Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

05 Wrangler
    00 Z28 sold :-(

Quote Originally Posted by predator
    ok so im gonna let yall know that im not looking just for a good #^%& but im not looking for a gf... i just want a friend... and having friends who are girls is nice... eye candy is the bomb...
    Gheyest quote EVER....did she take your sack as a trophy??

Black
    '05 Ninja ZX-10R

Yeah. Being friends with chicks, and eventually, they just see you as one of the girls. I'll hang out with girls, when it's a mixed guy-girl environment. I'll never go out with just a couple chick friends, that's gay.

Either way, if you meet a girl, don't do this dumpy self pitying attitude. Unlike what nerdy guys who've only been with a few girls in their lives think, chicks aren't going to be all "Awww..." and go for it. It disgusts most girls. Really. Be confident. Be a man.

1966 Corvette Coupe

dude guys are nice to drink with but what do you do when you need someone to just watch a movie with... and how often does it make you feel like someone because of the guy your with... its nice to have a hottie on your arm, but not have the responsibility of maintaining her...

i need something to keep my ex off my mind... you know its hard going from the feeling of someone loving you to being al friggin alone even though you are surrounded by 200k ppl...

Black
    '05 Ninja ZX-10R

I can call my girlfriend, or go pick up a girl. If I'm feeling loose and just want a girl around without the responsibilty, I pick up a slut. I really don't care about having a girl on my arm if she's just a friend who isn't going to have any anyways. If looks are so important that you want a chick friend so people think you're cool for seeing you with a hot girl , how cool will you look when the girl goes off to fvck some other dude because she ain't really your girl?

Black
    99 SS Vert M6

ok so im gonna let yall know that im not looking just for a good #^%& but im not looking for a gf... i just want a friend... and having friends who are girls is nice... eye candy is the bomb...

and you really cant say dont get back together with her... i know its not the smartest thing ever, but ive been with her for like 4 years... no shes not off getting driven by other guys... i was gonna talk to her but, she got snappy with me so i told her to spend the weekend by herself...

i dont know what to do... shes been part of my life for the last 4 years... and i really love her... its not as easy and just saying ok whos ready to ride me tonight... this is gonna take some time... and im gonna have to find soething to keep e away from her if i dont want to end p with her again... and my way with the ladies doesnt exactly have them lined up at the door...

I'm sorry to tell you this but you sound like a complete fuckin SAP! A sap whose got no social life. Next thing you know your going to pop the question to her just to get her back. Your affraid and I can smell it from where I sit. Re-read my first post and get going. Cut the conversation with her and start learning who you are without the security blanket.

Let me enlighten you a bit more. Oh she will get driven my young grasshopper. So you better come to terms with that now. You think you rode her hard huh? Well, there is ALWAYS sombody else out there that can ride it better and teach her new tricks. Given your age and the complete waste of 4 years youv'e spent riding one brod, I bet your bag of tricks is limited. Am I pissing you off yet? Good. Your 23 and you spent the last 4 years with one girl? You know NOTHING. You need a 30 something MILF as a fuck buddy. Now quit feelin dumpy and acting sappy.

1966 Corvette Coupe

no your not pissing me off... i am a sap with no social life... soooooo... and i am scared... i mean i would think that is normal... i miss her and i love her... a huge part of my life is gone and i really dont think it is right for me to just be like ok shes gone... screw her... i think its ok to mourn a lil and be a lil scared... this is a huge change of my life... ive been dating this girl longer than some ppl that are married have known their wives...

and having someone hot on your arm isnt about other ppl... its all about making you feel better... and if she goes home with someone else you really need to have a talk with her...

Black
    1999 z28 Conv.

i've got a wife for sale. give $40.

Black
    98 Camaro 1LE

Quote Originally Posted by nicspeed
    i've got a wife for sale. give $40.

Pics...?

Black
    '05 Ninja ZX-10R

no your not pissing me off... i am a sap with no social life... soooooo... and i am scared... i mean i would think that is normal... i miss her and i love her... a huge part of my life is gone and i really dont think it is right for me to just be like ok shes gone... screw her... i think its ok to mourn a lil and be a lil scared... this is a huge change of my life... ive been dating this girl longer than some ppl that are married have known their wives...

and having someone hot on your arm isnt about other ppl... its all about making you feel better... and if she goes home with someone else you really need to have a talk with her...
    Bro, we're honestly saying this to try to help you out. You do sound like you haven't been with a lot of girls. Girls screw guys over all the time. You do need to say, screw her, and move on with your life. You'll spend your life alone and miserable if you just do nothing, pining over her. You might think you'll never find another girl like her again, but if you meet enough women, you will. Just try it. Be a man.
    Last night, I went to a party where these two girls walked past, pretended to fall, and threw their arms me, and kept grabbing on me for the rest of the night. They came in with this short doofy-looking dude, I guess they were friends. He tried to hustle them off, I blocked, the girls laughed, and left with me. What are you going to say? She's not with you, if she leaves with some other guy, you don't have any right to object. Getting your dick sucked makes you feel a lot better than just walking in with a girl who isn't with you anyway.

Black
    99 SS Vert M6

Alright, take some time to mourn and feel crappy if that's what you want. How much self pitty time do you think your gonna need? Reason I ask is because your less likely to listen to the sound advice while your still throwing yourself a pitty party. I might as well be talking to a brick. You know what you need to do. Now become a self starter and more self reliant.

01LS1
    Quote Originally Posted by Motrv8d Steve
    www.love.com
    that's how I met my gf of six years... no kidding
    it was free 6 yrs ago, you might have to pay these days, but wth, try it.
    After dating her for six years you should marry her before she dumps you...a girl won't let you date her forever...

Those dating sites are pretty cool, but look out for the girls that post old pics, and only head shots. If they post only head shots they're probably fat chicks. You never know what your going to get when shopping line for a chick.
    Last edited by 01LS1; 02-05-2006 at 05:26 AM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information