Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: stalkers?

Negro
    2000 Trans Am WS.6

Quote Originally Posted by korndawg View Post
    She's 18 and testing you!? WTF dude? What happened to your man-card? A chick that young isn't worth the effort. If she ain't fucking u by now, then don't play her game and move on to the next ho.
    who says you gotta work one at a time? that my friend is where you went wrong

Blue
    72 Chevelle, 2001 SS

Quote Originally Posted by suede View Post
    who says you gotta work one at a time? that my friend is where you went wrong
    That's where u went wrong bud.

Retired Outlaw Sum Bitch

Too many wrong people in this thread I am getting outta here.

blue
    83 mustang 347

thread needs more tits

Negro
    2000 Trans Am WS.6

Quote Originally Posted by ztrouble View Post
    thread needs more tits
    working on it

but here, stfu lol NWS NWS NWS

NWS

Blue
    72 Chevelle, 2001 SS

Hellloooo!!!

working on it

but here, stfu lol

Negro
    2000 Trans Am WS.6

Quote Originally Posted by Blackbird-WS6 View Post
    lol well fuck i had to shut him up somehow

Arctic White
    2002 Trans Am

BOOBIES!!!!! Now are they hers?

Negro
    2000 Trans Am WS.6

Quote Originally Posted by ArcticWS6 View Post
    BOOBIES!!!!! Now are they hers?
    no, diff ex, but funny you bump this thread.... stalker chick pissed me off, so i played her own little game......

she says shes coming to the stock show here in town today(thursday) but i cant see her till sunday afternoon...... so i was like wtf..... turns out, shes got this guy who came from Fuckin wisconsin to see her like 16hr drive fuckin wisconsin.... but she says she doesnt have feelings for him and blah blah blah, but still lets him come out here cuz she doesnt have the heart to just tell before he made this trip, so shes spending the weekend with him.... so this pissed me off royally..... told her that was a bitch move A. not to tell me about this other dude, and B. to make this other poor bastard drive this far for some sympathy ass, only to find out find out later it was useless.... so i took some matters into my own hands and told her she needs to tell him like before he leaves this weekend that you dont have the feelings you used to or wtf ever, and shes like well i was gonna wait a couple weeks before i did that..... so i started doing some creepin puttin some names with where they are from, found the one jordan from somewhere in wisconsin, and sent her a message saying "his name is jordanXXXXXX and if your not gonna tell him i will" so she paniced and said shed tell him sooner than two weeks, and i just sent back well you better start opening your mouth if you want me to keep mine shut

The Herpes of LS1.com Modulistic's Avatar

gray
    07 duramax

So...... you are stalking jordan now, and intend to sit next to him at the rodeo?

Negro
    2000 Trans Am WS.6

Quote Originally Posted by Modulistic View Post
    So...... you are stalking jordan now, and intend to sit next to him at the rodeo?
    no, actually I just creeped on her shit to get his name so she wouldnt just call bullshit, im actually in the phizer (SP?) VIP, free steak dinner, VIP seating, and all the beer i can drink, so ill pry get drunk and say something stupid tonight

dbl clutch'n like i shld WICKEDLS1's Avatar

sebring silver
    Y2K SS CAMARO

she's pretty i just dont think i could get over the messed up teeth and you sound like your getting attached to this chick to much IMO

Negro
    2000 Trans Am WS.6

Quote Originally Posted by WICKEDLS1 View Post
    she's pretty i just dont think i could get over the messed up teeth and you sound like your getting attached to this chick to much IMO
    nah, litterally just fully broke up with the gf of one year last night, im on the prowl lol

dbl clutch'n like i shld WICKEDLS1's Avatar

sebring silver
    Y2K SS CAMARO

nah, litterally just fully broke up with the gf of one year last night, im on the prowl lol
    so you were still "kinda" in a relationship while you were talking to this creepy chick??

Arctic White
    2002 Trans Am

So this means all the pictures of Cait can come up here! lol And leave out the picture of you dick that you had on your phone...

Red
    02 35th LE Camaro SS

So this means all the pictures of Cait can come up here! lol And leave out the picture of you dick that you had on your phone...
    Why do you know this?

The Herpes of LS1.com Modulistic's Avatar

gray
    07 duramax

no, actually I just creeped on her shit to get his name so she wouldnt just call bullshit, im actually in the phizer (SP?) VIP, free steak dinner, VIP seating, and all the beer i can drink, so ill pry get drunk and say something stupid tonight
    Oh yeah, well Im Bill Gates and I make a trillion dollars a year, and I got free jagermeister at my own rodeo. Then I boarded my spaceship and flew to planet neptar-5 and petted an alien.

Negro
    2000 Trans Am WS.6

Quote Originally Posted by WICKEDLS1 View Post
    so you were still "kinda" in a relationship while you were talking to this creepy chick??
    yup, bout the first of the year, we had some rough shit, and i told her we were beakin up for a month, then wed talk and see if she got her shit straightened out we might get back together, but we decided that wasnt the best idea

Quote Originally Posted by 35th-ANV-SS View Post
    Why do you know this?
    lol youve already seen most all them, and he knows this bc at the freemont party those fuckers were goin through my phone and lookin at all the pictures.... then bam next on screen was that picture

05 Wrangler
    00 Z28 sold :-(

no, diff ex, but funny you bump this thread.... stalker chick pissed me off, so i played her own little game......

she says shes coming to the stock show here in town today(thursday) but i cant see her till sunday afternoon...... so i was like wtf..... turns out, shes got this guy who came from Fuckin wisconsin to see her like 16hr drive fuckin wisconsin.... but she says she doesnt have feelings for him and blah blah blah, but still lets him come out here cuz she doesnt have the heart to just tell before he made this trip, so shes spending the weekend with him.... so this pissed me off royally..... told her that was a bitch move A. not to tell me about this other dude, and B. to make this other poor bastard drive this far for some sympathy ass, only to find out find out later it was useless.... so i took some matters into my own hands and told her she needs to tell him like before he leaves this weekend that you dont have the feelings you used to or wtf ever, and shes like well i was gonna wait a couple weeks before i did that..... so i started doing some creepin puttin some names with where they are from, found the one jordan from somewhere in wisconsin, and sent her a message saying "his name is jordanXXXXXX and if your not gonna tell him i will" so she paniced and said shed tell him sooner than two weeks, and i just sent back well you better start opening your mouth if you want me to keep mine shut
    Whoa dude are you starting to like this stalker chic?

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information