Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: rant #1,456,875

Rodzilla Tha Cavity Filla zero_proto's Avatar

teal
    99 Z28 with an SS complex

that is why i drink at home and then go out.....anywhere. Six flags...drink. Sea World......drink. When i start to sober up it is time to go, but i don't have kids either.

2016 Camaro SS - Summit
    2001 Trans Am WS6 - NBM

I'd rather go to Cedar Point in Sandusky, OH and spend ~$65 per person for a two day ride and slide, than go to Disney....they've got some of the best roller coasters in the world, a water park in the middle, and were voted the world's #1 theme park 7 years in a row....Disney is overrated.

98 Formula
    06 duramax

Quote Originally Posted by Y2KArcticSS View Post
    I'd rather go to Cedar Point in Sandusky, OH and spend ~$65 per person for a two day ride and slide, than go to Disney....they've got some of the best roller coasters in the world, a water park in the middle, and were voted the world's #1 theme park 7 years in a row....Disney is overrated.
    I've been to Cedar Point many times.....they're ticket prices are cheaper than disney but their food is expensive as hell just like anywhere else.

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

could be worse... there could have been a light mayo stand vendor...

2016 Camaro SS - Summit
    2001 Trans Am WS6 - NBM

Quote Originally Posted by 0rion View Post
    I've been to Cedar Point many times.....they're ticket prices are cheaper than disney but their food is expensive as hell just like anywhere else.
    Yeah, but you'd never eat so much food as to equal Disney's ticket, food, everything else prices. I'm saying overall it IMO it would be more fun and cheaper to go there than Disney....buuuuuut, Disney has that dream factor...it's supposedly every kid's 'dream' to go to Disneyworld/land/whatever...that would be the only thing to sway my opinion, my sons....then I'm gonna have to sell the SS to go lol

Miss Pennsylvania ls1blackbeauty98's Avatar

'98 Black Gone :(
    01 WS6 Midnight Blue

Quote Originally Posted by Spaz View Post
    could be worse... there could have been a light mayo stand vendor...

Yeah, but you'd never eat so much food as to equal Disney's ticket, food, everything else prices. I'm saying overall it IMO it would be more fun and cheaper to go there than Disney....buuuuuut, Disney has that dream factor...it's supposedly every kid's 'dream' to go to Disneyworld/land/whatever...that would be the only thing to sway my opinion, my sons....then I'm gonna have to sell the SS to go lol
    lol disney world is awesome because its 37 square miles of resort style. if u stay on site, ure completely emersed in the disney "magic" i love the damn place lol i usually stay in the moderate resorts (180-250 a night) but i swear im movin up to the good ones like the polynesian! *im sure i lost yall, sorry*

i <3 disney

Red Tint Jewelcoat
    2008 Trailblazer SS

And here I thought maybe the wife bought chunky peanut butter or something....

98 Formula
    06 duramax

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Luos View Post
    And here I thought maybe the wife bought chunky peanut butter or something....
    speaking of which...... I grilled steaks a couple days ago with baked taters. I get everything done and start to get everything out of the fridge for the taters. When I opened the sour cream I noticed it looked kinda grainy looking. Look at the side of the container......fat free. Hell no. You can't put some fat free sour cream on a baked tater. I put the steaks back on to keep warm and got in the car and drove to the store for some real sour cream.

speaking of which...... I grilled steaks a couple days ago with baked taters. I get everything done and start to get everything out of the fridge for the taters. When I opened the sour cream I noticed it looked kinda grainy looking. Look at the side of the container......fat free. Hell no. You can't put some fat free sour cream on a baked tater. I put the steaks back on to keep warm and got in the car and drove to the store for some real sour cream.
    My wife tried that same shit, with the same results. Fat free.

2016 Camaro SS - Summit
    2001 Trans Am WS6 - NBM

Where did you guys get your girls, the "I suck at buying groceries Network"? My wife knows better than to buy anything that says Fat Free unless she also buys a Super Fattened version as well for me....she's awesome, in case I haven't told you guys before lol..she cooked me steak 3 nights in a row last week..still can't believe she wants a GTO over a Firehawk though Oh well, just a flaw of her's that I'll have to get over I guess.

Where did you guys get your girls, the "I suck at buying groceries Network"? My wife knows better than to buy anything that says Fat Free unless she also buys a Super Fattened version as well for me....she's awesome, in case I haven't told you guys before lol..she cooked me steak 3 nights in a row last week..still can't believe she wants a GTO over a Firehawk though Oh well, just a flaw of her's that I'll have to get over I guess.
    Nah, My wife is awesome also. She saw my cholesterol level after my checkup and flipped since my family has a history of heart problems. So I do need to watch what I eat but she realizes that some things just taste better and I am going to eat them but I do it less often now.

2016 Camaro SS - Summit
    2001 Trans Am WS6 - NBM

Quote Originally Posted by The Manalishi View Post
    Nah, My wife is awesome also. She saw my cholesterol level after my checkup and flipped since my family has a history of heart problems. So I do need to watch what I eat but she realizes that some things just taste better and I am going to eat them but I do it less often now.
    I'm just giving you guys shit lol. You wouldnt have married the woman if she didn't do the best she could for you....unless you love being miserable

I'm just giving you guys shit lol. You wouldnt have married the woman if she didn't do the best she could for you....unless you love being miserable
    I knew that, I am just bored.

pewter
    2002 firehawk

30 pack of Bush- 20$
    Pint of Popov vodka- 7$
    4-wheeling drunk and watching your friends do stupid shit-- Priceless

Red Tint Jewelcoat
    2008 Trailblazer SS

I have some bacon-wrapped filets marinating right now.

Having potatoes.
    Red potatoes (diced), red onion, bacon, butter. Covered with garlic salt, seasoned salt, red pepper, and cayenne. Cooked on the grill in foil.

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

Having potatoes.
    Red potatoes (diced), red onion, bacon, butter. Covered with garlic salt, seasoned salt, red pepper, and cayenne. Cooked on the grill in foil.
    good grilling...

98 Formula
    06 duramax

Having potatoes.
    sounds good. I like grilled veggies quite a bit...if there's enough butter involved.

I went with a good staple dinner tonight. Fried chicken, mash taters/gravy, and mac/cheese. A meal like that and you won't be hungry again for a day and a half.

Red Tint Jewelcoat
    2008 Trailblazer SS

sounds good. I like grilled veggies quite a bit...if there's enough butter involved.

I went with a good staple dinner tonight. Fried chicken, mash taters/gravy, and mac/cheese. A meal like that and you won't be hungry again for a day and a half.
    Now that sounds good.
    Making homemade speghetti with garlic bread for Thursday.

Tomorrow night is rubber and race gas.

EDIT:
    Well....at least now I understand why I am a lardass.

98 Formula
    06 duramax

Now that sounds good.
    Making homemade speghetti with garlic bread for Thursday.

Tomorrow night is rubber and race gas.

EDIT:
    Well....at least now I understand why I am a lardass.
    I do mccormick's spaghetti sauce (thick and zesty) then I'll do a double batch and use 1lb of burger ( usually venison) and 1lb of breakfast sausage. Good stuff.

Red Tint Jewelcoat
    2008 Trailblazer SS

I use generic sauce, but I use the McCormick's spices.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information