Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

black
    2014 camaro 2ss/rs

Quote Originally Posted by 02Z View Post
    another boring Evo BS post I presume?
    only when the wrong people get involved.
    Cold Air Intake, Muffler Delete, Vinci High Performance Dual Valve Springs, Hardened Pushrods, Yella Terra 1.85 Rockers, Some Hydropdipped Stuff, Strut Tower Brace, Some SS Badges, boost/vacuum gauge, fuel pressure gauge, some checkered stripes, drilled/slotted rotors, ZL1addons Stealth wickerbill, Ruxifey LED side markers

Red
    02' Z28 M6

Quote Originally Posted by mrr23 View Post
    only when the wrong people get involved.
    no kidding....been seeing since 2000 when I first joined this site.

pewter
    2001 z28 lingenfelter 383

uve been seeing boring evo posts since 2000????? they came to the US in 2003???? lol

Ugh, this thread coulda been classic. Flame fests arent always bad.

Quote Originally Posted by JHayesLS1 View Post
    EE I love your choice of color on that EVO i would love to have one myself. Do you have anymore pictures of it?

Oh and uh good kill.

PM me

SGM
    1998 Trans Am WS6

Quote Originally Posted by tonyjnjz View Post
    evo 9 takes to mods MUCH more effectively than the eights did .......like he said with just an intake/turbo back exhaust/ and a flash there nasty
    If I have to hear this Evo nut swinging any more I think I'm going to flip, get a life, seriously. Raving about how great the evo is isn't going to make anybody sell their F-Body for one, just give it up already, everyones tired of reading about it.

SGM
    1998 Trans Am WS6

Quote Originally Posted by 02Z View Post
    no kidding....been seeing since 2000 when I first joined this site.
    Import trolls will be import trolls, you can't get away from them. They love their rice boxes and love bragging about how great they are

black
    2014 camaro 2ss/rs

then stay out of the thread. kinda like the whole TV thing. you choose to read the threads. we don't make you.

SGM
    1998 Trans Am WS6

then stay out of the thread. kinda like the whole TV thing. you choose to read the threads. we don't make you.
    I understand that. However, this isn't evonation.com, I come on here to read and learn about F-Bodies, not hear some stupid riceboys brag about how awesome their 4 door turbo econoboxes are

black
    2014 camaro 2ss/rs

and i'm sure some on the evo boards don't like having ls1 guys going over there and hearing about how great the ls1 is on their boards. it's a fact of internet life. intermingling exists and won't go away. it's how they mingle that makes the difference.

black
    2014 camaro 2ss/rs

now, here's my marker that says stay on topic. no bashing of others and how you don't want to hear about the competition and how someone won't race who when challenged. warnings from here will be given.

Yellow
    2003 Lancer Evolution

Sad fact that the lack of respect for the other side is deep rooted in ALL car communities.

Good kill to the OP, I think if the evo would have launched it the outcome would have been different, but he chose his battlefield so he lost as a consequence. However with tires and an empty trunk the outcome would have been murder for him.

Good stuff either way =)

nbm
    00SS

sweet and good kill

pewter

Quote Originally Posted by Wesman View Post
    If I have to hear this Evo nut swinging any more I think I'm going to flip, get a life, seriously. Raving about how great the evo is isn't going to make anybody sell their F-Body for one, just give it up already, everyones tired of reading about it.
    an evo 9 with a flash/intake/ and turbo back exhaust would hand u your ass wes from a dig/roll/100 plus...EVERY aspect........im dying to see a video of a lightly modded 9 stomping all over u....that day would prolly be the last wed hear from u on this site....and no im NOT trading my z for an evo...i love having a tourqe monster V8.... if i ever tire of having 2 cars ( winter/summer) then who knows unless gm comes out with somthing fast cheap and Awd ..i just have respect for any bargin performance car

06 PBM GTO(458WHP)SOLD!!
    06 TR GTO~476WHP 425TRQ

Thank you!!!

BTW not to start anything but i wish i lived in NJ and i could show you a 4 banger that would take you out

SGM
    1998 Trans Am WS6

an evo 9 with a flash/intake/ and turbo back exhaust would hand u your ass wes from a dig/roll/100 plus...EVERY aspect........im dying to see a video of a lightly modded 9 stomping all over u....that day would prolly be the last wed hear from u on this site....and no im NOT trading my z for an evo...i love having a tourqe monster V8.... if i ever tire of having 2 cars ( winter/summer) then who knows unless gm comes out with somthing fast cheap and Awd ..i just have respect for any bargin performance car
    How about no. I've raced plenty of Evos, both modded and stock, and I've never lost to one. No evo with I/E and a flash is going to "stomp all over me"...you must be on some kind of drugs, or your car is just a lemon, because you're not giving the Ls1 enough credit. I've pulled Evo 9's hard on the highway, its called 4.10's and TOP END power. No lightly modded Evo is going to beat up on my bolt on LS1, get real.

Don't try and tell me what I do or whats going to happen, you obviously don't have the slightest clue. Thanks, now stop trying to tell me about things you don't understand.

Yellow
    2003 Lancer Evolution

hey I remember you from svtperformance.com didnt you get banned there for this same type of stuff?

pewter

Quote Originally Posted by Wesman View Post
    How about no. I've raced plenty of Evos, both modded and stock, and I've never lost to one. No evo with I/E and a flash is going to "stomp all over me"...you must be on some kind of drugs, or your car is just a lemon, because you're not giving the Ls1 enough credit. I've pulled Evo 9's hard on the highway, its called 4.10's and TOP END power. No lightly modded Evo is going to beat up on my bolt on LS1, get real.

Don't try and tell me what I do or whats going to happen, you obviously don't have the slightest clue. Thanks, now stop trying to tell me about things you don't understand.

here ya go buddy..heres a link to a very reputable evo tuner http://www.vishnutuning.com/evoIX_Stage1_v400.htm

flash and a turbo back exhaust....12.1 at 114 quarter and 3.8 to 60......no my car is NOT a lemmon..id have no trouble with that from a roll..then again my car is no where near stock like yours .....can u touch those numbers???? i dont think so

SGM
    1998 Trans Am WS6

here ya go buddy..heres a link to a very reputable evo tuner http://www.vishnutuning.com/evoIX_Stage1_v400.htm

flash and a turbo back exhaust....12.1 at 114 quarter and 3.8 to 60......no my car is NOT a lemmon..id have no trouble with that from a roll..then again my car is no where near stock like yours .....can u touch those numbers???? i dont think so
    Oh yea and the kit is only 2 GRAND

I can break into the low 12's on a 2 grand budget, and my car won't sound like ass either. Stop this stupid arguement, you lose, enough already.

pewter

so u just admitted breaking EVEN with an evo wesman..for the same amt of dough.........CASE CLOSED..thank u..finially

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information