Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

NBM
    02 M6 Formula

Quote Originally Posted by AKIRA View Post
    EDIT: N W S AT BOTTOM!

I thought her bullshit about missing her ex was just that, an excuse. "I feel like I am cheating on you if I am thinking of him." "I am in love with you, I love you, youre my best friend, I do not want to get back together with him." Somethings gotta give...

I blatantly just said, this sounds like youre looking for a way out. Did you want to see someone locally? Is that it? She says no. In a sense, I believe her. Whether I am wrong or not, it still doesnt make my situation ANY better.

Fucked Ashley last night. I have a pic of her tits... Ill see if I can get photobucket to host them.

To tell you the truth, I dont feel ANY better. I miss her. You can imagine how much. Now..on to the tits.

Click for full size

NBM
    02 M6 Formula

So, I decided to buy a cake mix that she liked, frosting, her wine, and I even called up some people on how to cook this shit. Well, I am about to take all that shit back. Oh, I also bought a god damn cake storage container so my roommates dont fuck with it.

So much for doing something sweet.
    return and buy for you and said women then commence the angry

SOM
    2002 Z28 Camaro

Quote Originally Posted by Soltakr View Post
    Don’t take this the wrong way, just trying to help. But I highly doubt that this was "right out of nowhere" Women thing about this sort of thing for weeks and then plan it out with there friends so they are sure its the right move. It sucks and that’s that. Plus it’s good to feel sad and upset. You'll get over it faster. Guys don’t really have a great range of emotions to pick from so we tend to stay mad longer because it our only choice. Women take breakups much better then men. Which is why their out dating in no time and we're on the side line. I'm the same age as you have gone through this before on a 4 year relation. Just luck I wasn’t married nor had kids to fight over. I the grand picture you got off easy. As a man we search for answers but heartbreak doesnt have any answer which makes us made again. Every song on the radio sucks and love seems to be every where but with you. So take your time and try to have some fun with your friends. Before you know it, you'll be posting pic of your new chick and we'll be laughing with you.

he is so right...

i am sorry for you... i hate EX's and think they shouldnt talk.. for this reason.. because people cant move on to the future if their past is looking over their shoulder.

you need to find a girl who is crazy about you... its hard to do but look for chicks doing stuff you like to do.. even chick who have been a friend and you never thought about dating them.. maybe knowing them in a friends type of way will helpb you...

it will be ok.. she will realize what she lost.. and you can show her its too late and there are no second chances...

an ex is an ex for a reason.. it was never meant to be so forget them and move on...

www.Fquick.com/PirateBlackJack I work at Muscle Cars and Rods

Miss Pennsylvania ls1blackbeauty98's Avatar

'98 Black Gone :(
    01 WS6 Midnight Blue

I went to see her on her birthday, just for the day. She wanted me to stay another day, but I couldnt cuz I had to work. No signs of anxiety, depression, anger, disgust, etc. No holds barred on "i love yous, I am so glad youre heres," smiles, fucks, touches, etc.

Well, when I got home, that night she called me up and said she doesnt feel right. She doesnt feel right that she still thinks about her ex.

Her EX was an ugly japanese guy with a needle dick, but more money than I. He dumped HER in Nov. NOVEMBER!!! They continued to live together until she got promoted and booted to Miami. In June, I started seeing her. He and his friends knew about it. So he started dating someone else. This apparently bothered her.

Holy mother of christ. I know I make her happy and I know she is crazy about me...when I am there (I am in Gainesville). However, because of this memory, she cant continue with me.

Now I got one half of me saying: FUCK HER. Shes an idiot and you know it. Stop crying like a little bitch and go fuck Ashley.

Second half: Give her some time. Shes just a typical girl going through those typical fucking confusing times. She is extremely stressed and this is the ONLY thing she has control over. Shell come back.

I love this girl, so no matter which route I choose, I will suffer for a while.

I am constantly feeling like this

I am 28 years old. I am tired of being an asshole, but its this shit that makes me think that being a nice guy is a total waste of positive energy.

Im sorry you're going through this.
    If shes not completely 100% over him, i dont think theres any reason to continue with the relationship. you're always going to have it in the back of your mind that she might still want him, if she broke up with you that quickly because she still thinks about him, thats really bad. sorry to be the one to say it.

i personally do not think u can fall in love *true love* with someone else, while your energy is focused on an ex. i wouldnt date a guy while thinking of an ex, even if the guy is PERFECT id still break up with him because its not right to have someone loving you, when you cant fully love them back. *trust me i just did the same thing your ex did a month ago* Call me a bitch, but atleast im an honest bitch.

it sucks, but atleast shes being honest with you, and not stringing you along while thinking of another guy (that sucks more then the truth)

you can say fuck u and go fuck ashley (is that really fair to ashley though? think about it....) OR you can wait for her... maybe she will get her shit figured out, but remember once somehthing like this goes down...its hard to be "normal" again, and youll have doubts.

Good luck.

Miss Pennsylvania ls1blackbeauty98's Avatar

'98 Black Gone :(
    01 WS6 Midnight Blue

oh sorry didnt read the threads..

u fucked ashley..congrats..
    i didnt think it would make u feel any better, hopefully u didnt just open a can of worms with that girl

Nuclear Cat Will End All LS1Powerhouse's Avatar
    Edwardsville, IL (So. IL Univ. of Edwardsville)

Mystic Teal
    1999 Camaro Z28 - A4

The best thing you can do IMO is take a break from it all and try to get away... Definitely out of the house or anywhere that will remind you of her or confuse what you're truly trying to figure out.

Avoid talking to her if you can or at least keep it to a minimum.. Occasionally letting her know that you're still there and waiting.. But try not to sound to disparate or needy.. That will only make things worse for both parties and couldn't eventually drive her further away.. And if you loved this girl you shouldn't have fucked Ashley... Just my .02

If you have an attaching personality then maybe you have just caught yourself up in her and you're making it to hard to let go... I have this problem and I've had a couple of my past GF's cheat on me with other dudes and I always forgive them just because I'm somewhat, Ok very, reliant on the comfort of someone else.

Like I said though, just try to get away from everything or work more... Just something to entertain your brain till things can cool down.

Hope everything turns out for the best,
    Matt
    Last edited by LS1Powerhouse; 08-14-2008 at 12:39 PM.

SOM
    2002 Z28 Camaro

Quote Originally Posted by ls1blackbeauty98 View Post
    Im sorry you're going through this.
    If shes not completely 100% over him, i dont think theres any reason to continue with the relationship. you're always going to have it in the back of your mind that she might still want him, if she broke up with you that quickly because she still thinks about him, thats really bad. sorry to be the one to say it.

i personally do not think u can fall in love *true love* with someone else, while your energy is focused on an ex. i wouldnt date a guy while thinking of an ex, even if the guy is PERFECT id still break up with him because its not right to have someone loving you, when you cant fully love them back. *trust me i just did the same thing your ex did a month ago* Call me a bitch, but atleast im an honest bitch.

it sucks, but atleast shes being honest with you, and not stringing you along while thinking of another guy (that sucks more then the truth)

you can say fuck u and go fuck ashley (is that really fair to ashley though? think about it....) OR you can wait for her... maybe she will get her shit figured out, but remember once somehthing like this goes down...its hard to be "normal" again, and youll have doubts.

Good luck.

^^ yep... so true.. if a girl is stuck on another guy.. then they cant love you as much as u love them... i also have been in that situation... but also was honest about it... its better than lying and leading the guy on and cheating on him! its a tough call

Quote Originally Posted by Pirate BlackJack Jay View Post
    he is so right...

i am sorry for you... i hate EX's and think they shouldnt talk.. for this reason.. because people cant move on to the future if their past is looking over their shoulder.

you need to find a girl who is crazy about you... its hard to do but look for chicks doing stuff you like to do.. even chick who have been a friend and you never thought about dating them.. maybe knowing them in a friends type of way will helpb you...

it will be ok.. she will realize what she lost.. and you can show her its too late and there are no second chances...

an ex is an ex for a reason.. it was never meant to be so forget them and move on...

She was crazy about me.

To tell you the truth, I think about my ex's. Its not a big deal and its completely natural. I let her know this and that I thought it was ok. Unless she dwells, then again, it shouldnt be a problem. I have..or had this much confidence in this relationship. But she didnt budge.

So. I didnt call or txt last night...and still havent. I wont go into this thinking 'victim' but instead, 'survivor.'

No its not fair to Ashley that I did this, but if she doesnt return back to normal...which would call for an amazing stunt by her..like showing up at my work, like I did for her on Monday, then I will eventually really understand if Ash is a better choice.

Other than being with a black guy, she has been good to me.

(Yep, those tits are tainted!)

05 Wrangler
    00 Z28 sold :-(

She was crazy about me.

To tell you the truth, I think about my ex's. Its not a big deal and its completely natural. I let her know this and that I thought it was ok. Unless she dwells, then again, it shouldnt be a problem. I have..or had this much confidence in this relationship. But she didnt budge.

So. I didnt call or txt last night...and still havent. I wont go into this thinking 'victim' but instead, 'survivor.'

No its not fair to Ashley that I did this, but if she doesnt return back to normal...which would call for an amazing stunt by her..like showing up at my work, like I did for her on Monday, then I will eventually really understand if Ash is a better choice.

Other than being with a black guy, she has been good to me.

(Yep, those tits are tainted!)
    Damn skippy...I wouldn't put my mouth on them....dude probably jizzed all over'em.

And like i've said in many a thread on this same subject...they always go back to the ex. I guaran-fuckin-tee that the ex called her and they talked for hours. That's why this crap seems so sudden....because the little nipper called her out of the blue. I feel bad for ya bro...she's gorgeous.

If you want to keep this chic you have to become the unforgettable "ex"..the one she'll leave other guys for. How you would do that is beyond me....but you're a smart dude so you'll figure it out if you want her bad enough.

white
    90 Mustang 5.0

Girls a gold digger dude, you said the only better thing about him is that he has more money then you, only other thing I can think of is hes not an asshole like you are hahaha j/k man.

Yeah i'd be real pissed off if my chick went back to her needle dick jap ex but yeah, you basically can only tell her to fuck off and you wont stand and wait around for her. Now go and tag some ass left and right. I've come to the conclusion that women dont make sense anymore and they only illogically wanna be with scum bag ex boyfriends. Period.

Awaiting Activation

Pewter Metallic
    2002 Trans Am WS6 M6 D1SC

Pics of ex please!

white
    90 Mustang 5.0

Quote Originally Posted by Sarge View Post
    Take it from an old man who has over half a century of watching all this shit called life.
    She has been fucking him behind your back the entire time.
    Now the guilt and her own bullshit is forcing this "sudden" breakup. Fuck it man. Move on.

I firmly believe this is a strong possibility.

She lived with this asshole for 2 years while she was in school. So they have a history.

No excuse. I dated 2 girls for 4 years. I still have the capacity to move on.

Well I am bored now. And tired. Depression takes a lot out of you it seems.

white
    90 Mustang 5.0

She lived with this asshole for 2 years while she was in school. So they have a history.

No excuse. I dated 2 girls for 4 years. I still have the capacity to move on.

Well I am bored now. And tired. Depression takes a lot out of you it seems.
    Beat the hell out of this fruit loop to prove to her what a man you are!

Retired Outlaw Sum Bitch

Just show him your dick. Laugh and walk off.

member since may 2000 nhraformula's Avatar

black
    2000 nhra edition formula

youve been dating her for 2 months and your in love??

shes already dicking you around after dating her for 2 months and you really want to still date her, wtf??
    dude, its only going to get worse as time goes on if you date her.
    get some backbone and forget about her and move on.
    a few bolt ons, 379 rwhp
    11.96 @113.25

member since may 2000 nhraformula's Avatar

black

another thing to ponder, you could of been her "rebound"

Rodzilla Tha Cavity Filla zero_proto's Avatar

teal
    99 Z28 with an SS complex

dude i feel you right now. I was in a relationship for 3 1/2 years, the girl smashed my heart and obliterated it. What do i do now, party, i am going down to rosarito mexico this weekend and then new york next month. Dude I want to find a girl and settle down i am down, but i am going to go about my way and hopefully i just bumo into her..........but some random strange is not to bad until then.

Black
    2001 Trans Am (sold)

In the words of the Macho Man Randy Savage: "Take the skirt off and put on a pair of pants"

Buy Domestic, Buy a Lexus The Project's Avatar

Red Jewel
    2010 SS

Quote Originally Posted by nhraformula View Post
    youve been dating her for 2 months and your in love??

shes already dicking you around after dating her for 2 months and you really want to still date her, wtf??
    dude, its only going to get worse as time goes on if you date her.
    get some backbone and forget about her and move on.
    YUP.....getting back with her is just NOT going to work. MOVE ON better you find out now that if you put a ring on her finger

Give this other girl a try...just don't use her to get even with the ex.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information