72. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES

66 91.67%
  • NO

6 8.33%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

artic white
    1998 Formula

I will always stare at my car and all F-Bodys! There is just something about them. I think FU(K that sh!t is BADA$$.

red
    2002 z/28

what a relief,I'm not a weirdo.lol.I park my car at work so I can oogle her all day.my wife is jealous.

Black
    2000 WS6 Trans Am

I pulled the cover off mine this weekend and stood there for a good 30-40 minutes just admiring how sweet ass she is.... I even sit behind the wheel for awhile with a big ass smile on my face.

I cant wait til spring is here!!!!

MRM
    2002 T/A M6

Quote Originally Posted by Nightmare00 View Post
    I pulled the cover off mine this weekend and stood there for a good 30-40 minutes just admiring how sweet ass she is.... I even sit behind the wheel for awhile with a big ass smile on my face.

I cant wait til spring is here!!!!
    I don't know how you do it! Even if I did have a daily driver... I don't think I could put her up for a season. I'm to attached!!

Pewter
    2001 Trans Am #693

I am one to stare. Beside my own, I'll also stare down cars passing me by at my job...other F-Bodies be you Formula, Firebird, Trans Am, WS6, SS, Z28, Camaro...depending on year / model i'll stare down a Mustang if its presentable.

Blk/gld,Blu,Blk
    78TA,92RS,02Hawk

I'm guilty. Plus, I stare at them passing on the road. I love these cars

Black
    2000 WS6 Trans Am

Quote Originally Posted by Fearls1 View Post
    I don't know how you do it! Even if I did have a daily driver... I don't think I could put her up for a season. I'm to attached!!
    It sucks. Though after awhile you appreciate not having to drive it in crappy weather...

I'm lucky I have a daily driver..

MRM
    2002 T/A M6

Quote Originally Posted by Nightmare00 View Post
    It sucks. Though after awhile you appreciate not having to drive it in crappy weather...

I'm lucky I have a daily driver..
    Considering the snow this morning... you are very lucky to have a DD.

NBM
    02 WS6 A4 / 98 TA 408 M6

I park far away from places, then every 5 feet as I'm walking away I turn around look at all angles of the black beauty.

Funny thing happened the other day, I was near a window at a grocery store I'm looking at my car of course, I see another ta pull up, guy parks and gets out, and he does the walk and turn around and stare for a second then continue walking, I busted out laughing.

Maple Red Metallic
    2002 Trans Am M6

Quote Originally Posted by Bandit400 View Post
    I'm guilty. Plus, I stare at them passing on the road. I love these cars
    mines a daily driver too even in harse conditions, but the red dragon pulls through. i stare at all f-bods, even the v6 camaros. i think we all should be proud of what we own from firebird-SS. i have a friend who wants to get rid of his v6 camaro for a 370z and i think he's retarded. theres just something about the f-bodys that makes me stare. heres my question, how did 6 of you say you don't stare?! i took pics on my phone so i can stare when i'm away from it haha

TA-White, Camaro-Black
    Track-TA98A4 DD-98z28M6

Quote Originally Posted by BirdCountry02 View Post
    mines a daily driver too even in harse conditions, but the red dragon pulls through. i stare at all f-bods, even the v6 camaros. i think we all should be proud of what we own from firebird-SS. i have a friend who wants to get rid of his v6 camaro for a 370z and i think he's retarded. theres just something about the f-bodys that makes me stare. heres my question, how did 6 of you say you don't stare?! i took pics on my phone so i can stare when i'm away from it haha
    they are lying, we all do it....

i would sell my v6 for a 370.. if thats the only car i got to choose.. its a LOT faster...

but if i had my pick.. i would be going with a trans am/camaro/vette/GTO/etc... MUCH cheaper, and faster.. and looks 100x's beter..

MRM
    2002 T/A M6

i took pics on my phone so i can stare when i'm away from it haha
    LOL! I have like 10 different pics of my Bird on my phone Gotta have it to show off, ya know.

Maple Red Metallic
    2002 Trans Am M6

Quote Originally Posted by lemons12 View Post
    they are lying, we all do it....

i would sell my v6 for a 370.. if thats the only car i got to choose.. its a LOT faster...

but if i had my pick.. i would be going with a trans am/camaro/vette/GTO/etc... MUCH cheaper, and faster.. and looks 100x's beter..
    i know what you mean by they're lying, i can't stop staring. these cars have me hooked. i own a TA but notice myself staring at plain old camaros. and i guess i can understand the v6 to 370 just because the 370 can go to 60 in under 5 seconds, but i think that z's sound like ass. i think there's something about the f-bods

TA-White, Camaro-Black
    Track-TA98A4 DD-98z28M6

i know what you mean by they're lying, i can't stop staring. these cars have me hooked. i own a TA but notice myself staring at plain old camaros. and i guess i can understand the v6 to 370 just because the 370 can go to 60 in under 5 seconds, but i think that z's sound like ass. i think there's something about the f-bods
    they dont sound HORRIBLE for rice.. but dont sound *good by any means whatsoever

i would like to see one do 0-60 in under five..

Maple Red Metallic
    2002 Trans Am M6

i don't like their sound imo. probably cause i love the sound of an american v8 too much. i can't stand it. read the new motortrend mag, it says 370 does it in 4.7, which is a little weird to me. my friend with the v6 camaro works for nissan and said the computer throws down all the torque before launch which is why it's so quick, but thats real iffy to me. specially when the evo 8's can pull 4.8 times because launch control disengages the clutch so it can get off the line quicker while burning the clutch so it needs replaced every 30k. maybe its just me but i think all this tech is making these unworthy cars an opponent at the expense of dependability

pewter
    2002 Trans Am WS6

Quote Originally Posted by KahanaReef View Post
    I always park at the furthest spot in any parking lot (cuz no one else does and I feel safer that way) and usually find myself looking back at my car and also having my eyes fixed on it on the way back.

But, my favorite is when driving beside store windows I always check us out
    TOOOO FUNNY I DO THE SAME THING!!!!

Maple Red Metallic
    2002 Trans Am M6

Quote Originally Posted by feet739 View Post
    TOOOO FUNNY I DO THE SAME THING!!!!
    too true. i love the frontal look from store windows. i drive through strip malls just to do it. good call

None

I do...

And this Chic at work, I like what is under her hood!!!

TA-White, Camaro-Black
    Track-TA98A4 DD-98z28M6

i don't like their sound imo. probably cause i love the sound of an american v8 too much. i can't stand it. read the new motortrend mag, it says 370 does it in 4.7, which is a little weird to me. my friend with the v6 camaro works for nissan and said the computer throws down all the torque before launch which is why it's so quick, but thats real iffy to me. specially when the evo 8's can pull 4.8 times because launch control disengages the clutch so it can get off the line quicker while burning the clutch so it needs replaced every 30k. maybe its just me but i think all this tech is making these unworthy cars an opponent at the expense of dependability
    im not saying it cant be done on a drag strip in perfect conditions, with a professional driver.. and taking into consideration of how nissan tests its cars, thats just a joke
    i would be surprised if it does a 0-60 in under 5.. VERY surprised, in real world conditions.. not on a perfectly prepped track with a pro driver under nissans test conditions.. again, .. lmao..

they might be a little quick off the line.. but they, like many other competitors wont be able to hang from a roll or higher speeds.. thats where the ls1 really shines in stock trim..

Candy Blue
    2000 Camaro SS

I thought I was the only one.... now I know I'm not alone....

2000 Camaro SS, M6, Edelbrock LT's, Eibach Pro-Kit, Edelbrock Adjustable Coil-Overs
    1986 Camaro Iroc LS1 Swap In Progress

Blue Magic...
    Like Pepsi It's A Brand Name...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information