Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Pewter
    2000 Pontiac Trans Am

freaking acorns

i brought my ta over to a buddies, who lives way the hell in the middle of nowhere and we went inside for about an hour. i wasnt planning on staying long and it was a nice day so i left the t-tops off. needless to say i got drunk, forgot i hat the tops off ending up staying the night. i wake up in the morning to leave, go to my car, and both bucket seats are full of acorns. he thought it was funny as hell. needless to say i started pulling acorns out by the handful. there was probably about 200 of the little f***s. there was no lasting damage so i didnt really care, just kinda inconvienced for about 15 minutes.

Arctic White
    1999 Trans Am M6

Quote Originally Posted by V8MUSCLE View Post
    i brought my ta over to a buddies, who lives way the hell in the middle of nowhere and we went inside for about an hour. i wasnt planning on staying long and it was a nice day so i left the t-tops off. needless to say i got drunk, forgot i hat the tops off ending up staying the night. i wake up in the morning to leave, go to my car, and both bucket seats are full of acorns. he thought it was funny as hell. needless to say i started pulling acorns out by the handful. there was probably about 200 of the little f***s. there was no lasting damage so i didnt really care, just kinda inconvienced for about 15 minutes.
    Damn squirrels

Pewter
    2000 Pontiac Trans Am

Quote Originally Posted by 98T/Aformula. View Post
    Back in high school, so like two years ago, I was over at a friends house watching the superbowl, the game is almost over when my friend comes running in from outside and said my car got egged. I go outside and sure enough, luckily the TA was only hit by one egg but that one damn egg chipped the paint away and got all in the t-tops making it smell like shit, I was pissed!!!! The spot where it hit is just above and to the right of the driver side door handle so every time I get in my car I get to look at it! Never found out who did it but I wish I did!

Just recently me and my two roomates had a party at our house. We always have two beer pong tables set up in the garage so I have to move my car out in the drive way. Mind you this is the S4 not the TA the TA is tucked away in storage at this point. So we are about two hours into the party, about 40 people are over. I decide to go out and check out my car because I had a weird feeling that something was wrong and boom. On the hood is a sticky alcoholic beverage, some one dumped there drink all over my hood. On top of that everyone was ashing and tossing there cigarette butts on my car. I think I know who the kid who spilt the drink was so I go up, get in his face and personally walk him out to his car. Once that happpened the party was pretty much over due to the face I was blaming it on everyone who smoked lol.

Fucking people suck.

i was riding in my girlfriends car through richmond near the vcu frat houses when someone threw an egg from the side of the street smashing into her window. its a saturn ion, but still its someones car, i jump out, she was only going about 15 so i thought being somewhat athletic i could stick it, turns out 15 is fast as shit when you hit the road. i bounce off a stopped car and took of after him. i guess he was so dumfounded by the sight he just saw he just stood there with his carton of eggs. i catch him under his jaw and he goes down. since im a little guy, i use "unethical" tatics in subduing larger people and place my foot on his neck and tell him not to move. turns out he is a member of whatever frat house were standing in front of so his buddies come out to help. 6 or so of them come out so i decide to pull my shirt up exposing my .357, which i do have a permit to carry concieled. they then turn tail and head inside. my gf calls the police, who show up in a few min and arrest the fella.
    heres what hes looking at.
    § 18.2-154. Shooting at or throwing missiles, etc., at train, car, vessel, etc.; penalty.

Any person who maliciously shoots at, or maliciously throws any missile at or against, any train or cars on any railroad or other transportation company or any vessel or other watercraft, or any motor vehicle or other vehicles when occupied by one or more persons, whereby the life of any person on such train, car, vessel, or other watercraft, or in such motor vehicle or other vehicle, may be put in peril, is guilty of a Class 4 felony. which will get him 2-10 years in happy town.

Ignition Orange/Black
    2008 G8 GT, 98 Z28 383

i was riding in my girlfriends car through richmond near the vcu frat houses when someone threw an egg from the side of the street smashing into her window. its a saturn ion, but still its someones car, i jump out, she was only going about 15 so i thought being somewhat athletic i could stick it, turns out 15 is fast as shit when you hit the road. i bounce off a stopped car and took of after him. i guess he was so dumfounded by the sight he just saw he just stood there with his carton of eggs. i catch him under his jaw and he goes down. since im a little guy, i use "unethical" tatics in subduing larger people and place my foot on his neck and tell him not to move. turns out he is a member of whatever frat house were standing in front of so his buddies come out to help. 6 or so of them come out so i decide to pull my shirt up exposing my .357, which i do have a permit to carry concieled. they then turn tail and head inside. my gf calls the police, who show up in a few min and arrest the fella.
    § 18.2-154. Shooting at or throwing missiles, etc., at train, car, vessel, etc.; penalty.

Any person who maliciously shoots at, or maliciously throws any missile at or against, any train or cars on any railroad or other transportation company or any vessel or other watercraft, or any motor vehicle or other vehicles when occupied by one or more persons, whereby the life of any person on such train, car, vessel, or other watercraft, or in such motor vehicle or other vehicle, may be put in peril, is guilty of a Class 4 felony. which will get him 2-10 years in happy town.
    Seeing as how it is an egg they will probably downgrade that to a misdemeanor. I charged a guy a couple months ago with the same thing but it was a beer bottle through someones passenger window and he only got 6 months.

Awaiting Activation

Black
    RIP S4 06Tbss

Quote Originally Posted by Johns00Z28 View Post
    How much do you pay for storage for your TA?
    $160.00 a month. I just insulated the piss out of it and got electricty to it for the heater yesterday. Its nice have both my cars in a garge to bad the one at my place isnt bigger so I could have them both together but what can you do.

PEWTER
    2002 Z/28 VERT.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by wooddaniel View Post
    I used to work at a bar and came outside and found two nasty fat girls sitting on the back bumper of my 94 Z28. I was like "hey could you please not sit on my car?" One of them goes "why the fuck not asshole? Im not hurting it." I told her that her fat ass was ruining the shocks and she proceeded to cry hysterically.
    And here's another one that we all just gotta love ! Put them fat f*#kin cunt's in their place. That'll bring em down a notch !

Arctic White
    1999 Trans Am M6

Quote Originally Posted by wooddaniel View Post
    I used to work at a bar and came outside and found two nasty fat girls sitting on the back bumper of my 94 Z28. I was like "hey could you please not sit on my car?" One of them goes "why the fuck not asshole? Im not hurting it." I told her that her fat ass was ruining the shocks and she proceeded to cry hysterically.
    You gotta be careful with those big gals. Story coulda went like this: I was like "hey could you please not sit on my car?" One of them goes "why the fuck not asshole? Im not hurting it." I told her that her fat ass was ruining the shocks and they proceeded to grab me and kick my ass. I was outnumbered by at least 300 lbs!!!! I tried to get away but the sheer weight of the things were unbelievable!!!! I finally was able to throw a donut that I had for emergencies and they ran after it. I jumped in my car and got the hell outa there. Once home, I burned all my clothes and said a few Hail Mary's and cried in the shower.

You gotta be careful now days!!!!

Ignition Orange/Black
    2008 G8 GT, 98 Z28 383

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by piranhaz View Post
    you gotta be careful with those big gals. Story coulda went like this: I was like "hey could you please not sit on my car?" one of them goes "why the fuck not asshole? Im not hurting it." i told her that her fat ass was ruining the shocks and they proceeded to grab me and kick my ass. I was outnumbered by at least 300 lbs!!!! I tried to get away but the sheer weight of the things were unbelievable!!!! I finally was able to throw a donut that i had for emergencies and they ran after it. I jumped in my car and got the hell outa there. Once home, i burned all my clothes and said a few hail mary's and cried in the shower.

You gotta be careful now days!!!!
    lmao

When I was a kid there was a bastard down the street who was just a well a bastard, his son was a little bastard too. Any way the guy had a sweet Plymouth GTX that he kept in his drive way. It was a real GTX not a "Roadrunner GTX" or a "Sattalite GTX" it was the one year the GTX an actual model not a trim level, 71 I think. Any way my friend and I would always have to pass his house going to and from. One dark night we were passing his house and both realized we had to piss at the same time and we couldnt wait until we got to our destination because that would require 20 more steps we had to go now! So we pissed all over dudes GTX and soon it became a regular thing an olive green urinal right in the middle of the neighborhood. When you pee on a car it stains. A few weeks later were talking w/ the little bastard about the car and my friend says "Whats that stuff all over the car, looks like someone poured somthing all over it" He starts wiping w/ his hand and says "It's just water" I say, "Are you sure, why dont you lick it, and taste it and see if it's just water." So he does he licks it up and down like a popsicle and says, "Yea it's just water." As were laughing our asses off we say "OK" and walk away. I feel really bad about it now, I mean it was a freakin GTX, we could have pissed all over the mini van all the same. O well those ass holes started it, little perv touched my sister and his dad did nothing about it.

Trans Am owner
    former

some guys just talk smack to me, and stuff

then, me and my buddy with a third gen both got a screw in the exact same spot, on the same tire on both of our cars......then, I got another in the back. so now, I got 2 patched tires......dont know if it is coincedence......

Pewter
    2001 Trans Am #693

I've had three things happen. Two recently. Someone pulled up my one headlight, and someone keyed my passenger side door. The third time was a while ago, when I got my car about a month before this happened. I was at a party that I knew most of the people there and on walking outside to talk to everyone I saw a kid from another houses party sitting on the hood of my car. I got quite pissed at this point, I fucking hate douche bags that think nothing of sitting on a car like mine. So since there was now an empty spot in front of the house I was going to be outside of I didn't even say a word and just walked up, got in my car, started it up (him still being the douche bag he was didn't move and tried staying on my car talking to people) I got out of the parking spot and I kid you not if he didn't get off my car at that point I was going to floor it to 20 - 30 MPH and THROW him off. But at that point he did get off. Then later that night as i'm leaving the dude tried throwing a beer bottle at my car as I drove by, but he was too slow for my TA.

Pewter
    2001 Trans Am #693

Quote Originally Posted by TempleU_WS6 View Post
    Same, living in a nice neighborhood helps too.

I try not to leave my car out of site for too long unless its in the garage. I cringe at the thought of taking it to someones house and having to stay over leaving it out.
    Dude, me too. Haha. When I do I try to make extra sure it can be as close to the house I'm at as possible. Also, I don't know about you but I find myself looking out to it through the windows checking up on it too if I can.

PEWTER
    2001 TRANS AM WS6

Had some db throw a beer bottle at my car leaving the bar one nite so I watched where he went wich was around the corner to another bar so I wait a min then get a funny feeling when I am pulling out so I threw the car side ways and slid through the stop lite (it was late no other cars) and look in my rear veiw to see a trash can full of beer bottles come crashing down behinde my car ahole was waiting around the corner for me to drive by so he could hit it good thing I stomped the gas when I did f in dirt bags

Awaiting Activation
    I havnt had anything done to my car and it amazes me because if you look at the pics of my car, it attracts alot of attention. The only thing I hate is that I park far away where its open and evrytime there is someone who parks really close to me. I just don't get it!

White
    2002 WS6

Dude you have to be careful. Here in PA whether you have a permit to carry or not it you have a firearm on any school property what so ever, bye bye permit bye bye gun and possibly jail if they want. Sucks bad, but as I carry I have to remember everytime I go near my kids school to leave it at home!!!!!

pewter
    2000 SS

Quote Originally Posted by INMY01TA View Post
    My car stays in the garage. No problems.
    me too , i wouldn't be able to sleep if some of this stuff was done to my car. I would definetly invest in some outdoor camaeras,and maybe a

Black
    1999 Trans-Am

Quote Originally Posted by Cronex View Post
    Then later that night as i'm leaving the dude tried throwing a beer bottle at my car as I drove by, but he was too slow for my TA.
    sorry that happen to your car. but for him even tryen, i think he deserves an ass wooping or atleast getting ran over(which would of been my first instinct)

Pewter
    2001 Trans Am #693

Quote Originally Posted by NorthwoodDavid View Post
    sorry that happen to your car. but for him even tryen, i think he deserves an ass wooping or atleast getting ran over(which would of been my first instinct)
    Haha, yeah. I definitely agree about the ass-whooping. Wouldn't run him over though, my TA don't need no more battle scars. Haha.

black
    1999 ws6 trans-am

So I have a pretty good one. I am in the marine corps and we have a pretty rough sense of humor. I drove my trans-am to work one day and as the day ends I go out to g et in my car and the guys at work(I know the one responsible) had jacked up all four tires and had my car sitting on blocks. Didint hurt the car but was damn anoying. Pretty funny though. So the next day I drove my truck a 03 duramax 4x4 2500hd silverado. I hook my truck to the back of the guys car who I know planned the attack on my car and pull his car so a near by light pole. I then take out the 30lbs of chain I keep in the back of my truck and wraped it around his axle and then around the light pole. I had it locked with one of those huge padlocks and just for good measure I had one of the motor t guys come over with the repair truck and weld the chain together. needless to say my car does not get fucked with at work anymore.

Pewter
    2001 Trans Am #693

Quote Originally Posted by adam0321 View Post
    So I have a pretty good one. I am in the marine corps and we have a pretty rough sense of humor. I drove my trans-am to work one day and as the day ends I go out to g et in my car and the guys at work(I know the one responsible) had jacked up all four tires and had my car sitting on blocks. Didint hurt the car but was damn anoying. Pretty funny though. So the next day I drove my truck a 03 duramax 4x4 2500hd silverado. I hook my truck to the back of the guys car who I know planned the attack on my car and pull his car so a near by light pole. I then take out the 30lbs of chain I keep in the back of my truck and wraped it around his axle and then around the light pole. I had it locked with one of those huge padlocks and just for good measure I had one of the motor t guys come over with the repair truck and weld the chain together. needless to say my car does not get fucked with at work anymore.
    Lmfao. Nice payback.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information