Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Black
    2001 Camaro SS M6

He put up some monster numbers but those QB's you compared him too all have SB rings and put up the same type of numbers as he did. He has age going for him and so do the Lions. Being a young team has its advantages and disadvantages. I look to see the Lions contending for a SB in the next 5 years if they can keep their players if not sooner. Thats why I said I expected more out of them. I wanted them to get a taste of victory this year since they never do

EDIT: At least they made the playoffs......*cough* Bears *cough*
    Last edited by blackSS01; 01-08-2012 at 05:37 PM.

Red Tint Jewelcoat
    2008 Trailblazer SS

Quote Originally Posted by blackSS01 View Post
    We have had both Steeler nation and Denver post in this thread
    Equally a fan of both. Couldn't lose today.

Since McDaniels was in Denver, I have lost interest in the "home" team. Tebow at least has restored interest, but I am still not sold on them heading in the right direction. Even after today....

Black
    2001 Camaro SS M6

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Luos View Post
    Equally a fan of both. Couldn't lose today.Since McDaniels was in Denver, I have lost interest in the "home" team. Tebow at least has restored interest, but I am still not sold on them heading in the right direction. Even after today....
    I love games like that

98 Formula
    06 duramax

The SF game will be a huge test for the Saints. They just aren't a road or outdoor team. It didn't used to be that way. I remember when their road record was better than their home record..... 06 for example they were 6-2 on the road. Not sure why in the last few years they have a hard time getting it done on the road. This year they squeeked out wins against JAX, TN, CAR, and lost to TB and GB on the road. 4 out of 5 of those should've been blow outs. They weren't quite on the roll they've been on lately but the last 2 weeks they started slow and the D has had to keep them in it the first half until Drew and Crew found rythm. Not sure if they can afford to do that with SF's D and being outside on the road. It'll be hard to put points up in a hurry against that D I think.
    Ideally we need to somehow pull this win out against SF and have the Giants beat the Pack so the NFCCG is in the dome (sorry blackss ). If that game comes back to the dome I give us a 80-90% chance of making it. Right now making it through SF on the road and then the Pack on the road we have probably a 30-40% chance. Gonna take the whole team, especially the D, making some plays they haven't made all year. Talent wise we have what it takes to get there....just don't like our history playing in the outdoors on the road although the 09 superbowl was outdoors on the road and we did pretty good there.

98 Formula
    06 duramax

to the Denver game...in all fairness Pittsburgh hasn't been Pittsburgh since week 1. They got blown out by the ravens which just doesn't happen with those 2 teams. Their D hasn't been spectacular and their offense has been pretty piss poor at times this season. I expected them to win today but not by much. That Denver D is no joke and Teabag decided to show up with his throwing arm today. Good win by those guys. Next week they're gonna need some help to stop the Patriots. The Pats D is probably as bad as a D can get so they should be able to put some points on them but the Pats offense is gonna light their D up....again. If they squeek a win out there the best thing they can hope for is that the ravens lose. The ravens D will completely shut down Denver.
    Even with their shitty D the AFC is the patriots to lose.....same for Green Bay. Those 2 teams are in the drivers seat so it's gonna take a team willing to step up to bump them. Ravens can probably beat the Pats and believe it or not I do like the Giants odds against Green Bay. That front 4 the giants have is pretty damn good. That being said.....I'm picking Green Bay over the giants.

Black
    2001 Camaro SS M6

Quote Originally Posted by 0rion View Post
    The SF game will be a huge test for the Saints. They just aren't a road or outdoor team. It didn't used to be that way. I remember when their road record was better than their home record..... 06 for example they were 6-2 on the road. Not sure why in the last few years they have a hard time getting it done on the road. This year they squeeked out wins against JAX, TN, CAR, and lost to TB and GB on the road. 4 out of 5 of those should've been blow outs. They weren't quite on the roll they've been on lately but the last 2 weeks they started slow and the D has had to keep them in it the first half until Drew and Crew found rythm. Not sure if they can afford to do that with SF's D and being outside on the road. It'll be hard to put points up in a hurry against that D I think.
    Ideally we need to somehow pull this win out against SF and have the Giants beat the Pack so the NFCCG is in the dome (sorry blackss ). If that game comes back to the dome I give us a 80-90% chance of making it. Right now making it through SF on the road and then the Pack on the road we have probably a 30-40% chance. Gonna take the whole team, especially the D, making some plays they haven't made all year. Talent wise we have what it takes to get there....just don't like our history playing in the outdoors on the road although the 09 superbowl was outdoors on the road and we did pretty good there.
    At least NO has a defense unlike the Pack

GB is 99.9% healthy right now. ONly player we are missing is Collins (Which I wish we had )

ʢ ൧ ൨ ൩ ൪ ൫ ൬ ൭ ൮Ր Ց Ւ Փ Smittro's Avatar

White
    2008 Hummer H3

Quote Originally Posted by 02transamce View Post
    Suck on it Stealers!

Quote Originally Posted by KahanaReef View Post
    Tell me about it Mama..

Arctic White
    2000 Camaro Z28

Quote Originally Posted by Smittro View Post

Tell me about it Mama..
    If it would have only been tails Our teams been hurting. Too many injuries

Black
    2001 Camaro SS M6

Tebag.......your killing me here

Pewter metallic
    2000 Camaro SS

to the Denver game...in all fairness Pittsburgh hasn't been Pittsburgh since week 1. They got blown out by the ravens which just doesn't happen with those 2 teams. Their D hasn't been spectacular and their offense has been pretty piss poor at times this season. I expected them to win today but not by much. That Denver D is no joke and Teabag decided to show up with his throwing arm today. Good win by those guys. Next week they're gonna need some help to stop the Patriots. The Pats D is probably as bad as a D can get so they should be able to put some points on them but the Pats offense is gonna light their D up....again. If they squeek a win out there the best thing they can hope for is that the ravens lose. The ravens D will completely shut down Denver.
    Even with their shitty D the AFC is the patriots to lose.....same for Green Bay. Those 2 teams are in the drivers seat so it's gonna take a team willing to step up to bump them. Ravens can probably beat the Pats and believe it or not I do like the Giants odds against Green Bay. That front 4 the giants have is pretty damn good. That being said.....I'm picking Green Bay over the giants.
    Pittsburgh is an aging team and fragile by their standards.

98 Formula
    06 duramax

Quote Originally Posted by Y2KPewterSS View Post
    I agree.....they're showing their age more and more every year. Troy P. has been the man for a long time but it's looking like those days are numbered. Ben's ankle is a huge injury for a QB to have.....it completely changes the way they can play and throw the ball. It just wasn't their year.

Black
    2001 Camaro SS M6

I have a idea 0rion....tell me if you are in or out

Arctic White
    2000 Camaro Z28

I agree.....they're showing their age more and more every year. Troy P. has been the man for a long time but it's looking like those days are numbered. Ben's ankle is a huge injury for a QB to have.....it completely changes the way they can play and throw the ball. It just wasn't their year.
    Sadly, it's true. Although, Troy still has some fight left in him

98 Formula
    06 duramax

Quote Originally Posted by blackSS01 View Post
    I have a idea 0rion....tell me if you are in or out
    in or out of what?

Black
    2001 Camaro SS M6

I figured such a response for something so vague

Small friendly bet! IF (Big "IF") NO and Pack play for the shot at the Super Bowl. Loser changes their avatar to opposite Teams Logo.

98 Formula
    06 duramax

I'm worried about this SF game right now......I'm not making any bets past that game right now and I'm not betting on that one. Call me crazy but I'm a little on the nervous side after the seattle game last year.

Black
    2001 Camaro SS M6

Thats why I put the "IF" part in there

I'm worried about everything

Giants gave us a run last game and our Defense is.........well, we have no Defense

Then if we win that game, we have NO to worry about. (I'm predicting NO stomps the shit out of San )

White
    2008 Hummer H3

Quote Originally Posted by KahanaReef View Post
    If it would have only been tails Our teams been hurting. Too many injuries
    I felt when they lost the toss we were doomed, but I tried to hold out hope through the entire game.

It just is'nt our year.

There will be others..

White
    2008 Hummer H3

Quote Originally Posted by Y2KPewterSS View Post
    Psssst!
    http://www.steelers.com/team/roster.html
    Last edited by Smittro; 01-08-2012 at 07:43 PM.

Arctic White
    2001 Firebird

TEBOW!!!! I was at that game, that stadium was nuts!

I think the Broncos have a good chance next weekend. Last time they played, they missed an extra point and had those two turnovers back-to-back that resulted in 14 points. They handed the Patriots 15 points; the Pats won by 18. To really say they got manhandled, is wrong. It wasn't a good showing by the Broncos, that's for sure, but I'll still put the blame on the 2 fumbles that were back to back. The defense just got worn down and tired and the offense couldn't get momentum back. I'm interested to see what happens next week. Should be an amazing weekend!

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information