Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by tonyjnjz View Post
    i think his parents are at fault giving a 17 yr old kid a 500hp supra.....fuckin idiots......at that age theres lil u fear and the combo of testosterone and extreme hp is a recipe for disaster..............i would of killed myself for sure in my current car at 17 .....shit.....i did more than my fare share of retarded things in my 99z at 21 ...there licenses should be taken away as well as his
    Now thats a good punishment.

The kid's hard on is removed that way. He can no longer drive and drive fast cars! That would kill him!

Oh by the way...if hes sentenced to "8 months" hes not going to "prison."

Everything fiberglass
    2005 Amberlamps

Discuss? How about who gives a shit? People die everyday, people go to jail everyday. Crashing a race-spec Viper into a wall countless times, albeit funny, shouldn't give you anymore attention than all the other people in the world.

Quote Originally Posted by 86 IROC-Z View Post
    Discuss? How about who gives a shit? People die everyday, people go to jail everyday. Crashing a race-spec Viper into a wall countless times, albeit funny, shouldn't give you anymore attention than all the other people in the world.
    Why do people say this?

I gotta be honest, if I come into an American Idol thread and say "who cares about this shit" I am starting a fight.

Otherwise, seriously, forums are for discussing subjects, even if they are trivial.

So either make fun of this blonde haired retard, defend him, or go home.

Everything fiberglass
    2005 Amberlamps

Well in that case, he should be let out of jail. It's his friends fault that he smashed his head into whatever it was. He should pay more attention and l2brace for impact next time.... if there is a next time.

Love buying generic GM's Nastyfoot's Avatar

Black, Black
    2011 "Generic" Gasser

8 months later and Hogan walks out of prison.

8 months later and his buddy is still struggling in rehab to master basic body functions after having a part of his brain removed.

8 months of prison vs a life sentence witha major brain injury. Hogan got off pretty good.

Something Diabolical... chuckie669's Avatar
    2000 C5 Torch Red

That's pretty sad. I've always seen Hulk as a hard worker who destroys himself for his family and seeing this with them is just depressing.

Wasn't Nick going to be a racecar driver or something for awhile?

Everything fiberglass
    2005 Amberlamps

Quote Originally Posted by chuckie669 View Post
    Wasn't Nick going to be a racecar driver or something for awhile?
    No.

However he did give a good laugh to all the guys who actually have the skill to be professional drivers.

Retired Outlaw Sum Bitch

Spoiled punk ass dumbshit.

^True Story

2002 CETA 6M COUPE

1. I don't fully blame Nick. I think the veggie kid is also to blame. He knew getting into the car... they were gonna race. A grown ass 22 year old is supposed to be more mature than a 17 yr old brat. He got in the car, didn't wear a seat belt.

2. Everyone pays for their decisions. ^ He is paying it by going to jail for a few months. The other kid is a veggie... it's on him. Nick didn't hold a gun to his head to get in the car. The other car involved was a silver Viper, which Hogan also owned. It was a staged race... all parties involved knew well in advance what they were doing.

I feel sorry for the parents and all... but they have no right to sue the Hogans. I hope they lose. It was their dumbass kid's decision to get into a high-horsepowered Supra with Nick the "destroyer" Hogan.

Sebring Silver
    2002 Camaro SS

Quote Originally Posted by 99blueZ View Post
    go on youtube and there are tons of videos of nick crashing cars at events. He simply doesn't know how to control a car with power. He is immature and got what he deserved.
    I used to watch the show, the supra was his dad's before he even had a license. They built it and worked on it together before he even had his license. It was a bonding thing between him and his dad, they used to go to supra meets and car shows pertaining to them. He finally got to drive it once getting his permit. His dad talked the viper drift team into letting him try out .. he wrecks the damn car into the wall. He's wrecked numerous times he doesn't have much skill or control obviously.

hogan has killed himself taking care of his fat ugly ass lazy wife.. who is leaving him now.. his chunky talentless daughter who every canadian in the rap industry is running through now.. and then his son who's ego is bigger than hulkamanias pythons.. is now ruining his life by destroying some other guys future..

Most of you are saying oooh its the guys fault not nick.. When you get into the car with someone, you get in with the understanding that the dumbfuck knows how to drive and can handle the car.. I'm sure he handled it many times before doing the same thing fine.. its the one time that he didnt that cost that guy his future.. He's getting off light
    http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g154/illcul8troffcr/My%20SS/signaturew.jpg
    2002 Camaro SS #1539
    MTI Clear AirLid /Magnaflow catback/Polished Hotchkis Strut Tower Brace/K&N Filter/Bilstein Suspension/
    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/553601
    http://www.fquick.com/illcul8troffcr

Black
    35th SS M6 - 9010mi

Quote Originally Posted by The_Wretched View Post
    1. I don't fully blame Nick. I think the veggie kid is also to blame. He knew getting into the car... they were gonna race. A grown ass 22 year old is supposed to be more mature than a 17 yr old brat. He got in the car, didn't wear a seat belt.

2. Everyone pays for their decisions. ^ He is paying it by going to jail for a few months. The other kid is a veggie... it's on him. Nick didn't hold a gun to his head to get in the car. The other car involved was a silver Viper, which Hogan also owned. It was a staged race... all parties involved knew well in advance what they were doing.

I feel sorry for the parents and all... but they have no right to sue the Hogans. I hope they lose. It was their dumbass kid's decision to get into a high-horsepowered Supra with Nick the "destroyer" Hogan.
    You sir, are quite obviously insane. Given that logic, your parents should blame you for being born.

G

primevil
    2000 FRC

Celebrity or not, he's subject to the laws just like the rest of us......

Who really gives a SHIT ??

Black
    1999 Camaro Z28

Supposedly when Nick was visiting his "best friend" in the hospital he was texting and looking around the room, skate boarding through the hallways, never apologized to the family for what happened. To me thats just fucked up.

On another note its not Nick's fault his passenger did not wear his seat belt, and I'm sure he was with Nick all the way in pushing the car to its limits.

NBM
    99 TA

Quote Originally Posted by JHayesLS1 View Post
    Supposedly when Nick was visiting his "best friend" in the hospital he was texting and looking around the room, skate boarding through the hallways, never apologized to the family for what happened. To me thats just fucked up.
    what is your source on this? sounds like BS to me, and i'm pretty sure i have read numerous news articles about it where Nick and his family have expressed their apologies to the family.

My position on the whole thing is that it WAS his fault, he was racing and driving like a dick. His friend is also at fault for being in the car and not wearing a seatbelt. If you are in a high speed police chase, and you are a passenger.... guess what? You're going to jail too. He was basically an accessory to idiocracy and its too bad he is now fucked for life, but it could happen to any one of us tomorrow if we make a bad decision to either drive like a dick or ride with someone who is.

It also WAS an accident, he didn't set out to harm anyone. A 17 year old with a fast car who lacks experience is an accident waiting to happen. Especially a kid who is in the spotlight and has a tremendous ego, is more likely to try and show off.

I don't necessarily think he deserved jail time for what happened, he should have got heavily fined, a shit-ton of community service, lic suspension until he is 21 or older and possibly house arrest (not that that would be a punishment im sure his house is nicer than most 5 star hotels). Now if he had injured someone in another vehicle, then I would say he definitely deserves some jail, but the kid willingly got into nicks car and knew the risk at hand.

I also think that since he was tried in adult court as an adult, then that should mean his parents are not legally responsible for him, and the other kids parents should have no recourse to sue the Bollea family because Nick is an "adult" and he is responsible for his own actions. Otherwise it should be the Hulk sitting in that jail cell.

Black
    1999 Camaro Z28

Quote Originally Posted by KyleLs1 View Post
    what is your source on this? sounds like BS to me, and i'm pretty sure i have read numerous news articles about it where Nick and his family have expressed their apologies to the family.

My position on the whole thing is that it WAS his fault, he was racing and driving like a dick. His friend is also at fault for being in the car and not wearing a seatbelt. If you are in a high speed police chase, and you are a passenger.... guess what? You're going to jail too. He was basically an accessory to idiocracy and its too bad he is now fucked for life, but it could happen to any one of us tomorrow if we make a bad decision to either drive like a dick or ride with someone who is.

It also WAS an accident, he didn't set out to harm anyone. A 17 year old with a fast car who lacks experience is an accident waiting to happen. Especially a kid who is in the spotlight and has a tremendous ego, is more likely to try and show off.

I don't necessarily think he deserved jail time for what happened, he should have got heavily fined, a shit-ton of community service, lic suspension until he is 21 or older and possibly house arrest (not that that would be a punishment im sure his house is nicer than most 5 star hotels). Now if he had injured someone in another vehicle, then I would say he definitely deserves some jail, but the kid willingly got into nicks car and knew the risk at hand.

I also think that since he was tried in adult court as an adult, then that should mean his parents are not legally responsible for him, and the other kids parents should have no recourse to sue the Bollea family because Nick is an "adult" and he is responsible for his own actions. Otherwise it should be the Hulk sitting in that jail cell.

The sister of Nick's friend said that at the court trial, I haven't read the source but a few different people told me about it, that's not proof but I thought I'd put it out there.

red
    2002 ss camaro

Quote Originally Posted by AKIRA View Post
    8 months is excessive. Hes a celebrity's son. Make his father pay. Thats what they truly want..
    that's the biggest load of crap he did it he should pay!!!! Just because people have money doesn't mean they should be exempt from facing the consequences of their actions. If you are one of those people grow up.

plus when someone gets in my car for a ride I make sure they put their seet belt on and I know what my car does at full throttle. anyone who doesn't know what their car is capable of should not give anyone a ride until they do. I've owned 600+ hp chevelle a 200 hp gsxr 1000 and now my f body but I wouldn't give anyone a ride until I felt comfortable controlling what I had.
    Last edited by knappbunch; 05-12-2008 at 09:07 AM. Reason: add more

98 Formula
    06 duramax

Quote Originally Posted by knappbunch View Post
    that's the biggest load of crap he did it he should pay!!!! Just because people have money doesn't mean they should be exempt from facing the consequences of their actions. If you are one of those people grow up.

plus when someone gets in my car for a ride I make sure they put their seet belt on and I know what my car does at full throttle. anyone who doesn't know what their car is capable of should not give anyone a ride until they do. I've owned 600+ hp chevelle a 200 hp gsxr 1000 and now my f body but I wouldn't give anyone a ride until I felt comfortable controlling what I had.
    so what you're saying is that something like this could never happen to you......I bet Nick said that too at some point. John Force wrecked last year...think he knew how to drive or what was under the hood? It just happens.

red
    2002 ss camaro

Quote Originally Posted by 0rion View Post
    so what you're saying is that something like this could never happen to you......I bet Nick said that too at some point. John Force wrecked last year...think he knew how to drive or what was under the hood? It just happens.
    true it does happen but for the most part you know what your car is capable of and when to let off. obviosly he is only 17 but there is no substitute for having a feel for what your vehicle will do. my beef is not nessacerally with nick hogan as much as with people who think that they should get lesser sentences because they are famous or have money. i know things out of our control happen I learned this first hand in january of 07 when a seventeen year old girl on a cell phone ran into me, breaking my femur and cutting off the bottom of my foot. which I lost by the way. but this girl who was simply not paying attention got nothing but a failure to yeild ticket... The more aggravating part is that because of her lack of insurance coverage I had to sue my own insurance company and ennded up with very little. so should she have to pay for the rest of her life so I can get the medical issues dealt with or should I ??? sorry but if I was at fault I would realize my responsibilty and live up to it wether I thought it was fair or not. I had a 3 friends die in high school due to drunk driving from other friends of mine. Did I wish hard times on my friends who caused the accidents no!! but I do realize that we must live up to the responsibilities of the decisions we make. And in conclusion I have amde many mistakes and had to pay consequences so yes I know it sucks but that is part of having the ability to choose right or wrong.

sorry for the rant but is a touchy subject right now.

BLACK
    Z/28 LS1

Its a shame for Hulk who has worked hard to give his family a good life. The problem is-in trying to be good to his kid he was a little too good and didnt use good judgment. You cannot give a 17 year old kid who is basically a spoiled little asshole a car with that kind of power. Period. Like said previously- I would be dead if I had a car with that kind of power at that age. He should have had his son involved with oval dirt track racing, or drag racing on a track not have him driving around like a ricer trying to race everyone in his rice mobile. Do it on the track.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information