Page 24 of 25 FirstFirst ... 4202122232425 LastLast

Red
    '00 TransAm RamAir WS6 M6

Quote Originally Posted by 01badbird View Post
    Heres couple different "appearance mods" While I like blackouts I thought I would tie in honeycomb into rest of lights and other is latch area cover that I made out of fiberglass (going to extend to cover up some of headlight area) also got more if any interest Click for full sizeClick for full sizeClick for full sizeClick for full sizeClick for full sizeClick for full sizeClick for full sizeClick for full size

Hey Rick, I would be interested in purchasing an underhood cover. How much would you charge to make me one? Covering up all the brackets and braces at the front end is sweet....
    Ported/Polished throttle body, Lingenfelter launch module, SLP line lock, QTP exhaust cutout, LS7 clutch, K&N, Ceramic coated longtubes, no cats, 3" exhaust, Flowmaster "B", Eibach springs, Midwest Chassis 9" rearend w/4.10's

Red

Heres couple different "appearance mods" While I like blackouts I thought I would tie in honeycomb into rest of lights and other is latch area cover that I made out of fiberglass (going to extend to cover up some of headlight area) also got more if any interest Click for full sizeClick for full sizeClick for full sizeClick for full sizeClick for full sizeClick for full sizeClick for full sizeClick for full size
    Another question, what are those things underneath your air filters that are pointing straight forward?

RED
    2001 WS6

THANKS!!! Will be pulling off this winter and thinking of making mold off it and see if able to mass produce.this was handlaid while all parts in car and was a pita.The lil lights under filters are for a lighted nitrous purge,to long to hide in hood but did wire in lights for displaying in hood.If you click on video you can see hood lights then another light for purge comes on.This vid is when first done and fixed light with bird on plate.
    Last edited by 01badbird; 08-13-2013 at 03:05 PM. Reason: fixed link

RED
    2001 WS6

heres underhood lights

Red

Thumbs up

heres underhood lights Click for full size Click for full size
    Man, that is sweet. I just thouight, wonder if honeycomb lights could be placed in the RamAir intake nostrils?!!!!! Man I always wondered if underhood lights were feasible...looks like you answered that question for me!! Looks awesome!

RED
    2001 WS6

Makes it nice for showing at night sitting in lot.She also goes down the track check here for some vids http://www.ls1.com/forums/f36/ames-p...-2-4-a-174694/

Black / White
    '00 T/A M6/'19 Hemi Truck

The filler piece I made out of fiberglass and painted to match and the intake is made for corvette but cut up to make fit (no hood mods to fit) heres bay I smoothed fenderwell seams smoothed and filled extra holes in wiper cowl and painted moved battery and fuseblocks and few otherthings Click for full sizeClick for full size
    your TA is hands down one of the nicest Fbody's I've ever seen...I've been to shows all over the country and seen some pristine stuff, but yours is almost perfect imo.

RED
    2001 WS6

THANKS!! really appreciate I put alot of work into it and when people see in person they keep finding lil things done to it. Just before this season i decided to clean up radiator support so filled in extra holes and smoothed in hood stop mounts on ends.Also cleaned up front edge so looks like one piece not two put together and eliminated black piece i had covering it.Then painted everything gloss black below that lip and made it all disappear once cover put back on.Didn't care for fuel lines so finally replaced with braided.I had some aluminium covers for headlight bracket that i had some stainless pieces made that looks much better.

Red

THANKS!! really appreciate I put alot of work into it and when people see in person they keep finding lil things done to it. Just before this season i decided to clean up radiator support so filled in extra holes and smoothed in hood stop mounts on ends.Also cleaned up front edge so looks like one piece not two put together and eliminated black piece i had covering it.Then painted everything gloss black below that lip and made it all disappear once cover put back on.Didn't care for fuel lines so finally replaced with braided.I had some aluminium covers for headlight bracket that i had some stainless pieces made that looks much better. Click for full size Click for full size Click for full size Click for full size Click for full size
    Man, I'd be skeered to drive it for fear of getting it dirty~!! Amazing attention to detail. My OCD is very satisfied right about now~~!!!!! Love it...

Black / White

THANKS!! really appreciate I put alot of work into it and when people see in person they keep finding lil things done to it. Just before this season i decided to clean up radiator support so filled in extra holes and smoothed in hood stop mounts on ends.Also cleaned up front edge so looks like one piece not two put together and eliminated black piece i had covering it.Then painted everything gloss black below that lip and made it all disappear once cover put back on.Didn't care for fuel lines so finally replaced with braided.I had some aluminium covers for headlight bracket that i had some stainless pieces made that looks much better. Click for full size Click for full size Click for full size Click for full size Click for full size
    its crazy to see an engine bay that has so much wiring in it, look so clean...just out of curiosity, where did you relocate the fuse box on the drivers side to?

RED
    2001 WS6

Took out of cradle and flipped upside down thru hole below it was located and made cover (old pic) Click image for larger version. 

Name:	fuse relocate.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	157.0 KB 
ID:	25376now have to check fuses thru access panel underneath (not that bad) car is still fully equipped. Also has tcs still but went step farther when i painted and filled the area it was mounted in to make same as other side.

Pewter
    2002 Trans Am WS6

Removed the hideous plastidip from the license plate filler. All except the bird.

Looks much better.

Pewter
    2002 Trans Am WS6

Just got this done this morning. I'm happy happy with it.

01 SS

Car show sign "draft" completed....all done with PowerPoint, a little help from a buddy and a trip to Staples!

Pewter
    2002 Trans Am WS6

Quote Originally Posted by xssv View Post
    Car show sign "draft" completed....all done with PowerPoint, a little help from a buddy and a trip to Staples!

Click for full size
    That's cool.

RED
    2001 WS6

Nice Brent will look good next to car!! Did you ever find a stand for it ?

01 SS

Nice Brent will look good next to car!! Did you ever find a stand for it ?
    Thanks Rick....need something a little more robust along with a better frame, but it does look good.

RED
    2001 WS6

Well never liked the mirrors on car thought i would try something lil different or maybe the way they should of came.So bought couple firebird mirrors and hacked them up and filled they aren't done but just got one primered !!! can't wait to paint but might be couple weeks. heres all i can do know for pics.

Black / White

Well never liked the mirrors on car thought i would try something lil different or maybe the way they should of came.So bought couple firebird mirrors and hacked them up and filled they aren't done but just got one primered !!! Click for full size Click for full size Click for full size can't wait to paint but might be couple weeks. heres all i can do know for pics. Click for full size Click for full size
    Those should look great when they are painted and installed.

RED
    2001 WS6

THANKS!Couldn't wait so here it is still have to rub out but can get idea.Working on some more stuff but will have to wait till March to see!

Page 24 of 25 FirstFirst ... 4202122232425 LastLast

Thread Information