaz View Post
    she is in the wrong... she can wait just like everyone else... she is just a lazy shit bag....
    haha i knew i could ruffle yer feathers!!

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

Quote Originally Posted by jiveass View Post
    haha i knew i could ruffle yer feathers!!
    someone breathing near me can do that...

1978 Corvette

Quote Originally Posted by 67CamaroRSSS View Post
    My experience with queing is that I invariably end up in the slowest line, regardless of circumstances. It's always been this way for me. I suppose it's my lot in life. This is annoying but it has taught me patience.

Also, 5 or 10 minutes of delay in a checkout line isn't worth the increased BP. I save that for road rage...
    Me too, so always get in the line with the prettiest check out gal, took my wife over a year to figure out my plan!

Everything fiberglass
    2005 Amberlamps

Quote Originally Posted by 98MustGT View Post
    Me too, so always get in the line with the prettiest check out gal, took my wife over a year to figure out my plan!
    guilty

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information