Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Old: 00 WS6, 02 Z06, 79TA
    11 F350 CC 6.7L

are you by any chance on good terms with her parents? Or used to be before she jumped on the crazy train? I'd say this girl needs some serious help! lol You could always talk to her mom about how concerned you are for her and say you would really like to schedule an appointment for her to talk to a doctor to figure out what's wrong with her. That will surely piss her off but at the same time at least let her family know that you aren't the douchbag that she is surely portraying you to be. Would probably look good if you ever end up in court too. Also having her parents on your side is never a bad thing.

white
    90 Mustang 5.0

Quote Originally Posted by ArcticZ06 View Post
    are you by any chance on good terms with her parents? Or used to be before she jumped on the crazy train? I'd say this girl needs some serious help! lol You could always talk to her mom about how concerned you are for her and say you would really like to schedule an appointment for her to talk to a doctor to figure out what's wrong with her. That will surely piss her off but at the same time at least let her family know that you aren't the douchbag that she is surely portraying you to be. Would probably look good if you ever end up in court too. Also having her parents on your side is never a bad thing.
    me thinks daddy is in jail or was never around and mommy is a white trash alcoholic or something to that nature. I'd be shocked if this girl came from a good family

08 HD FXSTB
    2010 F350

I have no clue what she has told her parents about me so I am not even bothering calling them. She was with her mom when she decided she wanted a divorce. When I dropped her shit off at her mom's house, her mom didn't seem to be concerned by her weird behavior

08 HD FXSTB
    2010 F350

Quote Originally Posted by 310stanger View Post
    me thinks daddy is in jail or was never around and mommy is a white trash alcoholic or something to that nature. I'd be shocked if this girl came from a good family
    She was adopted as a baby, her dad owns three companies and is loaded. Mom and dad both seem normal, older brother seems normal and is also a millionaire.

11 F350 CC 6.7L

Quote Originally Posted by infantryws6 View Post
    She was adopted as a baby, her dad owns three companies and is loaded. Mom and dad both seem normal, older brother seems normal and is also a millionaire.
    good luck. Since she'll obviously have a better lawyer than you if you end up in court make sure you keep all of the crazy texts and voicemails you possibly can! I don't really understand why she doesn't just sign the papers and let you go free. Wait... did I just say I don't understand a woman?? hahaha

Old Enough to Know Better Crimson Sin's Avatar

Red Fire
    2007 Mustang GT/CS

good luck. Since she'll obviously have a better lawyer than you if you end up in court make sure you keep all of the crazy texts and voicemails you possibly can! I don't really understand why she doesn't just sign the papers and let you go free. Wait... did I just say I don't understand a woman?? hahaha
    Truth in that statement..

Dark Steel Metalic
    98 T/A

Wait... did I just say I don't understand a woman??
    You aren't the first and won't be the last, we're in the same boat.

98 Formula
    06 duramax

does she ever call her dad "Sarge"?

2006 GTO

is up with that crazy broad.. she seriously tops the cake compared to your last ex..

Dude from now on.. stick with mail order brides..

Impounded
    gmcheviac

So did she really get an abortion or is she screwing with you? And if acknowledges that it's someone elses' baby, why would she ask how does it feel to loose a child? Just a crazy drunk cunt?

08 HD FXSTB
    2010 F350

Quote Originally Posted by wheeliE-maxx View Post
    So did she really get an abortion or is she screwing with you? And if acknowledges that it's someone elses' baby, why would she ask how does it feel to loose a child? Just a crazy drunk cunt?
    I have no clue, supposedly she is getting an abortion on Wednesday. Nothing makes any sense. One minute it is mine, then it is already dead, then she needs money for an abortion again, then it is not mine. Nothing makes sense, she has no job or money and tells me she has to borrow money for the abortion and tells the lawyer she cant afford to fight any of it so she will just sign yet she is at the bar by herself buying drinks all night long. I reallly wish I had a clue what the truth was. Hopefully she gives my lawyer proof she is either not pregnant or had an abortion on Wednesday like she says.

I don't know how she can be so screwed up that she justifies having an abortion as a way to get even with me for not letting her have my dog. I don't know how she can go out smoking and drinking until she pukes knowing she is pregnant. Unfortunately there is nothing I can do about it because there is no law against drinking while pregnant. Even if we knew who the father was he would get no say in what she does with it.

11 years of bangin gears cammed goat's Avatar

Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

Sounds like one of those little girls we have all seen in the stores stomping their feet and throwing themself on the floor crying because mommy and daddy wouldn't buy their "lil angel" the new Barbie doll the "angel" always wanted.

08 HD FXSTB
    2010 F350

Quote Originally Posted by cammed goat View Post
    Sounds like one of those little girls we have all seen in the stores stomping their feet and throwing themself on the floor crying because mommy and daddy wouldn't buy their "lil angel" the new Barbie doll the "angel" always wanted.
    Basically that is what it is except it is give me the puppy or I'll kill a baby

11 F350 CC 6.7L

Basically that is what it is except it is give me the puppy or I'll kill a baby
    Dude, she'll probably kill the puppy and then leave it in your front yard. Either that or serve it to you in soup.

Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

I wonder what the penalties are regarding drinking while having child? I am tempted to say reckless endangerment or attempted murder. If there is a felony charge, she is done.

08 HD FXSTB
    2010 F350

Dude, she'll probably kill the puppy and then leave it in your front yard. Either that or serve it to you in soup.
    She doesn't get the dog, she already signed the agreement that I keep both dogs. They were mine before the marriage anyhow.

I don't understand why she thinks she is entitled to anything of mine after 6 days of marriage. Then again she says it was my decision to get a divorce, she only said was she wasn't moving with me. She evidently thought we could live 1800 miles apart, never see each other, I would pay for everything, and that is considered a marriage

08 HD FXSTB
    2010 F350

Quote Originally Posted by cammed goat View Post
    I wonder what the penalties are regarding drinking while having child? I am tempted to say reckless endangerment or attempted murder. If there is a felony charge, she is done.
    I tried reporting it to child protective services and I was told there was nothing they could do

Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

She doesn't get the dog, she already signed the agreement that I keep both dogs. They were mine before the marriage anyhow.

I don't understand why she thinks she is entitled to anything of mine after 6 days of marriage. Then again she says it was my decision to get a divorce, she only said was she wasn't moving with me. She evidently thought we could live 1800 miles apart, never see each other, I would pay for everything, and that is considered a marriage
    There is the problem...she cannot deal with REAL LIFE...as most young ladies I have met.

The Herpes of LS1.com Modulistic's Avatar

gray
    07 duramax

Quote Originally Posted by 0rion View Post

Sarge....don't hate on me because all of my stuff still works. They make an implant you can have installed that pumps up. The pump goes in your balls. You could probably have a lotion dispenser put in the other ball for just a little more money.

really?

link or it doesnt exist.

autoconnectionllc.com 02transamce's Avatar

2007 Corvette
    Ebony

i hope you saved all of her crazy texts.
    i was thinking the same thing.show the judge EXACTLY how crazy she is!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information