Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Red
    02 35th LE Camaro SS

Lol. Trolls be trolling.
    Boost gets you laid, unless your name is Jon.

red
    95 Z28

Quote Originally Posted by qwik219d9 View Post
    when I renew my insurance they always ask have you had any tickets as in plural I'm not really lieing if I say no because I've only had one ticket.

wow...

Arctic White, red/gray
    1997 Corvette, 92 Typhoon

Haha he's got to be trolling

Pewter
    2000 Z28 Camaro

I wouldn't have paid that shit.

Where's the due process?

If you're not going 15 over around here, you're getting passed.

The only time I go the speed limit is if the roads are icy.

2002 Z28 A4 NBM
    Sadly now demodded :(

the city I was in Montgomery, AL have cameras on every red light even none busy streets they even have cameras at stop signs.

when I renew my insurance they always ask have you had any tickets as in pural I'm not really lieing if I say no because I've only had one ticket.

occasionalley when I take a image w/ my digital camera the flash automaticalley comes on and obscures the images guess that how this got invented.

https://www.phantomplate.com/
    I certainalley won't intensionalley run a red light just to test it out but I think it's worth the $50.

Sky mall used to sell police radar jammers (simiairl to this https://radarshield.com/site/ they where kindof pricey however they deserve a look into. I think the police can search you'r car for this jammer and servalley fine you more than a regular ticket?

what do you Guy's think
    What do I think? Well, I think English wasn't your favorite class...
    67 Camaro: K-K + 797-z (look it up), 454/Th400/4.10 12-bolt = 6mpg, PS/PDB/PW tilt, tach, gauges...

2005 Corvette LS2/M6 Magnetic Red Metallic (What else would it be?) w/ Cashmere interior

2002 Z28: NBM/Tan, MTI smooth lid, smooth bellows, !AIR, !cats, 1-3/4" QTP SS LT's, 2-1/2" TD's with X-pipe, MagnaFlows dumped at axle, custom welded SFC's, MidWest Chassis body mount adjustable T/A, 3400 stall, 3.23 gears (was 2.73). Tuned: 343rwhp/357rwt (before TD's). Best: 12.559 @ 108+, 1.73 60' @ 3500' DA w/MT ET Street DR's.

Carbon footprint? CLOWN SHOE!

Black / White
    '00 T/A M6/'19 Hemi Truck

Luckily for you Police Departments and Department of Motor Vehicles do not communicate state to state...so the odds of your license getting suspended in GA from AL is probably unlikely.

Oh wait...

And on top of all of that...if you ever decide to go back to AL and get pulled over they'll throw you in jail for an $85 bench warrant.

This post cant be real...
    2000 Black TA M6 - LT's, ORY, UMI Short Stick, TT2's, Drilled/Slotted Rotors, Braided Lines, and Tuned by Vengeance SCCA and Car Show Approved
    2019 Ram 1500 Crew Cab Laramie Limited
    2015 Ram 1500 Crew Cab Sport Premium Hemi - Sold
    2010 Hemi Crew Cab Sport Premium - Tuner and HID's - Sold
    06 Quad Cab HHHHemi - Sold
    99 Hugger Orange Camaro - Sold
    97 Camaro - Sold

red
    95 Z28

Quote Originally Posted by theorangeguy View Post
    Luckily for you Police Departments and Department of Motor Vehicles do not communicate state to state...so the odds of your license getting suspended in GA from AL is probably unlikely.

Not true.

National Center for Interstate Compacts Database

Although in many states, a simple speeding ticket will not transfer over. Only more serious offenses like a DUI will. In any case, it's like ~45 states that belong to the drivers license compact, so chances are your home state is going to find out about a ticket you get in another state.

98 Formula
    06 duramax

Quote Originally Posted by 5.0THIS View Post
    Not true.

National Center for Interstate Compacts Database

Although in many states, a simple speeding ticket will not transfer over. Only more serious offenses like a DUI will. In any case, it's like ~45 states that belong to the drivers license compact, so chances are your home state is going to find out about a ticket you get in another state.
    had a buddy of mine get caught up in that.....at one time he lived in North Carolina and evidently had a speeding ticket there or something along those lines....wasn't a serious ticket like DUI. Couple of years ago he gets a letter in the mail from the Ohio BMV informing him that he wouldn't be able to renew his license here if he didn't take care of the ticket there. I forget how long it had been but it had been quite a while ago when he got the ticket. He had to make it right to get his license renewal.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mean Green Z28 View Post
    Don't worry about understanding women. Women understand women, and they hate each other

Gone:2001 Camaro SS #4846

I think theorangeguy was being sarcastic, referencing the incredulity of the original post.
    Demanding something free on top of a discount is just being a Democrat

Black & Blue
    '02 WS.6 / '07 Suburban

Despite the so-called Drivers License Compact, I have yet to see any repercussions from a violation committed in PA by an out of state driver, DUI included. Interestingly, if I went over to NY and committed a first offense DWAI, I would actually get my ass kicked harder by the PA suspension than if I had committed a first offense DUI here. Go figure.

98 Formula
    06 duramax

Quote Originally Posted by pajeff02 View Post
    Despite the so-called Drivers License Compact, I have yet to see any repercussions from a violation committed in PA by an out of state driver, DUI included. Interestingly, if I went over to NY and committed a first offense DWAI, I would actually get my ass kicked harder by the PA suspension than if I had committed a first offense DUI here. Go figure.
    are you assuming that's how it would work out or do you know that for sure? I would think the arresting district would have say in the punishment and you couldn't be punished twice for the same offense so you would serve penalties in NY but PA would only get involved if you didn't pay the fine and hold your license ransom until you paid the NY fines. Just the way I understand it.

Blog Entries

silver
    99 ws6

I renewed the insurance the other day the Lady didn't even ask if I had any tickets so I didn't volinta any
    answers.

what do you Guys think of dissciseing the tag w/ the spary?
    cam-LTs-FAST78-Susp.-Rims

red
    95 Z28

I got a speeding ticket in Kansas once. Paid it there, never showed up on my Colorado record, even though they were notified about it.

Black & Blue
    '02 WS.6 / '07 Suburban

Quote Originally Posted by 0rion View Post
    are you assuming that's how it would work out or do you know that for sure? I would think the arresting district would have say in the punishment and you couldn't be punished twice for the same offense so you would serve penalties in NY but PA would only get involved if you didn't pay the fine and hold your license ransom until you paid the NY fines. Just the way I understand it.
    My out of state driver client list numbers in the hundreds at this point and I have had zero callbacks for drivers being punished in their home states for a PA infraction. And yes, you can be punished twice for the same offense. The reason for this is that the other state has no authority to actually take or suspend your license, they can only preclude you from driving in their state. However, your home state can kick your ass and take your license for the out of state infraction. Laws are different across the country but this is usually how it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Naaman View Post
    AZ has some pretty spectacular accidents... like... if they happened anywhere else, it would be a major deal with helicopters in the sky and the whole emergency services infrastructure responding... but here in AZ... just run of the mill...
    Yeah, you have to be from another state to realize how catastrophic the accidents are here in AZ. I see some phenomenal wrecks on a weekly basis here, and I think AZ must be used to it, it's just another day to them.

the city I was in Montgomery, AL have cameras on every red light even none busy streets they even have cameras at stop signs.

when I renew my insurance they always ask have you had any tickets as in pural I'm not really lieing if I say no because I've only had one ticket.

occasionalley when I take a image w/ my digital camera the flash automaticalley comes on and obscures the images guess that how this got invented.

https://www.phantomplate.com/
    I certainalley won't intensionalley run a red light just to test it out but I think it's worth the $50.

Sky mall used to sell police radar jammers (simiairl to this https://radarshield.com/site/ they where kindof pricey however they deserve a look into. I think the police can search you'r car for this jammer and servalley fine you more than a regular ticket?

what do you Guy's think

I have a better idea. Obey the laws and then you don't have to worry about it

Quote Originally Posted by allbaugh_04 View Post
    I wouldn't have paid that shit.

Where's the due process?

If you're not going 15 over around here, you're getting passed.

The only time I go the speed limit is if the roads are icy.
    So let em' pass. 15 over here would be 90 mph, that's nuts. People don't realize how fast things happen at those speeds, driving way over their heads. A blow out at that speed can just about guarantee a roll over and possible death on these highways. People fly off the mountains fairly often up here. Stupid is as stupid does. I had a blowout at just 70 mph and I'm damn lucky to still be here. I wasn't even doing the speed limit, let alone 15 over, lol.
    I don't know about NE but people in AZ are friggin idiots when it comes to the highways.

98 Formula
    06 duramax

Quote Originally Posted by Firebirdjones View Post
    So let em' pass. 15 over here would be 90 mph, that's nuts. People don't realize how fast things happen at those speeds, driving way over their heads. A blow out at that speed can just about guarantee a roll over and possible death on these highways. People fly off the mountains fairly often up here. Stupid is as stupid does. I had a blowout at just 70 mph and I'm damn lucky to still be here. I wasn't even doing the speed limit, let alone 15 over, lol.
    I don't know about NE but people in AZ are friggin idiots when it comes to the highways.
    I've developed a theory.....the closer to a coast you get the worse people drive. It's a noticeable difference between here and out by VA Beach. There's so many idiots out there that shouldn't be behind the wheel of a tricycle much less a car. Never seen that many bad drivers in one place. The highways are littered with broken glass and bumper covers out there.

Yeah I think you're right Orion. Arizona weather attracts all kinds too, so that doesn't help. What I'm tired of seeing are crosses and flowers stuck in the ground on the side of the roads all over the place where deadly accidents occurred. I mean everywhere you go so see them. I can drive a short 5 mile stretch to town and point out 7 or 8 of them. Even in 25 mph zones. Makes me sit there and scratch my head, how the hell can someone have a car accident in a 25 zone and kill themselves. That's just one example of how fast and stupid people drive around here. Speed limits mean nothing to these people.

My philosophy since I was 16 has always been "if I feel the need to speed, stick to 5mph over and you'll never have a problem" and that's been the case for me. An exception might be a school zone but 99% of the time it's not an issue. If I need to speed more than that then maybe I should consider my departure time as the root issue.
    I can't tell you the 100's of cops I've passed at 5 over. Never an issue, they are more concerned with the 10-15-20 mph speeders, those are the ones that pose a danger to everyone else. These people can't even park a car correctly, switch lanes correctly or even keep it between the lines, so what makes me think they can control a car at 20 over the limit when something happens. Nothing.

Arctic White, red/gray
    1997 Corvette, 92 Typhoon

Quote Originally Posted by 0rion View Post
    I've developed a theory.....the closer to a coast you get the worse people drive. It's a noticeable difference between here and out by VA Beach. There's so many idiots out there that shouldn't be behind the wheel of a tricycle much less a car. Never seen that many bad drivers in one place. The highways are littered with broken glass and bumper covers out there.
    That doesn't explain IL drivers.

My 01 GMC Jimmy was hit 3 times in the same day in Chicago. Twice while I was in parking spots. 2 of them just drove off. One of the drive offs had the nerve to pull up next to me after side swiping the Jimmy while it was in a parking spot and cuss me out before driving off.
    Last edited by Zinergy; 03-02-2016 at 07:15 AM.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information