Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

red
    95 Z28

Quote Originally Posted by SleeperC5 View Post
    Block, tackle... whatever CHUMP !

YOU NEVER LEAD WITH YOUR HEAD !!

And he was an OVER PAIDathlete that should've known better.

Ok, I think we all know how you feel. Thats enough from you.

Quote Originally Posted by LS2Tuner View Post
    Very Lucky So Far.

Neurosurgeon: Bills' Kevin Everett moved arms and legs, which means he could walk again
    Neurosurgeon: Bills' Kevin Everett moved arms and legs, which means he could walk again

By JOHN WAWROW, AP Sports Writer
    September 11, 2007

AP - Sep 10, 6:28 pm EDT
    More Photos

BUFFALO, N.Y. (AP) -- Kevin Everett voluntarily moved his arms and legs on Tuesday when partially awakened, prompting a neurosurgeon to say the Buffalo Bills' tight end would walk again -- contrary to the grim prognosis given a day before.

"Based on our experience, the fact that he's moving so well, so early after such a catastrophic injury means he will walk again," said Dr. Barth Green, chairman of the department of neurological surgery at the University of Miami school of medicine.

"It's totally spectacular, totally unexpected," Green told The Associated Press by telephone from Miami.

This is great news, I hope things continue down this path. His career likely over, I hope he can enjoy a normal life, with full use of his limbs.

primevil
    2000 FRC

Quote Originally Posted by Neo View Post
    Buddy....you're not even worth talking to...Are you that shallow and bitter? A guy's life is on the line, and you're pissed because he made more money than you? Unbelieveable.

Oh, and by the way, this fellow former NFL player has something to say about the tackle:

Utley, who lives in Washington state, was saddened to see replays of Everett's collision.

"I'm sorry this young man got hurt," Utley said. "It wasn't a cheap shot. It was a great form tackle and that's it."

Nuff said.

Now lets get to the real reason this thread was started, the health of Kevin Everett.
    Quote Originally Posted by 5.0THIS View Post
    Ok, I think we all know how you feel. Thats enough from you.

This is great news, I hope things continue down this path. His career likely over, I hope he can enjoy a normal life, with full use of his limbs.

silver2002Z
    ....who but the guys family and friends should give a fuck , jesus .....yeah of course i feel badly, but ill be damned if im gonna pray for this guy, and worry about it .......i didnt know the guy, like i said before, this is the profession he chose......and he got hurt doing it ....end of story

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information