Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Black
    99 Trans Am

Well here we are a month later and I can't reach the shop. It's Spartan LSX in Auburn Georgia. I can't reach them via text, phone or email.

Does anyone know if he's still in business?
    I'm just going to go there this weekend and pick up the TA. Unfortunately it's 60 miles away - so I'm going by faith that the TA will even be there.
    `99 Trans Am: Vigilante 2600, Stroked (383), Cammed, TSP Catback and Headers,Strano/Koni STR.T, Strano 35/22 Sway Bars, Elite E2 Catch can, 400,000 miles
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    79 Firebird: Pontiac 400 4-speed, Borg Warner Super T-10, XE-268 Cam, Hedman headers, Edelbrock RPM intake, dual exhaust & Flowmasters
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    `08 Corvette Base M6 LS3, Morimoto Headlights and Taillights, SLP Blackwing CAI.

Navy Blue Metallic
    98 T/A w/ mods, 00 FBVert

What should I do?

update?
    http://www.ls1.com/forums/f7/my-6-liter-build-174257/

http://www.ls1.com/forums/f8/my-8-8-rear-build-165553/

6.0L Block - Forged 403ci , Polluter Stg3 Cam, FAST 102mm Intake, NW102 TB, MSD wires, NGK TR6 plugs, Truck Coil Packs, LS3 Fuel Injectors, CC Pacesetter LT Headers, TS&P ORY, QTP e-Cutout, Magnaflow Muffler, 104mm Air Lid & Line Lock, Catch Can, Stage 2 T56 w/Viper shaft, PRO 5.0 Shifter, Tick MC, SPEC Stg3+ Clutch, QT SFI BH, MWC DSL, Full UMI Performance Suspension, Belstein Shocks, Hotchkis Springs (1" Drop), YR1 Snowflake Wheels wrapped in NT555 tires & Custom Fab Ford 8.8 rear w/Wavetrac Diff 3.73 Yukon Gears, WSQ Hood, 3"CM Strange Eng Drive Shaft.

00 FB Vert - Stock

78 FB - Just getting started......

Horsepower never lies, but is often lied about!

Black
    99 Trans Am

Yes .... good news. The car was there. I had my spare keys. I called a wrecker and they came at got it for 550.00.
    Everything appeared to be intact under the hood ...etc. After the wrecker dropped it, I fired it up and it didn't want to stay running. I dropped it off with a full tank of gas and it was down to 1/8 of a tank. I can only infer that someone was trying to tune it while driving it. I ran fine for the most part before I dropped it off last month.

Good riddens.... nothing but excuses for the past year. Honestly I wouldn't be surprised if it's my old block and heads with a cam and some headers. No wonder it uses so much oil. That had 380k on it.

Black
    2000 WS6 6spd Hooker LT

At least you got your car back.

Black
    99 Trans Am

I've got a happy report! I've been working with a tuner and the TA is now running great. I had to spend a lot more money than I should have had to since all of that should have been taken care of at the shop. At least now I have a MPVI2 and credits for the TA and my C6.
    I've got a great MAF tune file and we're still working out the final tune(s) for Speed Density. Side note and one of the many things that were "wrong" - My AC is intermittent due to the electrical connector on the AC compressor is broken. They must have set the engine down on the ground or some other careless act.

Navy Blue Metallic
    98 T/A w/ mods, 00 FBVert

What should I do?

did the tuner figure out what the issue was?

Black
    99 Trans Am

I didn't ask. The first tune took care of the idle issues as well as the rich condition. When you're driving down the road and stop at a red light and someone compliments the car ..... and ... tell's you it's running rich ... not good. I pulled up the tune and did a comparison and it was mostly fueling and torque management.

Thread Information