Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Blue
    99 Z28

"..hollywood ruined the "cruise scene" for everybody."

This is true.

Tokyo Drift was on HBO this morning, so I watched it while I ate my cardboard. Did that mustang have some sort of different motor in it? Did the main character have a country accent in Asia?! And Vin Diesel shows up at the end? Jesus.

true all of the above

Pewter Metallic
    '00 Z/28

Ok, just watched Redline last weekend. It was eh...a waist. The girl's in it were def smokin tho! I'm still wondering if they're gonna do a movie w/ all American cars in it...

Metalic Navy Blue
    2001 Camaro Z28

yea I can tell that movie sucked from the previews alot of these hollywood racing movies suck nothing compared to real life street racin

Black
    2014 Camaro 1LS

Quote Originally Posted by djvaly View Post
    yeah the Saleen S7 was tight. but still just bunch of high price cars and not much of a plot, I liked Tokyo drift better. imo.
    dang td was really bad

gold
    2000 honder accord

Went and watched it. It was what I expected, thats why i went to the 2.50 movies. It was worth the money for the hot chicks and the cars. But i would definately not have gone to see it at the expensive theater.

Red
    2005 Cadillac CTS-V

Ha ha back when tokyo drift came out, i didnt have my car, some other guy in a LT1 auto POWERBRAKED OUT OF THE MOVIE THEATER PARKING LOT!!!!
    Oh god that was awsome to finally hear a v8 roar!!

On the way to park at theater for redline, i set off a ricers alarm w/my straight pipe lol that made my day!!

And when i was leaving the theater, 10 or so gayass fart can ricers were pulling out.....i was rolling up to a redlight headed out of town @ 20 mph,BESIDE a neon, i down shifted to second and floored it when the light went green, the neon hit it to, went 90mph, by that time he was way back there!!!

Red
    2005 Cadillac CTS-V

O yea and the v6 in the mustang, you shoulda heard the BOO's in the audience when that part played!!

Detailing + Design third_shift|studios's Avatar

My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

they need to make another "Gone in 60 Seconds" movie...that had all the right cars.

Pewter
    2002 T/A WS6

Quote Originally Posted by third_shift|studios View Post
    they need to make another "Gone in 60 Seconds" movie...that had all the right cars.
    Amen. Was just watching that with my Dad for the millionth time 2 nights ago!

lol I went to the first night of TD with my buddy.... in a SATURN! No, it wasn't my car.. but it was funny as hell watching all the ricer crap going TO and coming FROM the theatre! I didn't hate the movie... but I REALLY wish that last race would have been a TRUE, V8 American muscle car whipping that drift guy at the end. The first race of the movie was cool though!

siver
    2000 WS6 Trans Am

not to stir shit

Quote Originally Posted by 2MuchFun View Post
    Ha ha back when tokyo drift came out, i didnt have my car, some other guy in a LT1 auto POWERBRAKED OUT OF THE MOVIE THEATER PARKING LOT!!!!
    Oh god that was awsome to finally hear a v8 roar!!

On the way to park at theater for redline, i set off a ricers alarm w/my straight pipe lol that made my day!!

And when i was leaving the theater, 10 or so gayass fart can ricers were pulling out.....i was rolling up to a redlight headed out of town @ 20 mph,BESIDE a neon, i down shifted to second and floored it when the light went green, the neon hit it to, went 90mph, by that time he was way back there!!!
    I have a good running stock 2000 ws6 Trans Am ( 304 hp on a chassis dyno) And i have a slightly modded srt4. Both cars run within a couple of tenths of each other. So I would be bragging about my driving skills, more than I can just smoke a neon, Unless of course you raced a non turbo car. Witch would be just sad. I love both of my cars and in there own realm they kick ass!!

Pewter
    Y2K WS6

Redline was ruined for me when that stupid guy totaled a Ferrari Enzo then instead of shooting himself in sacrifice. Posed by the door before he even cried about the car.

I'm not racist I know what the word really means but that guy is a piece of shit ghetto trash and i hope he never gets close to another car in his life!
    Last edited by mrr23; 07-10-2007 at 02:36 PM. Reason: removed racist comment

Red
    2005 Cadillac CTS-V

Quote Originally Posted by IE Speed View Post
    I have a good running stock 2000 ws6 Trans Am ( 304 hp on a chassis dyno) And i have a slightly modded srt4. Both cars run within a couple of tenths of each other. So I would be bragging about my driving skills, more than I can just smoke a neon, Unless of course you raced a non turbo car. Witch would be just sad. I love both of my cars and in there own realm they kick ass!!
    it was prolly a regular neon, it was dark and i couldnt tell......it was sad--that someone would try to race a ls1 with one of those o well live and learn i guess

Black
    1998 Camaro SS

Quote Originally Posted by 2MuchFun View Post
    it was prolly a regular neon, it was dark and i couldnt tell......it was sad--that someone would try to race a ls1 with one of those o well live and learn i guess
    Dont feel bad your not the only one, I thought I beat an SRT-4 the other day but I guess I was just confused. Oh well

triple-black
    2000 CamaroSS convertible

Quote Originally Posted by stevenm357 View Post
    Redline was ruined for me when that stupid guy totaled a Ferrari Enzo then instead of shooting himself in sacrifice. Posed by the door before he even cried about the car.

I'm not racist I know what the word really means but that guy is a piece of shit ghetto trash and i hope he never gets close to another car in his life!
    if you aren't, then appropriate language should be used... opinions can be expressed in a civil manner.
    Think before typing.
    Last edited by mrr23; 07-10-2007 at 02:36 PM. Reason: removed racist comment in quote
    Eugenio_SS
    almost stock triple-black 2000 SS convertible with 17x11s on all 4 w/ 315s at the track or on the street with 18x10.5s on all 4 w/ 315s: (1), (2)

Another in a long list of threads that has no reason to be in here .

welcome to LS1.com!

Quote Originally Posted by djvaly View Post
    welcome to LS1.com!
    Don't want to bust your bubble there jungs, I have been a member since 99. Seems when LS1. Com (Bradley)couldn't pay his bills or something, the database took the brunt of it.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information