View Poll Results: What did you think of Transformers the movie?

Voters
136. You may not vote on this poll
  • This movie Rocked!!!!

111 81.62%
  • It lived up to the hype and I was happy with it.

19 13.97%
  • I was a little disappointed....

1 0.74%
  • I want my $$ back!!!!

5 3.68%
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

05 Wrangler
    00 Z28 sold :-(

He banged her!! That lucky SOB...did he take pics He could make some serious money off of them if he did..

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ATCharming's Avatar

Silver
    2000 Camaro SS

i cant wait to see this
    as for die hard, that movie is fuckin awesome too.id go see it 3 more times in the theater.
    spiderman 3 was really good.
    fantastic four was good, but kinda corny.
    and knocked up was funny as hell lmao

i hope this movie blows all of them out of the water

Black
    2000 Trans Am WS6

im going to see it in an hour...cant waittttttttttt

05 Wrangler

Here's a pic of her fine ass...mmmmMMmmm

Silver
    2000 Camaro SS

05 Wrangler

Quote Originally Posted by Camaro2fast4u View Post
    t She's only 21 and she's engaged to that douchebag brian austin green. WTF.
    That explains a lot...she grew up watching the queer on 90210. I have to admit that he's pimpin her good though...she tatted his name above her box

What a stupid fucking girl. I hope she dies. How do you like that?

Silver
    2000 Camaro SS

shes hot...

The Best Movie I've ever seen, Mike

Black
    2000 Trans Am WS6

pretty damn good, very very happy with it....

few things i didnt like:
    1)after the 30th time i saw one of the bots transform in slow-mow i got kinda sick of it... we get the point already...it's cool.. chill out mr director guy
    2) the whole scene in his bedroom with the parents was not necessary at all
    3) the sector 6 bullshit....rip off from men in black, and independence day
    4) there were no decepticons the whole movie and then out of nowhere they all appeared at the end...

thats all for now... maybe ill think of some more things...but def a kickass movie and one of the best action movies ive seen in a while

Red
    2000 Camaro SS #3574 A4

Megan Fox was especially hot when she started talking about engine shit. all my friends were like, Alan, you need that. If only you could actually meet hot chicks that actually know stuff about cars. damnitt.

I see Yello and I like it 02cetransam's Avatar

yellow
    02 Collector Trans Am

all i can say is "damn good movie". Megan Fox is smoking and I want to be her hound. Camaro looked sweet even the old rusty one. I also agree that the masterbation sceen was uncalled for. However, if i was him and she was in my room, I would not be searching for no glasses.

05 Wrangler

Quote Originally Posted by derrinx View Post
    pretty damn good, very very happy with it....

few things i didnt like:
    1)after the 30th time i saw one of the bots transform in slow-mow i got kinda sick of it... we get the point already...it's cool.. chill out mr director guy
    2) the whole scene in his bedroom with the parents was not necessary at all
    3) the sector 6 bullshit....rip off from men in black, and independence day
    4) there were no decepticons the whole movie and then out of nowhere they all appeared at the end...

thats all for now... maybe ill think of some more things...but def a kickass movie and one of the best action movies ive seen in a while
    Oh man that scene was funny as hell..that's probably why they left it in. It really seems like they were going for a action movie with a lot of funny parts in it....I was rolling for the first half of the movie.

Ummm...were you late into the movie or something? The very first action scene(5 minutes into the movie) Blackout (helicopter) went apeshit on that base in Qatar. There was also a badass chase scene with Barricade (stang police car) and Bumblebee (maro)...when they're chasing the dude and the hot chic. I'm surprised Ironhide(that big GMC pickup) didn't kick some more ass though...he only threw down in the end.

Who voted that they want their money back?

Midnight Blue
    1999 T/A

Quote Originally Posted by Joedaddy11 View Post
    I took my family to see this last night (I am in Guam and they actually released it a day early ) and this movie rocked!!!

PM me since i can't send one to you. Liked to know more about Guam before I get sationed there and meet a fellow LS1 guy out there.

Black
    2000 Trans Am WS6

Quote Originally Posted by SeVeReDiStOrTiOn View Post
    Oh man that scene was funny as hell..that's probably why they left it in. It really seems like they were going for a action movie with a lot of funny parts in it....I was rolling for the first half of the movie.

Ummm...were you late into the movie or something? The very first action scene(5 minutes into the movie) Blackout (helicopter) went apeshit on that base in Qatar. There was also a badass chase scene with Barricade (stang police car) and Bumblebee (maro)...when they're chasing the dude and the hot chic. I'm surprised Ironhide(that big GMC pickup) didn't kick some more ass though...he only threw down in the end.

Who voted that they want their money back?
    haha it was funny but it was just so dragged out and unnessecary...like i feel i've seen that scene a million times where the parents walk in on the kid and they think hes jerking it (american pie, southpark)...it was funny but it was overdone the director definitely slutted that scene for laughs...

and i do know what you mean about the first battle scenes with the helicopter and the scorpion thing, but then in the end they all came out of nowhere... its like ohh here's a big ass mean looking tank called bonecrusher, and heres a crazy jet fighter called starscream but dont worry about where they came from theyre just here... they jsut appeared out of nowhere, and except for the helicopter thing and the scorpion, the main decepticon the whole movie was that annoying ass boom box/cellphone robot...

anyways i am nitpicking just to find things i didnt like but in general it was a sick ass ass movie and one of the best action movies ive seen in a long time

Silver
    2007 CTS-V

[QUOTE=Joedaddy11;850010]

The part where Bumblebee (the 09 Camaro) and Blockade (the Mustang) are going at it mono a mono has to be my favorite part . I was grinning from ear to ear and think I was even drooling a bit. This film was not only a Transformers fans' movie, but also a car guys' as well as airplane/helicopter enthusiast movie (plenty of F-22s and a few A-10s and quite a few other planes like a C-130 gunship).

QUOTE]

He was the Dodge Charger.

05 Wrangler

There was a Charger?

Blue
    1999 Pontiac Bonneville

[QUOTE=sandman22;852832]
    Quote Originally Posted by Joedaddy11 View Post

The part where Bumblebee (the 09 Camaro) and Blockade (the Mustang) are going at it mono a mono has to be my favorite part . I was grinning from ear to ear and think I was even drooling a bit. This film was not only a Transformers fans' movie, but also a car guys' as well as airplane/helicopter enthusiast movie (plenty of F-22s and a few A-10s and quite a few other planes like a C-130 gunship).

QUOTE]

He was the Dodge Charger.
    in the movie he was a saleen

Black
    2000 WS.6

Movie kicked ass!

To get things straight...

Autobots:
    Bumblebee - Camaro
    Optimus Prime - Semi
    Jazz - Solstice
    Ratchet - Hummer
    Ironhide - Topkick

Decepticons:
    Blackout - Pave Low helicoptor
    Scorponok - robotic scorpion
    Barricade - Saleen
    Starscream - F22 Raptor
    Brawl (Devastator) - Tank (Abrams, I think)
    Bonecrusher - Force Protection Buffalo
    Frenzy - CD Player
    Megatron - Cybertron Jet

ok, I'm a TF fanboy. proceed with the flaming!

Collector Yellow (54U)
    2002 Trans Am CE

Don't wait...go see it now!

F-body fans will be drooling throughout the whole movie with Bumblebee.
    Point 1: You get to see a 1974 Camaro whoop up on a Brand New Mustang(Lots of nice burnouts too!)

Point 2: Bumblebee taking the form of the new Camaro is pure sex!

Here's my little review

Went and saw it today for a 4th of July celebration.

WOW!

Movie starts off with Optimus doing a monoloque, explaining how the beings of Cybertron came to be. Absolutely thrilled getting to hear Peter Cullen's booming voice once again grace the screen as the admirable leader of the Autobots. Getting a chance to see Prime in a real life setting and saying that famous line, "Autobots...ROLL OUT!" just gave me chills. It took some getting use to seeing Prime have a mouth but when he took his Battle form, then the mouth cover came up and he looked PERFECT!

The film had everything that I remember the cartoon to have as for character likability. I was worried that the Autobots wouldn't be given enough emotion on screen, but thats not so.

I also have to say that it is THE BEST CAR MOVIE in the past 20 years. The chase scene in the beginning of the movie that has Barricade chasing Bumblebee is just too awesome. Nothing but Tire Burning Fury from those Two cars. Plus it was great getting to see a 70's 2nd Gen Camaro put a whooping on a Brand New Mustang! (Mwhahhahahahha) Also, they way that Bumblebee took the form of the new Camaro was quite funny and Very cool to see him rolling up after the change. I heard a lot of audience members murmering,'Whoa, what is that? That's the new Camaro! Nice, I want one of those!"

Megatron was well done. I have to admit I was kinda worried that someone else would have to do the voice, but I got over it very quickly when I heard him speak. It sounds like Megatron! I wasn't expecting him to be in the form that he was, though. I was hoping he would chose an Earth form at some point, but I guess that would have slowed things down. Showing his hatred for the humans was well done. He didn't just talk about how he hated them but showed it by "flicking" some poor soul away from him after he had fallen during battle with Prime and saying, "Disgusting" or something like that.

Starscream was cool and seemed to be just and deceptive as he was in the cartoon. Playing to Megatron's ego and taking the brunt of the blame from him. The sequence when he is flying formation with the other F-22's was just jaw-dropping when he started to do his thing and take them out.

Frenzy was hilarious. Everything that he did was so frenetic and energetic and crazy! That sucker was all over the place! Even in such an alien looking form, he was enjoyable to watch. To bad a lot of people kept mistaking him for Soundwave! ahha.

Jazz was cool. Watching him transform and do a breakdance move as he did so matched his character perfectly. The voice seemed a bit to Gangsta for me, but I guess I just got to use to Scatman Crothers. Also loved the fact that he was a Pontiac Solstice. (big Pontiac fan here)

The Tank Decepticon that was reported to be Brawl somehow got changed to being Devastator! Kinda funny having Devastator onscreen running next to Bonecrusher(one of the original Constructicons)

Bonecrusher was hella cool! Seeing him create total chaos on the freeway was outstanding!

Even for my dislike of Ford products, I will have to say that Barricade was a pretty Badarse Mustang. It was the details that really did it for me for him. Like the instead of "To protect and Serve" written on the side of his Car form, we got something much more Decepticon:

I don't know if it was because I was too close to the screen, but when the bots would fight I wouldn't be able to tell what was going on in the close ups. I will be seeing it again and sitting in the back row to enjoy it fully.

This is definitely the movie to see this year. Better than anything out there.

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information