Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Red
    02 35th LE Camaro SS

Wow. Sorry tater. Hope it all works out for you.

2002 Z28 A4 NBM
    Sadly now demodded :(

Quote Originally Posted by tatertot91 View Post
    In the trunk its just a little wrinkled by the spare tire, not the drivers side
    The nudge up front didn't do any damage that wasn't already there

Just checking my options here and found this
    Why?! http://miami.craigslist.org/pbc/cto/1760122270.html
    WTF is with the fag pink paint accents????

Arctic White
    2000 Camaro Z28

Quote Originally Posted by 67CamaroRSSS View Post
    WTF is with the fag pink paint accents????
    Maybe it belongs to a chick

Silver 2002 WS.6
    Red 1989 Formula

Man tater im sorry to see this

Light Pewter Metallic
    2001 Camaro SS

man tater i'm really sorry to see this too. at the same time one way or another you know you will find yourself in the seat of an SS with your iForged wheels
    2012 Regal GS

2004 Cadillac CTS-V (Sold)
    2001 Camaro SS (Sold)
    1999 Camaro Z28 (Sold)

02 Z28

damn dude. just gotta move on with it man, shit happens... hope u get your car back on the road. clean ass rims.. is it iforged u baller? lol if yeah then u gotta take pics!

Black
    99 WS.6 - Modified

Man that sucks Tater. Hope it works out for you.

Pewter
    2000 Z28 Camaro

That sucks, this is my worst fear.

You can always buy it back and fix it. I ended up pocketing money on one of my DDs by buying it back and fixing the big stuff.

Not saying u wanna do that with your Camaro...

Black
    2013 Camaro 2SS/RS 1LE

Sorry to hear and see it.

Buy it back and part it out if ya can. Stay on that insurance company and make sure they know book value isn't going to put the same low mileage clean car in your driveway.

Sunset Orange Metalic
    2001 Camaro SS

Thanks everyone, woke up this morning with a little pain, not gonna chance it. Called an personal injury lawyer just in case.
    Quote Originally Posted by KahanaReef View Post
    Called up already, it is. It is being highly considered.
    Quote Originally Posted by 2001camaroSS View Post
    man tater i'm really sorry to see this too. at the same time one way or another you know you will find yourself in the seat of an SS with your iForged wheels
    Thats the plan, insurance companies have a rep for screwing people over so i'm gonna tey my hardest to get every penny i can for that new SS
    Quote Originally Posted by vonskee-z28 View Post
    damn dude. just gotta move on with it man, shit happens... hope u get your car back on the road. clean ass rims.. is it iforged u baller? lol if yeah then u gotta take pics!
    Already done http://ls1.com/forums/showthread.php?t=137860
    Quote Originally Posted by MeGoFast View Post
    Buy it back and part it out if ya can. Stay on that insurance company and make sure they know book value isn't going to put the same low mileage clean car in your driveway.
    Yeah i'm going to let them know for sure. Still trying to decide if i should swap the wheels before the insurance sees it or leave them on and have them compensate me for them.

Arctic White
    2000 Camaro Z28

Yeah i'm going to let them know for sure. Still trying to decide if i should swap the wheels before the insurance sees it or leave them on and have them compensate me for them.
    I'll take your wheels

Swap them. They won't count them just like they don't care about mods. They will calculate the price for the value of a comparable year/mileage etc... stock vehicle.

Black
    69 Camaro, 99 Camaro SS

Damn that sucks man. This is why our cars are getting more rare they keep getting totaled. I hope it doesnt happen to yours. That SS with the pink looks clean besides the pink....Hope it works out for ya

Sunset Orange Metalic
    2001 Camaro SS

Quote Originally Posted by Camaro69Mac View Post
    Damn that sucks man. This is why our cars are getting more rare they keep getting totaled. I hope it doesnt happen to yours. That SS with the pink looks clean besides the pink....Hope it works out for ya
    thanks, i'm really thinking about the pink/white SS but have a 00 WS6 on my mind as well. Its been modded pretty heavily but he would take my jetski as a partial trade, really got to get rid of it so i'm considering it. Its got an LQ4, a built T56, and a 9" rear. Real scary buying a car like that, i'd have to look over it real good.

Arctic White
    2000 Z28

thanks, i'm really thinking about the pink/white SS but have a 00 WS6 on my mind as well. Its been modded pretty heavily but he would take my jetski as a partial trade, really got to get rid of it so i'm considering it. Its got an LQ4, a built T56, and a 9" rear. Real scary buying a car like that, i'd have to look over it real good.
    Mussssssttttt g ettt the Arctic White SS..... Must get....

Ya, sometimes you are buying someone elses headaches, and the workmanship is always questionable, especially if you are picky like me. So I've always preferred to buy stock vehicles and mod myself.

Problem now is, these cars being as old as they are, there are hardly any out there that haven't been touched. Makes the search that much more difficult, for me anyway.

11 years of bangin gears cammed goat's Avatar

Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

Quote Originally Posted by KahanaReef View Post
    I think you're right Dena. And it looks like she took VERY good care of it looking at the pics. Looks like she made herself a she-Berger clone.

Sunset Orange Metalic
    2001 Camaro SS

Quote Originally Posted by Z28Thunder View Post
    Mussssssttttt g ettt the Arctic White SS..... Must get....
    lol, wasn't so crazy about white when i got it but ended up loving how clean it always looked. Still not so crazy about the pink. Depending on how much i get from AT&T i might have to rock that pink on it for a little while. If i pay shipping both ways, possible trade for your hood and spoiler?

Quote Originally Posted by Firebirdjones View Post
    Problem now is, these cars being as old as they are, there are hardly any out there that haven't been touched. Makes the search that much more difficult, for me anyway.
    I hear ya there, thats why my Z28 was bone stock when i bought it. I don't really have lots of time to go shopping this time around though. Don't know how long the insurance company will cover a rental car either.

Quote Originally Posted by cammed goat View Post
    I think you're right Dena. And it looks like she took VERY good care of it looking at the pics. Looks like she made herself a she-Berger clone.
    I called and a chick owns it. Was originally black, first owner painted it silver (maaco paint job). She said the paint was bubbling so she had it done in white.
    She sounded like she took real good care of it, never know till you see it in person thought.
    Last edited by tatertot91; 05-28-2010 at 06:30 PM.

Arctic White
    2000 Z28

lol, wasn't so crazy about white when i got it but ended up loving how clean it always looked. Still not so crazy about the pink. Depending on how much i get from AT&T i might have to rock that pink on it for a little while. If i pay shipping both ways, possible trade for your hood and spoiler?

Spoiler can be had for a small price... Hood is not for sale or trade.. If I missed a posted just say... Did they total it ???

I hear ya there, thats why my Z28 was bone stock when i bought it. I don't really have lots of time to go shopping this time around though. Don't know how long the insurance company will cover a rental car either.

I understand completely. When my wifes Z28 was totalled 2-3 years ago (hit exactly like yours) we were in the same boat. Even then a stocker was nearly impossible to find and time wasn't on our side. We had already bought a house in AZ and had not moved from Ohio yet, and with a move planned I didn't have the time to strip the total, and didn't want to haul it with me either.
    I ended up finding a lightly modded 2000 SS down in Florida, so I flew down, bought it and drove it back to Cinci. Gotta do what ya gotta do.
    Last edited by Firebirdjones; 05-28-2010 at 06:41 PM.

Sunset Orange Metalic
    2001 Camaro SS

Quote Originally Posted by Z28Thunder View Post
    Spoiler can be had for a small price... Hood is not for sale or trade.. If I missed a posted just say... Did they total it ???
    Nah, the paint isn't that bad. And it being totaled is pretty much inevitable. Cheapest quote i got was 7 grand and that is just a wuick estimate of parts and labor from what is visible, the blue book value right now is 5. Just noticed yesterday that the glass also is coming off of the hatch. It gets worse every time i look at it.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread Information