7 10.00%
  • I really dont know, or dont care

26 37.14%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Black
    2000 WS6 6spd Hooker LT

Quote Originally Posted by badazta View Post
    Well the two on the east are gay, the two on the west are old, and straight across I think is a lesbian, across and to the east is a single mom of two. Three houses down the chic is hot!! But my gfriend won't let me talk or look in her direction so my gay nieghbors let me in on her details. Everyone seems cool though only ben here a year no complaints
    LMFAO! Sounds like my wife.
    Anyway, to my west is a big open Ameritech field(~400 feet across, .5 mile long), to the south is one church and one house(250 feet), to the west is a neighbor who never complains, (150 feet away) and to the north across the street is a retired lady with her PITA 42 YO son who set her house on fire 3 years ago because he fell asleep drunk while smoking in her basement.

Black
    2000 Camaro Z28

no 9t8z28 you're not

I live in a 6500 sq. ft. house 10 miles from any towns and 4 miles to the closest neighbors and they are in their 60's and live in florida in the winter. We have a steel coyote silohoutte on the hill 365 yards from our front porch that we shoot sometimes. We can hit it with a .22 first shot. the only bad thing is the roads. The car can't get out for a day and a half min. after a rain.

05 Wrangler
    00 Z28 sold :-(

Neighbors across the street are cool...probably gay but cool. Old lady on my left is ok....house on my right is about to get knocked down (old neighborhood).

The house i'm renting has a alley behind the backyard...so everyone and their mother throws shit in my yard and at my dogs. Came close to getting in a fight with my "neighbor" that lives back there...caught him feeding my dogs pork chops and the dipshit left the bones in. I guess he didn't like the way I told him not to feed my damn dogs....it's amazing how their diarrhea magically cleared up too.

Blue

I live next to some old fat hag,she nevers talk to me,she did put a bucket under my a/c unit to collect water for something,but didnt ask. So i threw an old cig butt in there and poof the buckets gone,lol.

Rodzilla Tha Cavity Filla zero_proto's Avatar

teal
    99 Z28 with an SS complex

i live in a big space with 80 other guys, some whine all day and make too much noise. Some do not know the meaning of hygiene, and some are just there. But my rack is the most comfortable place on the earth.

Red Tint Jewelcoat
    2008 Trailblazer SS

Only one is a problem.
    Bitched at me about the car on a Sunday afternoon at 2PM....
    Nice enough guy, just apparently had a weird work schedule so I would wake him up.

Sheriff lives across the way as well. I get a thumbs up from him when I drive by.

Black
    1999 Trans Am

Next door neighbor to the right is a crazy lady, who rents a room to a crazy guy, who has his ex-wife over like every weekend to play house when the crazy lady isn't home. The house to the left is empty, which is good cuase we can throw all our crap in the backyard like leaves and tree limbs and dead birds and junk. The house down the street is a foster home. They let their kids (ages somewhere between 2-10) run around in the street with zero supervision. I almost run over all of them everyday when I come around the corner. The house caddy corner to us is a bunch of college kids who cover the street with a good solid layer of beer cans every Saturday night. The house caddy corner to us on the other side is an angry Chinese lady who likes to yell at her kids alot. And the house straigt across the street (only neighbor I really like) is a hardass that likes to threaten people with his gun and kick in the door at the college kids' house when they are too loud at 2am.

Just wanted to make a comment to any of you guys with loud exhausts who have neighbors that complain to you. If you are throttling aggressively while idle or coasting through your street in a manner too fast or "showing off the sound of the car", then you are being as annoying as a ricer with a fart can or some guy riding a Harley with straight pipes. You have to have some common courtesy and respect for your street and home, this means you should drive slowly around your street or other enclosed residential neighborhoods and indoor parking lots.

I hate seeing people drive like this on my street or places where there are children/pedestrians nearby or lots of other cars around. Let's face it, if someone has complained to you about driving too fast or your car being very loud, then there's something you are doing which is not cool and you probably deserve to be given shit about it.

I don't mean to be rude or anything, but being over enthusiastic to showcase your exhaust tones or driving fast and or aggressively in neighborhood streets is downright DISRESPECTFUL to the people who live there. You just don't do that shit, unless you want to get your balls busted by the people around there.
    Last edited by apache; 07-10-2007 at 11:21 PM.

Black
    1999 Trans Am

Haha. Would this be in response to me saying that I almost run over the foster kids every day?

Quote Originally Posted by Rhinohuey View Post
    Haha. Would this be in response to me saying that I almost run over the foster kids every day?
    No, I didn't even read that! I just noticed several references to people having neighbors who occasionally complain about their car being loud.

Impounded
    One more and I'm gone....

Quote Originally Posted by Rhinohuey View Post
    sweet....

Navy Blue Metallic
    98 Formula

House to the right of my house is an old couple but there cool as hell. The old man comes over occasionally when I'm working on my car to shoot the breeze. The house to the left is being fixed up so it's about to be resold. Across the street the guy has several old muscle cars, but he's always being real loud at night. Anytime I have the car running I make sure to try and stay close to idle so as not to piss off my neighbors.

SILVER
    2004 CTS-V

Quote Originally Posted by apache View Post
    Just wanted to make a comment to any of you guys with loud exhausts who have neighbors that complain to you. If you are throttling aggressively while idle or coasting through your street in a manner too fast or "showing off the sound of the car", then you are being as annoying as a ricer with a fart can or some guy riding a Harley with straight pipes. You have to have some common courtesy and respect for your street and home, this means you should drive slowly around your street or other enclosed residential neighborhoods and indoor parking lots.

I hate seeing people drive like this on my street or places where there are children/pedestrians nearby or lots of other cars around. Let's face it, if someone has complained to you about driving too fast or your car being very loud, then there's something you are doing which is not cool and you probably deserve to be given shit about it.

I don't mean to be rude or anything, but being over enthusiastic to showcase your exhaust tones or driving fast and or aggressively in neighborhood streets is downright DISRESPECTFUL to the people who live there. You just don't do that shit, unless you want to get your balls busted by the people around there.
    Thats what ear muffs and electric fences are for!

05 Wrangler
    00 Z28 sold :-(

Quote Originally Posted by zero_proto View Post
    i live in a big space with 80 other guys, some whine all day and make too much noise. Some do not know the meaning of hygiene, and some are just there. But my rack is the most comfortable place on the earth.
    They have you living in a squad bay? Where are you stationed? I've been in some shitty barrackses but at least it was a barracks...I feel bad for complaining now.

Blue
    1999 Pontiac Bonneville

across are the mexican with i swear like 20 people living in that house next to them is a single guy with alot of lady friends and i think he is park of a crotch rocket gang cuz once in a while on the weekends their is like 10-15 bikes at his house. other side of the mexican are people i dont talk to0, next to him is a really cool big ass black guy names ben (big as in muscle) next to me are a really cool couple with 2 kids and other side of me is a lady that must work nights cuz i never see her.

Impounded
    One more and I'm gone....

Quote Originally Posted by 383monte View Post
    across are the mexican with i swear like 20 people living in that house next to them is a single guy with alot of lady friends and i think he is park of a crotch rocket gang cuz once in a while on the weekends their is like 10-15 bikes at his house. other side of the mexican are people i dont talk to0, next to him is a really cool big ass black guy names ben (big as in muscle) next to me are a really cool couple with 2 kids and other side of me is a lady that must work nights cuz i never see her.
    thanks for clarifiying...

UberTapping Friction Pimp Anthracis's Avatar

18D Cock Diesel
    1999 Z28; 98 SS #2043 RIP

GAAAAAAY!

2002 Trans Am

My neighbors are awesome! I live in a quiet neighborhood and my neighbors never complain about our 3 loud cars and all the skid marks down the street from all our friends. As long as they don't do it while their kids are out, they couldn't care less.

Blue
    99 Z28

I don't even know most of my neighbors. It's a pretty quiet nice neighborhood though. Lots of Police and several other military people in my neighborhood. Had some loud burnout druggies next door, but I think they got kicked out or arrested or something. My wife and I went on vacation for a week, came back, they're all gone, there's new locks on the doors, and people renovating the place.

Black
    99 SS

mine suck total ass, we can only park on the street there( i kwwp my trans am at my parents house) they back into us, and if were up to late and loud they call the cops every time, and this is like 11pm on friday nights.

people at my parents house suck, guy next to me hates my dogs and thought it would be funny to throw firecrackers at them on saturday afternoon. that stoped real quick when i found out about it and confronted them, calles the cops when i get home from the track at 11pm on a friday night cause the cars are to loud, a lot of us hang at my place after the track, and call whenever i have a party fucking joke

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information