Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: NFL Week 2:

98 Formula
    06 duramax

Saints are in trouble. They have alot to fix. Offense can be fixed but that D is horrible....75 points in 2 games. Maybe next year when SP gets back.

Pewter
    '00 SS

And the D coordinator. They r missin him BAD.

Breese didnt play worth a damn either
    Suspension: Lower control arms (Spohn), Drive shaft safety loop, Torque arm (Edlebrock), Strut tower brace, Panhard Bar (BMR)

Under the Hood: Smooth bellows, Lid, Catch can, LT Headers, ORY, AIR/EGR delete, Poly engine/transmission mounts,

Exterior: Painted brake calipers (Red), Halo “Spyder” Headlights w/matching parking/turn signals (Black)

LeMans
    2005 Corvette 2005 GTO

Quote Originally Posted by 0rion View Post
    Saints are in trouble. They have alot to fix. Offense can be fixed but that D is horrible....75 points in 2 games. Maybe next year when SP gets back.
    agreed, they look like a mess . then try and pull their crap together in the 4th

2010 Tahoe Z71
    2012 Cadillac CTS-V

Quote Originally Posted by 0rion View Post
    The season ended for the Saints when Payton was suspended. I've been trying to get that point across to NO fans all summer.

Navy Blue Metallic
    98 T/A w/ mods, 00 FBVert

Cowboy game in 2nd half a Seahawk total cheap shot a defense player and the ref call a legal hit for personal foul.

Even the commentators couldn't believe it, showed it several times.

Hopefully he gets fined.

Not making excuses for shitty playing but damn these refs are blowing major calls....

Pewter
    '00 SS

They really are blowing calls. Many TD's got called back today also. Is it a money issue that the real refs r worried about?

Navy Blue Metallic

no clue anymore.....

Pewter
    '00 SS

I guess by the SuperBowl (if they are still there) the replacements will get shit right.

Navy Blue Metallic

98 Formula
    06 duramax

That's a shame too.....he would've been the best person on the team today

I saw some borderline calls & some bad calls but i'm still not sure i'm seeing a huge difference between these guys & the normal guys. They make a lot of bad calls weekly also

Arctic White
    2000 Camaro Z28

I didn't get to watch any games today. Not even the Steelers game. Probably better that way since 1/2 my picks lost

Quote Originally Posted by SeVeReDiStOrTiOn View Post
    mother of god I did horrible this week

BTW shanny is offically on crack. Going for a 62 yd field goal instead of trying to get a 16 yd pass...really?
    Yeah, I don't get that. The best thing I can say is that, with the team obviously having Wild Card level talent, if the Redskins don't win more than 6 games, there's a good chance the Shanahans will be fired. The jump to serious contender is unlikely to happen under the current coaching staff. (The good job in setting the roster ironically exposes the mediocre coaching.)

The penalty call was iffy, by the way. I doubt the ball was really aimed at the defender.

red
    95 Z28

Wow, some real surprises today. Cant believe the Saints and Pats losing

2010 Tahoe Z71
    2012 Cadillac CTS-V

Quote Originally Posted by SMWS6TA View Post
    Cowboy game in 2nd half a Seahawk total cheap shot a defense player and the ref call a legal hit for personal foul.

Hopefully he gets fined.
    After a game like that you're complaining about a single bad call? That's like blaming a blowout loss on the turf not being cut short enough.

These refs are terrible, no question. There are going to be some disasters caused by these guys, and they better get the real refs back by playoff time or someone's season is going to be ruined by a bad call.

Navy Blue Metallic

Quote Originally Posted by SMWS6TA View Post

Hopefully he gets fined.

Not making excuses for shitty playing but damn these refs are blowing major calls....
    You must not have read my last sentence.

Quote Originally Posted by Blakbird24 View Post
    After a game like that you're complaining about a single bad call? That's like blaming a blowout loss on the turf not being cut short enough.

These refs are terrible, no question. There are going to be some disasters caused by these guys, and they better get the real refs back by playoff time or someone's season is going to be ruined by a bad call.

My point was the replacement ref's are not up to par for the Pro's. The call I was talking about wasn't a simple love tap, the play had to be taken off the field and have a concussion evaluation because of the cheap shot. The guy lead with his helmet and had direct head to head contact. The players bitch for 2 seasons about Roy Williams "Horse collar" tackling and had it outlawed, this was far worse then that.

Cowboys Upset Over Golden Tate

2016 Camaro SS - Summit
    2001 Trans Am WS6 - NBM

Speaking of awesome refs, anyone catch the obvious knee down the Lions had to challenge last night? Pretty sure everyone BUT the refs caught it without replays....

Glad the 9ers won though. Was hoping to see former somewhat schoolmate on the field, Ronnell Lewis, but I'll bet he's got some work to do before starting for Detroit.

2016 Summit White 1SS - The DD - Mishimoto catch can, Solo axleback & secondary cat delete, LED sidemarkers & reverse lights, head/taillight blackout, RCC custom badges
    2001 NBM Trans Am WS6 - Torquer V2 cam, Yank 3000 stall, Transgo kit, Racetronix fuel pump, TSP LTs, Magnaflow catback, Strano Springs/Koni STR.T shocks, 17x9.5/17x11 TTII's
    2000 Arctic White SS #1667 - Sold

ʢ ൧ ൨ ൩ ൪ ൫ ൬ ൭ ൮Ր Ց Ւ Փ Smittro's Avatar

White
    2008 Hummer H3

The Jets did'nt make it..

05 Wrangler
    00 Z28 sold :-(

Quote Originally Posted by clovenhooves View Post
    Yeah, I don't get that. The best thing I can say is that, with the team obviously having Wild Card level talent, if the Redskins don't win more than 6 games, there's a good chance the Shanahans will be fired. The jump to serious contender is unlikely to happen under the current coaching staff. (The good job in setting the roster ironically exposes the mediocre coaching.)

The penalty call was iffy, by the way. I doubt the ball was really aimed at the defender.
    With our defense losing orakpo and carriker for the season our pass rush is done. And with rak out kerrigan is going to get double teamed and nullified just like in the rams game. Add the horrid secondary and an o-line with more holes than a thailand brothel...let's just say it's a good thing RG3 can run. Even when garcon comes back he'll still have sand in his vag. Instead of a sore foot it'll be a sprained little toe or some shit.

Basically what i'm saying is we do have talent but too many holes for the shannies to get the boot. Maybe at the end of next season there won't be any excuses for them to hide behind...except for the cap thing. I actually hope they stay at least a few more years to see if they can finish building what they started. Hell we've waited 21 years what's a few more .

Navy Blue Metallic

fell like I've been watching the Cowboys game all over again tonight.

This week can't finish quick enough.

05 Wrangler
    00 Z28 sold :-(

C'mon captain comeback

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information