Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Blown 5.7

Quote Originally Posted by Tonik View Post
    These soldiers don't have hours to scrutinize what they're seeing like the bleeding heart dipshits do that will chastise them.
    Right, they don't have hours. They have had Years.

They have had Years to scrutinize why they choose to risk potentially killing innocent civilians. They have chosen to behave like 14 year olds playing video games when the result could potentially kill innocent journalists and civilians including children.

Don't think for yourself, follow orders. Without gun happy gunners Iraq would be a walk in the park.

I really like your argument that the pilots/gunners don't bare responsibility because they don't have time to think about their actions. Cop out for stupid people. But then again, only a stupid person would get in that position.

These aren't patriots protecting our freedoms by occupying Iraq, these are cowards blowing up children in vans while the parents help wounded journalists.

Sheep says "Didn't have hours to scrutinize" Bah, bahhhh

Blown 5.7

Quote Originally Posted by sspeedracer View Post
    #1 Wouldn't be a warzone if USA did not invade and occupy Iraq
    Quote Originally Posted by CamaroFan71 View Post
    Not to start shit....... But your #1 shows that you're not smart enough to be in this convo. Do you know how many countries have a war going on right NOW, that the US isn't involved in?? They were fighting amongst each other long before we got there.
    I'd like to initiate an open season hunting permit on some of the dumbasses that post on this site.
    Do you even take time to read what you type?

What does #1 have to do with other wars?
    Who was fighting amongst each other? Hussien rulled with iron fist, there was zero internal fighting prior to USA invasion. Shit, read CIA summary.

No mental challenge So little bitch threatens me. Typical.

Bottom line. Iraq wouldn't be a war zone if USA didnt invade and make it into a war zone. People could walk around without getting murdered by US gunners intent on killing everything.

2002 Z28 A4 NBM
    Sadly now demodded :(

Looks like this belongs as much here as in your other ridiculous thread about "How to kill a pregnant lady"...

Son, I was out of the military for quite some time before the 1st Gulf war. When I was in we were involved in yet another Asian war. Seems we're always fighting sombody elses wars for them *heavy sigh* And don't let us do the least thing wrong (even though the enemy uses human shields for flak jackets and hides in religious temples and fires at us from same) as we get critiqued by all the worlds tin pot arm chair generals.

And if you read my whole post you'd see that I'm rapidly becoming of the opinion that we should tell the rest of the world to shove off and solve their own problems as I'm tired of getting the "Damned if we do and damned if we don't" BS from them.

When was the last time Australia stepped up and shouldered anybody elses burdens? Where were the Aussies when the tsunami hit Indonesia? When the hurricane hit Haiti? When Chile was rocked by an earthquake? Seems like the USA does for folks all the time and only gets crapped on for doing so. I say FTW for that (and I don't mean For The Win there either).

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

hey sspeedracer... when did you move to aussy land???

2002 Z28 A4 NBM

And with only 36 posts in 5 years why do I smell a troll?????

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

Quote Originally Posted by 67CamaroRSSS View Post
    his ink is finally gone...

2002 Z28 A4 NBM

So it is the same old same old. I was wondering about that.

Blown 5.7

Quote Originally Posted by Spaz View Post
    hey sspeedracer... when did you move to aussy land???
    his ink is finally gone...
    So it is the same old same old. I was wondering about that.
    This is your best response. Do you need more time?

I could understand "67Camaro" because he sounds like an old fart, out of touch. Also, Its weird that you research my other posts, kinda gay, but whatever turns you on.

Spazz just spouting unrelated BS when he can't argue. Not a surprise. Same non response to the discussion at hand.

So back to OP, instead of Spazzbitch and normal hijack.
    Your tax dollars ($1million per soldier per year) pays for killing innocent people.
    Last edited by sspeedracer; 04-06-2010 at 12:36 PM.

Light Pewter Metallic
    y2k 8-cylinder catfish

I sense bitchracer's about to get some additional ink.

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

I could understand "67Camaro" because he sounds like an old fart, out of touch. Also, I'm touched that you research my other posts, kinda gay, but whatever turns you on.

Spazz just spouting unrelated BS when he can't argue. Not a surprise. Same non response to the discussion at hand.

Your tax dollars ($1million per soldier per year) pays for killing innocent people.
    mod bashing again... looks like you want another vacation... btw... you're not in aussyland with that ip address troll...

QuickSilverMetallic
    2005 GTO M6

mod bashing again... looks like you want another vacation... btw... you're not in aussyland with that ip address troll...
    Yeah he's not in crikeyville. Just another punk mouthed bitch who's doing his best to hide, but like everything else in life he's failed at that also. Ink'em up!!

Blown 5.7

Makes perfect sense. Attach the messenger not the message.

No game with you. Like playing chess with a 5 year old retard. Ban me if you want, just proves you've got no educated response ..... again.

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

Makes perfect sense. Attach the messenger not the message.

No game with you. Like playing chess with a 5 year old retard. Ban me if you want, just proves you've got no educated response ..... again.
    yes... yes it is...

Light Pewter Metallic
    y2k 8-cylinder catfish

Nice cheap blow on the location there too I see.

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

Quote Originally Posted by SiggyZ View Post
    Nice cheap blow on the location there too I see.
    yeah... he gets so angry...

Black
    '99 SS

Right, they don't have hours. They have had Years.

They have had Years to scrutinize why they choose to risk potentially killing innocent civilians. They have chosen to behave like 14 year olds playing video games when the result could potentially kill innocent journalists and civilians including children.

Don't think for yourself, follow orders. Without gun happy gunners Iraq would be a walk in the park.

I really like your argument that the pilots/gunners don't bare responsibility because they don't have time to think about their actions. Cop out for stupid people. But then again, only a stupid person would get in that position.

These aren't patriots protecting our freedoms by occupying Iraq, these are cowards blowing up children in vans while the parents help wounded journalists.
    How many groups of people do you think these soldiers passed by before they found what they thought were militants with RPGs and AK-47s?

With the dialogue that accompanied the video I have no reason to think these soldiers were out for civilian blood.

I'll refer to my previous post...

Quote Originally Posted by Tonik View Post
    Hindsight is 20/20 and there will always be someone there to tell you that you should have or shouldn't have done something. (To these people I say, "Well where the fuck were you when shit hit the fan?")
    Where were you while these guys were in the middle of a war zone? Sipping coffee at Starbucks I'd imagine. You don't know what these people go through and your opinion on the subject is uninformed and unwanted.

tl;dr
    Fuck off, hippy.

Sheep says "Didn't have hours to scrutinize" Bah, bahhhh
    You really caught the point of my post.
    /sarcasm

I'd be willing to bet you would freeze under the pressure in a similar situation, you...
    bleeding heart dipshit

2002 Z28 A4 NBM

I could understand "67Camaro" because he sounds like an old fart, out of touch. Also, Its weird that you research my other posts, kinda gay, but whatever turns you on.

WOW! That was quick. Down and out for the count already. "I guess he was just too high strung"...

slap your mama red
    1998 trans am

wasnt inoccent civilians killed in germany, japan, vietnam, iraq, afghanistan, kosovo, france, philipines, etc, etc the list goes on.

And how do we know that these individuals in the video are totally inocent maybe they did some dirt on the side like build/ plant ied's/ take pot shots at troops during different times before in the past. War is War people are gonna die. insurgents kill inoccent civilians to not just the military.

Burple
    1966 427 Cobra Replica

There are two visibly armed members within the group. If you look closely you can see one with an RPG and another with an AK. The group was directly in the route of a US patrol moving through the area and the group was moving closer. The guy peeking his head around the corner isn't being cautious because he's just a casual dude enjoying his afternoon coffee-break. Sneaking around corners with an RPG in the path of a US patrol isn't exactly an act of peace. If you're embedded with bad guys you're fair target as a bad guy yourself, even if you're only carrying a camera. Those are the rules.

As for the argument that the rules shouldn't apply as Iraq wouldn't be a war zone had the US not invaded - that's a moot point. Had I not eaten beans last night, I wouldn't be so gassy. But as it is, I gotta fart and you're in my office. Prepare to gag.

Giant Dicks Car Club Zapper2003's Avatar

2005 Ram
    1978 Firebird

If it's brown, it's down. That's how we go huntin' here, I don't see why it'd be any different over in the sandbox

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information