Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

2008 Caliber SRT 4
    1998 Z28/ 1993 Talon awd

Quote Originally Posted by TransAm45
    I would take the C6... keep it American. If I wanted to feel like I was in a lambo I would just have a friend sit in the passenger seat with a weed eater and shift at 6000 rpms instead of 7000 to make up for the performance difference.....

Weed eater are you nuts?? Come on that lambo sounded great. And another thing the lambo is 5.0L and the Vette is 7.0L it is giving up alot.

Sounds great looks great. And for quality the new one's are good. They are German owned. VW.

Black
    2000 SLP Camaro SS

one thing u gotta remember is that it was a gallardo...
    if a murcielago would represent an ls1 camaro, a gallardo would be like a v6 camaro with auto trans

a murcielago puts out 580 hp, does 0-60 in 3.8s, is awd, and lets not forget the 6.2l v12

the top of the line '06 z06 puts out the ls7 v8 with 505 hp, and the rest you can figure out yourselves

bottom line is, the gallardo sucks, don't ever trade a corvette for a piece of shit like that unless its a murcielago, or the old diablo svt

Quote Originally Posted by casisthefirst
    one thing u gotta remember is that it was a gallardo...
    if a murcielago would represent an ls1 camaro, a gallardo would be like a v6 camaro with auto trans

a murcielago puts out 580 hp, does 0-60 in 3.8s, is awd, and lets not forget the 6.2l v12

the top of the line '06 z06 puts out the ls7 v8 with 505 hp, and the rest you can figure out yourselves

bottom line is, the gallardo sucks, don't ever trade a corvette for a piece of shit like that unless its a murcielago, or the old diablo svt
    The murc is a decent bit heavier than the Z06 still, not to mention expensive as hell.

So it can match the Z06 0-60, what's it hit in the 1/4 ET and MPH wise? I wouldn't put it as safe from the Z06 on the highway either, maybe I'm wrong...
    Last edited by Camaro Fan; 01-25-2006 at 01:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by 1fastcamarosss11
    you still go to norwalk? i go there on weds. night. i live in lakewood. you?
    I havent been to the track in a year but I live near Akron in Kent. My sister lives up there in Lakewood near Bunts street.
    324hp/333tq

your parts guy!!! 1fastcamarosss11's Avatar

trans am 00 ws6
    1998 camaro ss vert

Quote Originally Posted by mogs01gt
    I havent been to the track in a year but I live near Akron in Kent. My sister lives up there in Lakewood near Bunts street.
    wow, i'm on bayes which is in between bunts and warren that;s less then a mile from me. interesting. if you ever bring the car this way email me and we can meet somewhere. what kind of numbers where you running out there? thanks jeremy

Quote Originally Posted by 1fastcamarosss11
    wow, i'm on bayes which is in between bunts and warren that;s less then a mile from me. interesting. if you ever bring the car this way email me and we can meet somewhere. what kind of numbers where you running out there? thanks jeremy
    That would be cool, she just moved on I think Warren street but I cant remember her address. If you remember a moving truck coming down a street in November, that was us.

Old setup I was running 13 flats. Bad tune, bad clutch and slipping rear end hindered me from getting my 12s but I got all that fixed now. 20 more hp to.
    Last edited by mogs01gt; 01-26-2006 at 12:15 PM.

your parts guy!!! 1fastcamarosss11's Avatar

trans am 00 ws6
    1998 camaro ss vert

Quote Originally Posted by mogs01gt
    That would be cool, she just moved on I think Warren street but I cant remember her address. If you remember a moving truck coming down a street in November, that was us.

Old setup I was running 13 flats. Bad tune, bad clutch and slipping rear end hindered me from getting my 12s but I got all that fixed now. 20 more hp to.
    yeah we will have to get out there i go on weds nights. thanks jeremy

Thread Information