Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Awaiting Activation

NBM
    2002 Camaro Z28

YOU GUYS ROCK!!!! Thanks for the advice, I think im going to change all fluids in the car first like you all suggested, then install just the catback. save up some more, then do the headers, ypipe and a street tune. then upgrade suspension etc... ill def. post pics as soon as I pick her up!

Is there anywhere that i can look up how to change trans fluid, fuel filter, and other complicated fluids? i know how to change oil, air filter..simple stuff like that.

thanks again guys!

Black
    2014 Camaro 1LS

Quote Originally Posted by wantaLS1 View Post
    so after selling my car, i finally get my car!! its being transfered down from conneticut to north carolina...nbm 2002 Z28!!! i cant wait!!! ill post pics as soon as ive picked her up and detailed her!

I already have plans for the car, thinking about getting some cheaper aftermarket headers and y pipe (maybe either flowtech or pacesetter w/a header wrap) with the SLP Loudmouth catback. i've also been thinking about a new cam. it's going to be a daily driver so i dont want a cam too big, but i do want one that'll give is some more power!! what does everyone suggest?! also, other than swapping out the cam, what else do i NEED to change at the same time? lifters, pushrods, etc....

thanks for any suggestions guys, im extremely pumped to be apart of the LS1 world!!
    http://www.ls1sounds.com/

Black
    2014 Camaro 1LS

Quote Originally Posted by wantaLS1 View Post
    YOU GUYS ROCK!!!! Thanks for the advice, I think im going to change all fluids in the car first like you all suggested, then install just the catback. save up some more, then do the headers, ypipe and a street tune. then upgrade suspension etc... ill def. post pics as soon as I pick her up!

Is there anywhere that i can look up how to change trans fluid, fuel filter, and other complicated fluids? i know how to change oil, air filter..simple stuff like that.

thanks again guys!
    http://www.installuniversity.com/ins...sity/index.htm

Thread Information