View Poll Results: What transmission do you have ?

Voters
183. You may not vote on this poll
  • Automatic

79 43.17%
  • Manual

104 56.83%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

00 pewter Z28
    1NASTZ

Quote Originally Posted by cailey37 View Post
    I've got a m6.....I'll run ya any time you like....
    I will take a piece of the slow 6 speed and rep it for the auto's

Silver
    1998 Pontiac Trans Am

Quote Originally Posted by choppin-suey View Post
    I will take a piece of the slow 6 speed and rep it for the auto's
    LOL....slow 6-speed......yep it sure is.....too bad you dont live closer to find out how slow......

00 pewter Z28
    1NASTZ

LOL....slow 6-speed......yep it sure is.....too bad you dont live closer to find out how slow......
    I personally dont know too many guys that drive six speeds into the single digits on a consistant basis so yeah I guess I guess I am lucky im too far away

Silver
    1998 Pontiac Trans Am

I personally dont know too many guys that drive six speeds into the single digits on a consistant basis so yeah I guess I guess I am lucky im too far away
    So you're saying you get into the single digits.....got any timeslips??? And what have you got in the car.....
    Last edited by cailey37; 11-09-2006 at 12:00 PM.

00 pewter Z28
    1NASTZ

So you're saying you get into the single digits.....got any timeslips???

And what have you got in the car.....
    Glen Burnie 347 solid roller

Silver
    1998 Pontiac Trans Am

Glen Burnie 347 solid roller
    well lets see...

00 pewter Z28
    1NASTZ

well lets see...

Last edited by choppin-suey; 11-09-2006 at 02:03 PM.

Silver
    1998 Pontiac Trans Am

Impressive....what is in the motor.....

00 pewter Z28
    1NASTZ

Impressive....what is in the motor.....
    I put noyzees old crank(stock but keyed) and rods(lunati pro billet) in it with some wiseco pistons

Silver
    1998 Pontiac Trans Am

I put noyzees old crank(stock but keyed) and rods(lunati pro billet) in it with some wiseco pistons
    heads/cam?????? You've got to be be spraying the crap out of it to get that low......
    Last edited by Y2KPewterSS; 11-10-2006 at 08:36 PM. Reason: Removal of swearing

00 pewter Z28
    1NASTZ

heads/cam?????? You've got to be be spraying the shit out of it to get that low......
    ??????? its got a solid roller and afr heads and no it was on 52 jet single stage dry, shit it went 10.36 n/a that day at the track as well, all 3700 pounds and all leather

Silver
    1998 Pontiac Trans Am

??????? its got a solid roller and afr heads and no it was on 52 jet single stage dry, shit it went 10.36 n/a that day at the track as well, all 3700 pounds and all leather
    I still say you have to be spraying the crap out of it.....to run 9.8's you've got to be making over 900hp at the motor........pushing a 3700lb car....on stock cubes....

00 pewter Z28
    1NASTZ

I still say you have to be spraying the crap out of it.....to run 9.8's you've got to be making over 900hp at the motor........pushing a 3700lb car....on stock cubes....

900 horsepower and no im not spraying the crap out of it I just have the right combo and that includes the drivetrain and suspension, I mean all my 9 second passes are all low 1.3 60's. Its all about thr combo's.....

Silver
    1998 Pontiac Trans Am

900 horsepower and no im not spraying the crap out of it I just have the right combo and that includes the drivetrain and suspension, I mean all my 9 second passes are all low 1.3 60's. Its all about thr combo's.....
    Sorry but the numbers just dont add up......to get a 3700lb car into the nines takes a little more than a good setup.....your motor would have to be in the 900hp range......not trying to say you didn't do it but this just leaves me scratching my head........a stock cube LS1 with AFR and roller cam needs a little help to pull off the kind of power you're talking about......not trying to start anything......

00 pewter Z28
    1NASTZ

Sorry but the numbers just dont add up......to get a 3700lb car into the nines takes a little more than a good setup.....your motor would have to be in the 900hp range......not trying to say you didn't do it but this just leaves me scratching my head........a stock cube LS1 with AFR and roller cam needs a little help to pull off the kind of power you're talking about......not trying to start anything......
    i dont care what you start? it is what it is and for the record i am one of the slowest dudes in glen burnie. maybe YOU should do some research on ls1tech before you type, sheck out the 25 fastest lsx's in the easten section and you will find a shit load of poeple in there from MD. and you will see we all rock and roll

Silver
    1998 Pontiac Trans Am

i dont care what you start? it is what it is and for the record i am one of the slowest dudes in glen burnie. maybe YOU should do some research on ls1tech before you type, sheck out the 25 fastest lsx's in the easten section and you will find a shit load of poeple in there from MD. and you will see we all rock and roll
    Ok....here's some research....on a previous post just like two weeks ago YOU said:

"10.40@129 on a stock bottom end w/AS heads and a 226 cam(3700lbs.)
    I think the record is mid 9's though....."

Believe that one was in "what's the fasted stock cube No2.......

And I talked to Chris at MIR...you know the track you ran at and he said that Car number 801 was a 67 Camaro with a 469 in it......now......do I need to keep doing more research.....

The only point I was making is that you would have to be spraying that thing quite a bit to make the power necessary to get a 3700lb car down the track in 9's.......

00 pewter Z28
    1NASTZ

Ok....here's some research....on a previous post just like two weeks ago YOU said:

"10.40@129 on a stock bottom end w/AS heads and a 226 cam(3700lbs.)
    I think the record is mid 9's though....."

Believe that one was in "what's the fasted stock cube No2.......

And I talked to Chris at MIR...you know the track you ran at and he said that Car number 801 was a 67 Camaro with a 469 in it......now......do I need to keep doing more research.....

The only point I was making is that you would have to be spraying that thing quite a bit to make the power necessary to get a 3700lb car down the track in 9's.......

i did go 10.40 with AS speed heads, 226 cam and nitrous (stock bottom end that I blew up)) and I ran a track rental on monday(with my built solid roller 347) as the slip says as car #801 wich i didnt tech in (so how would anyone know what was in my car or even what year it was)because i have no fucking roll bar let alone a cage and ran a few 9.8 passes, and a 10.36 pass n/a, my shit is legit, if it wasnt why would it be posted on tech and efa?
    Last edited by Y2KPewterSS; 11-11-2006 at 01:14 PM. Reason: Removal of derogatory insult

00 pewter Z28
    1NASTZ

And I talked to Chris at MIR...you know the track you ran at and he said that Car number 801 was a 67 Camaro with a 469 in it......now......do I need to keep doing more research..
    hey assclown, it was mine and my buddy's track rental monday(I paid for 8 cars and he paid for 8 cars) and there wasnt even 1 67 camaro there?????? matter of fact the only camaro's there were all ls1's and we rented the track from jason miller not some fag named chris?

Silver
    1998 Pontiac Trans Am

hey assclown, it was mine and my buddy's track rental monday(I paid for 8 cars and he paid for 8 cars) and there wasnt even 1 67 camaro there?????? matter of fact the only camaro's there were all ls1's and we rented the track from jason miller not some fag named chris?
    I see your vocabulary is as limited as your stories......Chris works at MIR give em a call and ask for him....he pulled the tech card...but hey...it's your story.......I guess the laws of physics cease to exist in Maryland.......Heck I guess I have a 7 second car there........anyway....I gotta get back to my clown exercises......

00 pewter Z28
    1NASTZ

I see your vocabulary is as limited as your stories......Chris works at MIR give em a call and ask for him....he pulled the tech card...but hey...it's your story.......I guess the laws of physics cease to exist in Maryland.......Heck I guess I have a 7 second car there........anyway....I gotta get back to my clown exercises......

dumbass there wasnt a tech card, you dont tech in on a private track rental! but just to show you how much of a clown you are we had a photographer come in and take pics......

clearly every pic that you see isnt a 67 maro, tell your spooning buddy chris that tech'd me in that he is fired for letting me run 9's with a seatbelt and a helmet

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information