Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Pewter metallic
    2000 Camaro SS

Few years back, a guy was staring at my Camaro as I turned into work. He went ahead and pulled out into traffic while continuing to stare at my Camaro. Needless to say, he got hit by an oncoming car. I never knew whether that should have been a good or bad feeling
    CCW SP 500s 18x10 275/35 18x11 295/35
    SLP CME with GMMG style catback
    Painted manta stripe

Quote Originally Posted by konigandy6 View Post
    I'd rather be bi than full homo!!!!

Monterey Maroon Metalic
    2000 Z28

Quote Originally Posted by Y2KPewterSS View Post
    Few years back, a guy was staring at my Camaro as I turned into work. He went ahead and pulled out into traffic while continuing to stare at my Camaro. Needless to say, he got hit by an oncoming car. I never knew whether that should have been a good or bad feeling
    I was at a gas station and while I pumped I was enjoying this sweet eye candy of a hot chick waiting at the bus stop which was pretty close to an intersection. Well, you put two and two together here...

You should feel good about it, Pewter! I have often said a bad ass car is just as much fun to look at as a hot ass woman.

Bright Red
    1999 Trans Am Ws6

I gave a couple of 12 year olds a ride in mine once after they stopped to talk to me while I was washing it. Wonder if it was the first time they had broke the 120mph mark. Nothing greater then watching passengers getting thrown around in their seats clawing at air for a hand hold =)

Black
    2000 T/A

Quote Originally Posted by Smkn_TA View Post
    I gave a couple of 12 year olds a ride in mine once after they stopped to talk to me while I was washing it. Wonder if it was the first time they had broke the 120mph mark. Nothing greater then watching passengers getting thrown around in their seats clawing at air for a hand hold =)
    i used to let random people in my car fr a spin, until this bitch spilled coffee in my floor....

Detailing + Design third_shift|studios's Avatar

My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

Quote Originally Posted by hoss 2000 z-28 View Post
    I was at a gas station and while I pumped I was enjoying this sweet eye candy of a hot chick waiting at the bus stop which was pretty close to an intersection. Well, you put two and two together here...

You should feel good about it, Pewter! I have often said a bad ass car is just as much fun to look at as a hot ass woman.
    you gave her a ride? that's a great move!

Red Tint Jewelcoat
    2008 Trailblazer SS

No one ever stares at my car.

Yo Da Lin The Valley..... astyles's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Luos View Post
    No one ever stares at my car.
    thats cause the f'ing thing is moving too fast....

Impounded

79 T/A -91 Firebird
    1998 Trans Am -Oynx Black

NBM
    99 TA

Quote Originally Posted by Smkn_TA View Post
    Did you give them some candy to get in your car?

My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

Quote Originally Posted by astyles View Post
    thats cause the f'ing thing is moving too fast....
    Lmao..when zboner was trying to defend Madseason from the angry neighbor who claimed they smashed into his tree at 90 mph, zboner said: "everybody thinks since it's a muscle car we drive 90mph everywhere..hell, i'm looking at it now it looks like it's going 90 mph!"

Quote Originally Posted by third_shift|studios View Post
    Lmao..when zboner was trying to defend Madseason from the angry neighbor who claimed they smashed into his tree at 90 mph, zboner said: "everybody thinks since it's a muscle car we drive 90mph everywhere..hell, i'm looking at it now it looks like it's going 90 mph!"
    Unfortunately muscle cars are perminantly stereo typed as such.
    I drive my junk all summer long and put up with that type of thinking everywhere I go,,,it's rather annoying to say the least.

Last year I got pulled over in my 70 Formula,,,just cruising along with the family in the car. I run model year tags on the car (vintage 1970 plates) and the car is leagally registered this way,,,but cops are unfamiliar with this.

Since I don't like stopping on the side of the road in a nice car,,,I found a parking lot and pulled in. Of course there were a group of adults standing outside watching this whole thing.

Cop wants to see the registration,,,he doesn't think my tags are legit,,,blah blah blah. After I explain it to him,,,then show all the paperwork he says okay and sends us on our way.

Of course I couldn't get out of the parking lot without some dumbass in the group of adults watching,,,that yells over,,,,,ya you shouldn't have been speeding around,,,,WTF!!!! I yelled back,,,just because I drive a car like this you automatically think I was speeding???? I told the guy he only pulled me over because he didn't like the license plates,,,it had nothing to do with speed.

It's a stereo type that will never go away,,,,kinda sad for those that just like to enjoy the cars on a nice day.

nice story TSS ... yeah the Corsa!!! here's my clip at idle.
    402 ls2 motor, Corsa catback, Jethot coated hooker LT Headers, SLP Y pipe

Shhh! There's a
    hooker in the trunk

Respect is so greatly appreciated by "the stop-and-stare." I got to drive the Phoenix yesterday, it was nice, sunny, 50's and all road salt had been washed away the weekend before. I've been storing it in our new home's garage while we're renovating it and I live about 13 miles from the house in an apt. So yesterday before continuing paint work, I decided to open her up It was 3:30 PM. Kids were all over the street coming home from school or playing in driveways. So I cruised out and kept it in 1st all the way up the street, maintaining a steady 3000 RPMs of pure Corsa.

EVERY kid stopped, dropped their jaw and just stared, to the point that a Basket ball fell and dribbled to the side. Greatest feeling ever-hope that moment has them effected forever.
    you crack me up! i actually lol'ed at the basketball thing. its like a scene from a movie. great depiction some of my neighbors do that to me when i roll out (i live at the end of the block) some of them have come over and told me they love my car

My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

Quote Originally Posted by TransAmy View Post
    you crack me up! i actually lol'ed at the basketball thing. its like a scene from a movie. great depiction some of my neighbors do that to me when i roll out (i live at the end of the block) some of them have come over and told me they love my car
    the street we moved to is yuppy-ville surbubia hell. All 40+ y/o's with kids....i can't wait to wash/wax it again. If i were a 6-foot blonde i bet i'd get stares too.

Shhh! There's a
    hooker in the trunk

im almost a 6 ft blonde... ya i get a ton of stares when i wash my car. i feel like sayin take a damn picture itll last longer, but thats so unoriginal.....

My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

im almost a 6 ft blonde... ya i get a ton of stares when i wash my car. i feel like sayin take a damn picture itll last longer, but thats so unoriginal.....
    just yell "hey sputnik! what are you lookin' at?"

Shhh! There's a
    hooker in the trunk

just yell "hey sputnik! what are you lookin' at?"
    lol i also dont want to get anyone on my bad side i dont need someone vandalizing the car when its outside

pewter
    2000 trans am

kids in the back of school buses wave at me lol greatest feeling ever lol

Put some clothes on next time then

Blue
    2001 Pontiac Trans Am M6

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information