Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Its a trick man.She really didnt give you permission she is just testing you.

Sounds like your the dumb one.

Impounded

NBM
    99 z28

Quote Originally Posted by flash View Post
    Its a trick man.She really didnt give you permission she is just testing you.

Sounds like your the dumb one.
    exactly. just like when they ask you if they look fat.

the correct answer is: no. rosanne is fat.

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer Sooner View Post
    exactly. just like when they ask you if they look fat.

the correct answer is: no. rosanne is fat.

Exactly!!!

NBM
    99 TA

have you met this person you met online face to face?
    Things on the internet are often not as they seem and alot of people can get their head twisted in those situations.

I hate to bring up your disability but Is it possible that your gf may not be happy in your relationship but doesn't have the heart to break it off with you because she would seem like a bad person, so instead she gives you permission to sleep around in hopes that you will leave her? If she is giving you permission to sleep around, chances are she is doing the same. If your main concern is hurting her, you should talk it out with her and be honest because chances are if you are in an "open relationship" it usually means neither people are happy.

Just my 2 cents tho man, i hope everything works out for ya.
    Last edited by KyleLs1; 11-05-2008 at 09:24 PM.

SILVER
    2004 CTS-V

white
    90 Mustang 5.0

Quote Originally Posted by KyleLs1 View Post
    Hey Corey, have you met this person you met online face to face?
    Things on the internet are often not as they seem and alot of people can get their head twisted in those situations.

I hate to bring up your disability but Is it possible that your gf may not be happy in your relationship but doesn't have the heart to break it off with you because she would seem like a bad person, so instead she gives you permission to sleep around in hopes that you will leave her? If she is giving you permission to sleep around, chances are she is doing the same. If your main concern is hurting her, you should talk it out with her and be honest because chances are if you are in an "open relationship" it usually means neither people are happy.

Just my 2 cents tho man, i hope everything works out for ya.
    I completely agree with what you just said about the open relationship and it meaning that neither party is happy. A lot of people try to play it off that they are just secure and they have their free spirits etc. But being friends with a girl that had a long time on/off boyfriend and her having an open relationship with this person, getting engaged with them and then breaking it off, she really just was never totally into this guy. She is now glued to some loser that treats her like total shit, and she is totally commited to him. So she is somehow maybe not necessarily happy, but shes into him and she will commit. Meanwhile for like 6 yrs it was an open relationship with a guy that had a great job, was a very intelligent nice person and was good to her.

I think that the current girl is trying to give the OP an "out"

back 'n better than ever Kjz99z28's Avatar

White/Black
    1999 Z28

+100000000000 on the open relationship thing

Navy Blue Metallic
    1999 Trans-Am

Troll? Fake? You folks are some cynical. lol

And if you've got any socks older than thirty you aughta change them out.... what do you say?

I'm not worried about mentioning My disability man, thanks for the positive thoughts.

No way does the girl I live with want this to end, although I can see why some might think that. What was arranged was not an "open relationship" it was me given permission to do as I liked.

oh and, I've met the girl, sparks-a-plenty.

Those of you who're talking about me not deserving either of them.......... alot of you are coming accross as a little jealous. If your lives are such that you have needed to take and hold on to the first/only decent chance you got or think you will get. Well then I'm sorry my situation annoys you, but that is not the case for me, if things don't work out with the new girl I'll meet someone else, not a worry in the world about that.

I was hoping someone could offer a little help to break this softly because I care about her alot. So far not much help, I guess that's because there is no easy way, I knew that.
    Last edited by Wheels; 11-05-2008 at 08:40 PM.

Sebring Silver
    2000 CamaroSS

Quote Originally Posted by Wheels View Post
    alot of you are coming accross as a little jealous. If your lives are such that you have needed to take and hold on to the first/only decent chance you got or think you will get.
    Dude, I've been messing with women for about 45 years now & have had more pussy than you've had zits.
    I am not jealous of your situation in the least, but I DO see the error of your ways.
    If you're going to be a "playa," then have the balls & decency to let the women you meet know BEFORE they get involved with you.
    You're jacking this girl around & she doesn't deserve you treating her this way & you know it.
    You're fucking it up for the next guy when you play stupid games.

Navy Blue Metallic
    1999 Trans-Am

Quote Originally Posted by rbob93 View Post
    Dude, I've been messing with women for about 45 years now & have had more pussy than you've had zits.
    I am not jealous of your situation in the least, but I DO see the error of your ways.
    If you're going to be a "playa," then have the balls & decency to let the women you meet know BEFORE they get involved with you.
    You're jacking this girl around & she doesn't deserve you treating her this way & you know it.
    You're fucking it up for the next guy when you play stupid games.
    I'll own up to that, I have made a mistake by letting things go this far without making a decisive move to cut things off, but the two line comments that read something like "You're scum, you're going to fuck it up and die old alone and full of regrets" are pretty lame

Sebring Silver
    2000 CamaroSS

I'll own up to that, I have made a mistake by letting things go this far without making a decisive move to cut things off, but the two line comments that read something like "You're scum, you're going to fuck it up and die old alone and full of regrets" are pretty lame
    Yeah I can dig it.....But now go tell her & quit faking it!!

Negro
    2000 Trans Am WS.6

Those of you who're talking about me not deserving either of them.......... alot of you are coming accross as a little jealous. If your lives are such that you have needed to take and hold on to the first/only decent chance you got or think you will get. Well then I'm sorry my situation annoys you, but that is not the case for me, if things don't work out with the new girl I'll meet someone else, not a worry in the world about that.

I was hoping someone could offer a little help to break this softly because I care about her alot. So far not much help, I guess that's because there is no easy way, I knew that.
    Jealous, nah i got a good girl who is amazing.

But seriously letting it get this far, hell looking for another girl when it sounds like you have pretty cool girl already was a mistake, if you were even thinking about geting someone else, shoulda ended it there yea your going to fuck with that girls head making her think what did she do wrong, trust is a valuable thing... I guess tho if your going to go through with this be honest tell her exactly why you are doing what you are doing, Yea your going to make her feel like shit, and break her heart, your gonna feel like a dick as well you should if you have a heart, but its better than living lies... thats my 2c

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

they are not lame... it's the simple truth... you are probably to young to realise it now but the girl that you want to break up with that gives you every thing you want and need is what you will shoot your self in the foot about losing years from now... i did the same thing you did... we are trying to help you...

Black/Screaming Yellow
    99 S/C TA WS6 & 04 Cobra

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer Sooner View Post
    3some
    That will not work out.

Black/Screaming Yellow
    99 S/C TA WS6 & 04 Cobra

Let tell you something I was once in a similar situation. I had an Aussie girl that was hot as heck and did everything for I wanted. She was awesome and I came home an got together with my ex who was just as hot and I thought wanted me. It turned out that when my ex was out of college she dumped me. Which was only like 6 months later. She wanted to be a career woman now that she had her degree. I had already messed it up with the other chick of course and I used that same line "Its not you its me." I ended up with the crap in the end of that one.

Hang on and see where you go with the current one and if you then are not pleased then move on but don't do it because you simply have an opportunity too. It will be like walking over a bouncing betty! Trust me.

Love buying generic GM's Nastyfoot's Avatar

Black, Black
    2011 "Generic" Gasser

Troll? Fake? You folks are some cynical. lol

And if you've got any socks older than thirty you aughta change them out.... what do you say?

I'm not worried about mentioning My disability man, thanks for the positive thoughts.

No way does the girl I live with want this to end, although I can see why some might think that. What was arranged was not an "open relationship" it was me given permission to do as I liked.

oh and, I've met the girl, sparks-a-plenty.

Hahaha!........jealous, good one. But really, I don't think so. You wanted advice, it wasn't exactly what you wanted to hear so I guess your gonna do what your gonna do anyway.

But don't get butt hurt if people, including myself, don't agree with ya. You see, here at LS1.com, where not only gear heads, we're life advisors too!

2002 Z28 A4 NBM
    Sadly now demodded :(

Expecting sound serious advice about relationships on an internet car site from folks you neither know nor have met (or have met you) is sorta like asking Dr Phil to tune your car over the phone.

SILVER
    2004 CTS-V

WHEELS, how old are you?

Miss Pennsylvania ls1blackbeauty98's Avatar

'98 Black Gone :(
    01 WS6 Midnight Blue

Quote Originally Posted by Nastyfoot View Post
    Hahaha!........jealous, good one. But really, I don't think so. You wanted advice, it wasn't exactly what you wanted to hear so I guess your gonna do what your gonna do anyway.

But don't get butt hurt if people, including myself, don't agree with ya. You see, here at LS1.com, where not only gear heads, we're life advisors too!
    Quote Originally Posted by 67CamaroRSSS View Post
    Expecting sound serious advice about relationships on an internet car site from folks you neither know nor have met (or have met you) is sorta like asking Dr Phil to tune your car over the phone.

Red
    '99 Firebird Trans Am WS6

Tell the hot one that you can't be with her, and then tell the "dumb" one that you also can't be with her. If you stick with the hot one she will just leave you sooner or later, whether it's because she has found someone else or because you are a dick. The "dumb" girl seems like she has some serious self esteem issues, which you are not helping her overcome by doing all this dickery. So do yourself and the "dumb" girl a favor and just stay away from both girls.

Ok, now that I've got that out of my system I can say this: I don't think you are a bad person. You are just a bit immature maybe and you don't know what you have. I am by no means more mature though, a few months ago I had some similar feelings about my fiance. I love her but I was just feeling like I hadn't experienced enough as a bachelor, that she was annoying, etc etc etc. I finally came to the conclusion that I'm just being a dick and I needed to realize what a great woman she is.

So my real advice would be, think long and hard about what you want and what you will STILL want in 5 years. Do you want to have a year or two of fun with a sexy girl and then bounce around to new ones? (Absolutely no problem with that, just be honest with the girls) Or do you want to be settled down with a girl who will cook and clean WITH you, who you can make love to and not just bang, who you will be able to talk to about anything you would ever want to talk about?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information