Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    "A small town called none of your god damn

Silver
    2006 Cadillac CTS-V

Put it in her pooper and never talk to her again.

"A small town called none of your god damn

Silver
    2006 Cadillac CTS-V

The mom that is

Arctic White
    2000 Camaro Z28

Listen to your Mother. Seriously. This girl will give you nothing but problems later on. She's only 19 and already has drug and alcohol issues. She's more loyal to her party buddy than you...

You can do better for yourself. Save yourself the headache later on.

Black
    2005 GTO

Quote Originally Posted by cujo View Post
    I was in a 5 year relationship prior to this and my ex fiance wasnt allowed to move out but she wanted to spend all her time with me, so I lived there. After the breakup, It took a lot of family support to get my life back on track since she was my life. I lost most of my friends because of her so talking to my parents and being around them helped a lot. Now I got them back finally and me and my one friend are supposed to look at renting a condo, but he said if I have intentions of staying with her, forget about it.

And you are correct, she would be classified as a loser to many, but I her saying she is changing. But after reading most of these posts, I think I know what to do.

And she was driving the Escalade, the viper is tucked away for winter. They just felt that she should have had enough common sense to not be hauling around someone elses kid when Im nice enough to let her borrow it for school and when she was working and pay for the gas.

Another negative was how she wanted me to buy her alcohol, wanted to drink in my car, and show up at my house not exactly sober.

First of your mom is right, cut the girl loose. She is nothing but bad news. If your mom doesn't like your gf there is very little chance the relationship will ever work. Mother knows best.

Second its a very very bad idea to let someone else drive your car if there not on you policy let alone a person that more than likely does not have any insurance. Its a very slim chance that something might happen but if it does it could financially break you.

Third go bang some chicks and be free for a while. It might not be what you want to hear but go out and have some fun, get drunk and have as much sex as possible. Don't go getting tied down again so soon. At 24 coming out of a 5yr relationship its time to enjoy yourself some, if I had to guess thats what your ex fiance wanted to do. Been there done that, felt the pain ect.

Blue
    72 Chevelle, 2001 SS

Since u even asked this question and are even considering her side, she must be smokin hot. Pics. Now.

2002 Z28 A4 NBM
    Sadly now demodded :(

I vote for thread ban for the OP unless he produces pix of said chick...

midnight blue
    2000 trans am

its short but its skinny. jiveass's Avatar

pewter
    99 trans am

yes ...pics..

silver
    1996 Trans AM WS6

your GF should be dumped ASAP.

your mother should NOT be doing what she is doing to you either.. your mother had NO right to say shit to your GF. advice is cool at 24 but threats and the like are NOT. if my parents had threatened me like that i would have put on my best FUCK YOU hat and walked away till they were ready to grow up.

Quote Originally Posted by krese View Post
    your GF should be dumped ASAP.

your mother should NOT be doing what she is doing to you either.. your mother had NO right to say shit to your GF. advice is cool at 24 but threats and the like are NOT. if my parents had threatened me like that i would have put on my best FUCK YOU hat and walked away till they were ready to grow up.
    You must of missed the part where he lives in their house and is supported by them.

Just have to read the title to answer the question,the answer is always no.

Jay

silver
    1996 Trans AM WS6

Quote Originally Posted by The Manalishi View Post
    You must of missed the part where he lives in their house and is supported by them.

no, i read that. does not change how i feel. as an adult you have to have some self respect. if the parents want to reach over that line just because you live in their house and all that then grow a pair and cut the fucking ties. as an adult i don't believe anybody has the right to disrespect you. just how i feel i guess. i never was one to put up with bullshit from anybody though.

no, i read that. does not change how i feel. as an adult you have to have some self respect. if the parents want to reach over that line just because you live in their house and all that then grow a pair and cut the fucking ties. as an adult i don't believe anybody has the right to disrespect you. just how i feel i guess. i never was one to put up with bullshit from anybody though.
    And that I don't have a problem with because with that opinion you probably wouldn't be living at home at his age. He is asking who is right so he obviously is torn between the two. I think this was probably presented to him in a different way but I may be wrong.

midnight blue
    2000 trans am

Pics!!!!

Blue
    72 Chevelle, 2001 SS

If he wants to stand up to his parents, thats his right. But he's LIVING with them and supporting him. If he wants to get pissed off at em, then move out. I don't think they'll be stopping him. Our house, our rules type of deal.

White
    '10 ZR1

Quote Originally Posted by korndawg View Post
    If he wants to stand up to his parents, thats his right. But he's LIVING with them and supporting him. If he wants to get pissed off at em, then move out. I don't think they'll be stopping him. Our house, our rules type of deal.
    Why would he want to give up having a Viper and an Escalade? If he really wants to hang on to those 'things', he had better mind Mommy's P's & Q's.

Or else, God forbid, he'd have to rent an apartment or buy a house - and actually pay to live

Blue
    72 Chevelle, 2001 SS

Quote Originally Posted by FasstChevys View Post
    Why would he want to give up having a Viper and an Escalade? If he really wants to hang on to those 'things', he had better mind Mommy's P's & Q's.

Or else, God forbid, he'd have to rent an apartment or buy a house - and actually pay to live
    LOL. Hope he grows a pair and dumps that bitch before she drags him to hell with her. She sounds like garbage.

midnight blue
    2000 trans am

LOL. Hope he grows a pair and dumps that bitch before she drags him to hell with her. She sounds like garbage.
    Probably looks like it to!!

silver
    1996 Trans AM WS6

i agree 100%

that is what i was saying....

white
    90 Mustang 5.0

Classic case of putting the pussy on a pedestal. If this bitch wasn't hot he'd clearly see what a total disrespectful ZERO she is. Shes playing you for a fool and probably laughing her head off the whole time. Her vertical slit is enabling her to have basically nothing of value to offer, and you dont care.

Another thing, she has major alcohol problems and she's still 2 yrs away from a legal drink. Thats ridiculous. 19 yr old drunk bitch driving around in an Escalade.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread Information