Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

QuickSilverMetallic
    2005 GTO M6

Quote Originally Posted by MrMasterCraft View Post
    Like I said before, 1 ring in 40+ years is nothing to brag about.

You can say I'm jealous all I want to, that Peyton ALWAYS chokes in the post-season, bla bla bla. Do you really know what that tells me? You're right... Peyton ALWAYS makes the playoffs. They've gone onto the post-season 9 years with him (since the '98 season when he was a rookie), won a super bowl once, lost in the super bowl once, and the other couple of years, were beat in the championship game by teams that went on to WIN the super bowl. I can elaborate on this as well Out of those years, they only won the big one once. Most others, they were beaten by the world champs on the way. Not really anything to be ashamed of, just inspiration and motivation for the following season really. And it worked, as they continued to make a run in the post-season, year after year.

How about the Saints post-season record (or contention for that matter) with Mr. Drew Brees? C'mon Saints fans... I'm ALL EARS

Side note: I like Drew Brees, after-all he did graduate with an extremely high GPA from Purdue, in good ole' West Lafayette
    I'm not shit talking the Colts at all. I've liked them since the Unitas days and remember watching them when I was a kid with my dad. I have also, always liked Peyton Manning. Very few people have the abililty to read and know what a defense is going to do better than him. And those other high ranking super bowl teams well.... Remember how Brady was on the sideline watching most of the 4th quarter when they playef the Saints this year? Who knows, the Saints may never win another, lot of people said that when the Pats won with Brady, who was a backup to Bledsoe when they went, the first time. The Saints stumbled a couple of games this year, who didn't? Just remember, when they needed to, they took care of business in ways no one expected them to this year.

Black
    2001 Camaro SS M6

Saints are gay. Next Question
    This!

Like I said before, 1 ring in 40+ years is nothing to brag about.

You can say I'm jealous all I want to, that Peyton ALWAYS chokes in the post-season, bla bla bla. Do you really know what that tells me? You're right... Peyton ALWAYS makes the playoffs. They've gone onto the post-season 9 years with him (since the '98 season when he was a rookie), won a super bowl once, lost in the super bowl once, and the other couple of years, were beat in the championship game by teams that went on to WIN the super bowl. I can elaborate on this as well Out of those years, they only won the big one once. Most others, they were beaten by the world champs on the way. Not really anything to be ashamed of, just inspiration and motivation for the following season really. And it worked, as they continued to make a run in the post-season, year after year.

How about the Saints post-season record (or contention for that matter) with Mr. Drew Brees? C'mon Saints fans... I'm ALL EARS

Side note: I like Drew Brees, after-all he did graduate with an extremely high GPA from Purdue, in good ole' West Lafayette
    +1000 X 100000000000000 This statement can't be argued
    ┌∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐

Man: The Mods you are fighting,
    they are the biggest Men I have ever seen. I
    wouldn't want to fight them!

Me: That is why no one will remember your name!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information