Quote Originally Posted by justinmc978 View Post
    Click for full size

WAHT IS THAT

11 years of bangin gears cammed goat's Avatar

Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

Quote Originally Posted by toityme View Post

WAHT IS THAT
    Ever seen the movie "Big Trouble in Little China"?

sold: 1999 firebird
    1998 Trans Am

Quote Originally Posted by GTP231 View Post
    Click for full size

'06 Z06 & '05 Ram SRT-10

Quote Originally Posted by cammed goat View Post
    Ever seen the movie "Big Trouble in Little China"?
    never heard of it lol
    Quote Originally Posted by justinmc978 View Post
    Click for full size
    dam i want some bacon

Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

[QUOTE=toityme;2122691]never heard of it lol

Funny movie IMO.

'06 Z06 & '05 Ram SRT-10

i think i need some protein.. i feel like week and shit

i havent had protein in a few days... that cant be good....

Pewter metallic
    2000 Camaro SS

[quote=cammed goat;2122692]
    never heard of it lol

Funny movie IMO.
    Big Trouble in Little China is one of the best, crappy low budget retarded movies ever. Awful movie that rocks

Gray/ White
    09Ram 1500 83 Thunderturd

What?
    Day off?

Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

Day off?
    No. My manager sent me home to think about whether or not I wanted to stay with the company. He heard me talking about A.S.E. certifications and got concerned and pulled me into the office. I told him I was not happy at the job since I was torn a new one by the general manager for not writing down my MVAs on the application...which asked if I had been "convicted in the past 36 months" and I answered "no" since none of the accidents I was in were my fault. I told the manager that the general manager acts like my previous boss and stresses me out. And the owner telling us new hires that if we were happy making $50k/year we would be fired. Some of the new guys are already talking about leaving. There were things about this new job that were omitted, like "overcoming customers' objections". Which, to me, is like saying if we are installing parts and the customer changes their mind, we have to try to force them to have the work done. I told the manager that the general manager acted like I forced myself into the company where the general manager wanted me to quit my other job at the interview. It's like the GM doesn't know what the hell he wants. So I have an interview tomorrow at 11:30 at a shop which has full benefits, 401k, life insurance. The manager told me he was upset I feel this way and sent me home to reconsider.

'06 Z06 & '05 Ram SRT-10

No. My manager sent me home to think about whether or not I wanted to stay with the company. He heard me talking about A.S.E. certifications and got concerned and pulled me into the office. I told him I was not happy at the job since I was torn a new one by the general manager for not writing down my MVAs on the application...which asked if I had been "convicted in the past 36 months" and I answered "no" since none of the accidents I was in were my fault. I told the manager that the general manager acts like my previous boss and stresses me out. And the owner telling us new hires that if we were happy making $50k/year we would be fired. Some of the new guys are already talking about leaving. There were things about this new job that were omitted, like "overcoming customers' objections". Which, to me, is like saying if we are installing parts and the customer changes their mind, we have to try to force them to have the work done. I told the manager that the general manager acted like I forced myself into the company where the general manager wanted me to quit my other job at the interview. It's like the GM doesn't know what the hell he wants. So I have an interview tomorrow at 11:30 at a shop which has full benefits, 401k, life insurance. The manager told me he was upset I feel this way and sent me home to reconsider.
    ooh wow man.. I think the best thing is for you to be happy

good luck at the interview

Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

ooh wow man.. I think the best thing is for you to be happy

good luck at the interview
    Trust me, Kristi. If you knew me personally and found out I had left the automotive field, you would slap the hell outta me. Everyone who knows me has told me that turning wrenches is what I'm good at. After 14 years in the field, I should already have my ASEs. My folks and relatives all asked me what was wrong with me when I left auto. Even Cuervo knows. Every time I hear or see an F-Body, GTO, CTS-V, Vette, TBSS, or a lifted GM truck, I would run outside of my old job and admire. Even at car shows during the summer. I go to them and it's like a toy store. This guy has been calling me like mad and hopefully tomorrow, I will get the job and be on my way to getting my ASE.

Steel blue pearlcoat
    2000 dodge intrepid

Trust me, Kristi. If you knew me personally and found out I had left the automotive field, you would slap the hell outta me. Everyone who knows me has told me that turning wrenches is what I'm good at. After 14 years in the field, I should already have my ASEs. My folks and relatives all asked me what was wrong with me when I left auto. Even Cuervo knows. Every time I hear or see an F-Body, GTO, CTS-V, Vette, TBSS, or a lifted GM truck, I would run outside of my old job and admire. Even at car shows during the summer. I go to them and it's like a toy store. This guy has been calling me like mad and hopefully tomorrow, I will get the job and be on my way to getting my ASE.

Yea a few times i thought he left a mess in his undies he was screaming oo ooo oooo so loud.

And I am telling you If you take this job at STS you will regret it and I will personally show up at your house and beat you. I don't care if your friend is the manager, he has to follow company protocol, which seems to be skroo the employees and customers.
    I aint saying it again TTP,that is an oppertunity that may get away from you that you will never get again. Hell at least fill out an app,so they can keep it on hand.

I am about as close to whoopin your ass as I am My boss's. the only difference is it is for your good, him it would be my satisfaction.

Oh and one other thing what have we talked about on ASE certifications,for the most part they are a joke.Sure people want you to have them but don't want to pay you extra for having them.

Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

Quote Originally Posted by cuervo25_1 View Post
    Yea a few times i thought he left a mess in his undies he was screaming oo ooo oooo so loud.

And I am telling you If you take this job at STS you will regret it and I will personally show up at your house and beat you. I don't care if your friend is the manager, he has to follow company protocol, which seems to be skroo the employees and customers.
    I aint saying it again TTP,that is an oppertunity that may get away from you that you will never get again. Hell at least fill out an app,so they can keep it on hand.

I am about as close to whoopin your ass as I am My boss's. the only difference is it is for your good, him it would be my satisfaction.

Oh and one other thing what have we talked about on ASE certifications,for the most part they are a joke.Sure people want you to have them but don't want to pay you extra for having them.
    I will be giving my resume to Matt tomorrow.

'06 Z06 & '05 Ram SRT-10

Im not sure what you do now.. but I think people should do what they enjoy doing.. No one likes to dread going to work. And if you can find a job that takes care of you that you love... thats one of the best things in the world IMO.

Black & Blue
    '02 WS.6 / '07 Suburban

[quote=Y2KPewterSS;2122695]

Big Trouble in Little China is one of the best, crappy low budget retarded movies ever. Awful movie that rocks

+1 It is one of my favorites... I never drive faster than I can see.

Steel blue pearlcoat
    2000 dodge intrepid

I will be giving my resume to Matt tomorrow.

Who say a threat of an ass whoopin don't work j/k good job though that would be the best job for you,it would fit you like a glove.

Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

Who say a threat of an ass whoopin don't work j/k good job though that would be the best job for you,it would fit you like a glove.
    Well, like I said, I am looking for a 401k, and full benefits. I am keeping my options open. I wanna retire when I am older. I don't want to have to work until I die. That's BS if ya ask me.

Gray/ White

Some places actually do pay more for them

Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

Some places actually do pay more for them
    Yup. Before I left, I overheard a conversation about an ASE for inspectors. I dunno if it's BS, but it sounded interesting.

Gray/ White

Personally i'd just try and get into a dealership right now with this economy. Though nothing is gauranteed in the industry at the moment

Page 21 of 159 FirstFirst ... 17181920212223242541516171121 ... LastLast

Thread Information