Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

silver
    98 ss camaro

Quote Originally Posted by mike302 View Post
    and Im just giving a suggestion to save him from problems and headaches!!!

Buddy
    how are you saving him headaches, your talking about a all motor vehicle vs a supercharged motor last time I checked when you supercharge something your adding more shit to go wrong so your not saving him anything just adding to his headache about what car to choose. He asked what year camaro never asked about any mustang, besides I don't want to see him broken down on the road in a ford. Not saying the cobra is slow because it can beat my stock ss but with intake and a catback the cobra barley pulls on me sad for a supercharged car imho.

white, white and pewter
    Rip99SSA4,74Z28M4,02SSM6

that is what you call driver mod some unexperienced driver that doesn't know how to take off the line with that much power! I have raced ss maros and with me just CAI and exhaust and I would literally play with them

I wish you lived near by!
    i think your completely right, uneducated young drivers dont know how to drive their car, actualy see it all the time with mustangs, i guess its not fords fault their fans are keyboard racer's with more power than know how, cant tell you how many slowbra's ive taken on the streets with my stock camaro, seriously couldnt count on 2 hands, but thats neither here nor there, this should be settled on the track, how far of a drive is it to famoso for your? 2 or 3 hours, probably equal distance for me to, how about you leave your car the way it is, cai whatever if its on street tires i would love for a grudge match, my stock 02 vs your bolt on cobra, probably cai and tune and x pipe, run of the mill low 13 sec 500+hp internet racer.

im down and ready when you are, i dont live far enough away to make a track day.

btw whats up with the pep boy's special "supercharged" symbol above the cobra symbol,

i think we all know it came with a blower

Black
    03 Cobra

Quote Originally Posted by camarojunky74 View Post
    i think your completely right, uneducated young drivers dont know how to drive their car, actualy see it all the time with mustangs, i guess its not fords fault their fans are keyboard racer's with more power than know how, cant tell you how many slowbra's ive taken on the streets with my stock camaro, seriously couldnt count on 2 hands, but thats neither here nor there, this should be settled on the track, how far of a drive is it to famoso for your? 2 or 3 hours, probably equal distance for me to, how about you leave your car the way it is, cai whatever if its on street tires i would love for a grudge match, my stock 02 vs your bolt on cobra, probably cai and tune and x pipe, run of the mill low 13 sec 500+hp internet racer.

im down and ready when you are, i dont live far enough away to make a track day.

btw whats up with the pep boy's special "supercharged" symbol above the cobra symbol,

i think we all know it came with a blower
    You ss guys love to talk! the only reason I would go out there and run your slow ass is if there was cash involved and you payed for my gas because going out there just to blow your doors off is a waste of time and gas and thats why you would basically have to pay for my time and my gas

It looks like you shop at Pepboys Funny thing is that that emblem was not bought at pepboys

Black
    03 Cobra

Quote Originally Posted by slpcamaro View Post
    how are you saving him headaches, your talking about a all motor vehicle vs a supercharged motor last time I checked when you supercharge something your adding more shit to go wrong so your not saving him anything just adding to his headache about what car to choose. He asked what year camaro never asked about any mustang, besides I don't want to see him broken down on the road in a ford. Not saying the cobra is slow because it can beat my stock ss but with intake and a catback the cobra barley pulls on me sad for a supercharged car imho.
    we should try that out if you are so confident on your car keeping up with just CAI and catback, I live like 15-20 mins away from sunnyvale

10's N/A

we should try that out if you are so confident on your car keeping up with just CAI and catback, I live like 15-20 mins away from sunnyvale
    I'm pretty confident myself...and only about 1.5 hours east of you...what do you say?

Black
    03 Cobra

Quote Originally Posted by slpcamaro View Post
    go slap yourself in the face, car is supercharged and doesn't even put 400 to the ground waste of money and the non supercharged gets beat by any 98 or up camaro. Plus mustangs have that hollow shitty sound to them and no ttops so there slow, ugly sound bad=waste of money. Go with the 01 or 02 you'll get the ls6 intake manifold and the computer is better on those years have fun hope you find something nice.
    look at all the shit you have to do to keep up with the cobras, I think camaros sound ugly ass hellllll they sound like V6 engines with flowmasters

Black
    03 Cobra

Quote Originally Posted by N20LT4 View Post
    I'm pretty confident myself...and only about 1.5 hours east of you...what do you say?
    what you got done Lt me guess NITROUS!!!!

Black
    1999 Z28 Convert

look at all the shit you have to do to keep up with the cobras, I think camaros sound ugly ass hellllll they sound like V6 engines with flowmasters
    wtf? They do not sound ugly. Keep up with cobras? They are supercharged. Thats like saying you gotta do so much to keep up with a boosted honda. Its fucking boosted!

Black
    03 Cobra

Quote Originally Posted by Eric1987 View Post
    wtf? They do not sound ugly. Keep up with cobras? They are supercharged. Thats like saying you gotta do so much to keep up with a boosted honda. Its fucking boosted!
    I use to blow the doors off of SS camaros with my old 85 5.0 mustang stock suspension/stock motor with $2-3K worth of upgrades AND IT WAS NOT BOOSTED

Black
    1999 Z28 Convert

I use to blow the doors off of SS camaros with my old 85 5.0 mustang stock suspension/stock motor with $2-3K worth of upgrades AND IT WAS NOT BOOSTED
    What does that have to do with what I said?

Black
    03 Cobra

All you chevy guys have as an excuse is "but your cobra is supercharged my car is all motor"

Black
    1999 Z28 Convert

Well as far as I know thats a valid excuse.

2003 Terminator

Mike 302: You seem to be a very arrogant person with a lot of erroneous statements and the misconception that you own the fastest car on the streets. You embarass your fellow Mustang owners for making a fool of yourself to a crowd of people who are just as avidly enthusiastic about their cars as we are about ours. The Camaro sounds infinitely better than the 03/04 cobra does; pushrod > modular...all day. (And this is coming from someone who has owned both the LS1 [GTO] and the modular 4.6 [03 SVT]). Your comment about their inferior sounds clarifies the fact that you are a keyboard-commando with little knowledge of the GM world.

To those GM owners here, disregard the ignorance of this clown...come over to SVTperformance and you will see that we respect your cars/motors more than this douche makes it seem like we do. There are a lot of fast LS1's out there, and many fast Cobra's out there as well...we can all appreciate that.

Now...back on topic with helping this guy get back into an LS1.
    I've personally always loved the WS6!

Magnetic
    2016 Shelby GT350

All you GM guys popping off about blowers are going to have to eat your words as the upcoming top-end Corvettes and Camaros are going with less cubic inches and blowers according to the news from GM that I have read. I don't understand why you GM guys have such a hard on about blowers! One of the best sounding cars ever was the yellow '57 blown Chevy that Tony Danza had in the movie Hollywood Knights.
    '01 BMW 330ci: Race it in a modified class in BMW CCA Club Racing and NASA endurance races.
    '04 Lincoln LS V8 Sport: Stock.
    '04 Mustang Cobra coupe (white/gray): Modified.

Black
    03 Cobra

Quote Originally Posted by Eric1987 View Post
    Well as far as I know thats a valid excuse.
    It's like how chevy keeps coming out with bigger and bigger engines, 4.6 VS 5.7, 4.6 vs 7.0, 5.4 vs 7.0 is that a excuse

also I believe that you guys are lighter

white, white and pewter
    Rip99SSA4,74Z28M4,02SSM6

You ss guys love to talk! the only reason I would go out there and run your slow ass is if there was cash involved and you payed for my gas because going out there just to blow your doors off is a waste of time and gas and thats why you would basically have to pay for my time and my gas

It looks like you shop at Pepboys Funny thing is that that emblem was not bought at pepboys
    your iggnorance is astounding much less is it suprising. like i said whenever you are ready, and for me in my stock 02 to race for a good amount of money, meaning like enough to cover gas in that car of yours which probably only gets 16mpg on a good day would be stupid.

i would run you for say entry to the track and lunch,

and im still laughing at the supercharged symbol of yours, you probably ordered those stupid ass blackouts and your cutom ford racing steering wheel cover from pep boys too,

seriously get some class.

white, white and pewter
    Rip99SSA4,74Z28M4,02SSM6

Quote Originally Posted by 99 Kobra View Post
    All you GM guys popping off about blowers are going to have to eat your words as the upcoming top-end Corvettes and Camaros are going with less cubic inches and blowers according to the news from GM that I have read. I don't understand why you GM guys have such a hard on about blowers! One of the best sounding cars ever was the yellow '57 blown Chevy that Tony Danza had in the movie Hollywood Knights.
    eat our words or eat your pony. i choose both if thats the case. i have read a lot into future powertrains and the supercharged v8 thats been rumored is more than 346ci. so

Black
    03 Cobra

Quote Originally Posted by Satyr View Post
    Mike 302: You seem to be a very arrogant person with a lot of erroneous statements and the misconception that you own the fastest car on the streets. You embarass your fellow Mustang owners for making a fool of yourself to a crowd of people who are just as avidly enthusiastic about their cars as we are about ours. The Camaro sounds infinitely better than the 03/04 cobra does; pushrod > modular...all day. (And this is coming from someone who has owned both the LS1 [GTO] and the modular 4.6 [03 SVT]). Your comment about their inferior sounds clarifies the fact that you are a keyboard-commando with little knowledge of the GM world.

To those GM owners here, disregard the ignorance of this clown...come over to SVTperformance and you will see that we respect your cars/motors more than this douche makes it seem like we do. There are a lot of fast LS1's out there, and many fast Cobra's out there as well...we can all appreciate that.

Now...back on topic with helping this guy get back into an LS1.
    I've personally always loved the WS6!
    Im not saying im that my car is the fastest car on the streets you ass, I know there will always be some one faster than me!

All I read about in these forums is: talking shit about mustangs, MOOSTANG this, RUSTANG that

I have a good friend with a supercharged camaro and kiked my ass and he had respect and said damn mike your cobras was fast it was right there and he actually got me like 2 cars!

HERE in these forums I read about a Firebirdor camaro beating a mustang or ford and don't show any respect like saying at least he ran me, he didn't do so bad or something

Im in svtperformance and when I read up about a fellow svt member losing/winning to a camaro or chevy I don't put I should go murder that chevy, good thing you smoke that slow ass chevy, or bullshit like that if you get what im trying to say! and when there is a chevy guy in our forums and posts that they beat a mustang I don't hate unless he is talking shit about it!

Basically if you beat me on a race, I will accept it and say you're fast, but if you start laughing talking shit, then something gonna pop

I respect and I could get along as long as every thing stays cool! TREAT OTHERS THE WAY YOU LIKE TO BE TREATED! you talk shit I'm going to talk shit right back

Black
    03 Cobra

Quote Originally Posted by camarojunky74 View Post
    your iggnorance is astounding much less is it suprising. like i said whenever you are ready, and for me in my stock 02 to race for a good amount of money, meaning like enough to cover gas in that car of yours which probably only gets 16mpg on a good day would be stupid.

i would run you for say entry to the track and lunch,

and im still laughing at the supercharged symbol of yours, you probably ordered those stupid ass blackouts and your cutom ford racing steering wheel cover from pep boys too,

seriously get some class.
    I think the one that shops at pepboys is you since you know so much about things from there you suppose???

I don't see why you don't wanna bet cash if you are so confident on your car???? If you say you are stock I will put an ass whooooping on your SS and no Im not picking on you because you are stock, you are the one that is challenging me! If a 383 stocker camaro with TT came up to me and said lets run em for money I would say hell no Y because I wouldn't stand a chance Y go make a fool out of my self

2003 Terminator

I think the one that shops at pepboys is you since you know so much about things from there you suppose???

I don't see why you don't wanna bet cash if you are so confident on your car???? If you say you are stock I will put an ass whooooping on your SS and no Im not picking on you because you are stock, you are the one that is challenging me! If a 383 stocker camaro with TT came up to me and said lets run em for money I would say hell no Y because I wouldn't stand a chance Y go make a fool out of my self
    You have had no reservations in making a complete fool of yourself to virtually everyone who has entered this thread...so why stop there?

Im not saying im that my car is the fastest car on the streets you ass, I know there will always be some one faster than me!

All I read about in these forums is: talking shit about mustangs, MOOSTANG this, RUSTANG that

I have a good friend with a supercharged camaro and kiked my ass and he had respect and said damn mike your cobras was fast it was right there and he actually got me like 2 cars!

HERE in these forums I read about a Firebirdor camaro beating a mustang or ford and don't show any respect like saying at least he ran me, he didn't do so bad or something

Im in svtperformance and when I read up about a fellow svt member losing/winning to a camaro or chevy I don't put I should go murder that chevy, good thing you smoke that slow ass chevy, or bullshit like that if you get what im trying to say! and when there is a chevy guy in our forums and posts that they beat a mustang I don't hate unless he is talking shit about it!

Basically if you beat me on a race, I will accept it and say you're fast, but if you start laughing talking shit, then something gonna pop

I respect and I could get along as long as every thing stays cool! TREAT OTHERS THE WAY YOU LIKE TO BE TREATED! you talk shit I'm going to talk shit right back
    "something gonna pop?" Are you serious?
    What the hell kind of 50 Cent worshipping shaft-swinger are you?

We're on a car forum here, boss...let's not get ahead of ourselves and get into "popping" each other because someone beat you in a race and found it amusing. You must get laughed at a lot, eh?

By the way, some lessons in formulating a coherent sentence wouldn't hurt, either.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information