• Yes

1 100.00%
  • No

0 0%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    ʢ ൧ ൨ ൩ ൪ ൫ ൬ ൭ ൮Ր Ց Ւ Փ Smittro's Avatar

White
    2008 Hummer H3

I say do what you think is best for your end goals. I personaly moved away from home @ 18 and never even considered going back. I even sometimes worked 3 jobs to make ends meet and own nice stuff. Almost always had an F-bod in the drive way too. I did'nt go to school either just busted my ass for years before getting a small business off the ground. Lost good paying jobs, either got layed off or they went under. Traveled a little around the country too to find desent work aswell. I'd say just do whatever it takes. You either kick ass or get your ass kicked by life that's just how it is. The idea is how you check out in the end. Again, be willing to do whatever it takes.. If you keep pluging away at it you'll eventually make it. The moment you just give up all is lost. Do'nt let fail be an option. Keep movin to the next thing that keeps your head above water and you'll make it though whatever comes your way. Do'nt quit! Set a goal and go get it!! Now get out there and get you some! Good luck..
    Last edited by Smittro; 10-23-2009 at 05:15 PM.

Black
    2001 Camaro SS M6

Quote Originally Posted by Sarge View Post
    E: Grow a set of balls and be a man. Real men don't live with Mama and Daddy.
    Big bad world out there and your generation running home "to save money" is just fucking bullshit.
    Whats your definition of a real man???? Living with Mama and Daddy doesn't cut it I take it??? You better have some facts straight before you start calling people "Real men" and shit like that You don't know what I've been throught just like I don't know what the hell you've been through Normally I would let this post slide in all fun but it struck a nerve I could careless who's E-Penis is bigger at this point. If my shit goes through, I would be a sponsor on this board and many other car boards making bank........Hmm, start a successful business with some "Help" or say fuck it......be a man and work multiple jobs for less. "THINK SMARTER, NOT HARDER" ME!
    Last edited by blackSS01; 10-24-2009 at 12:02 AM.

Retired Outlaw Sum Bitch

LOL...Good...I was after that very nerve.....think about it....I have started and ran many successful companies and I am here to tell you it takes thick skin and tons of balls....it is a shark tank and you got steak tied around your ass out there.....
    If you do not have the discipline nor skills to successfully manage your own affairs on your own how in the hell do you ever expect any business you start to succeed "on your own".....

Black
    2001 Camaro SS M6

Quote Originally Posted by Sarge View Post
    LOL...Good...I was after that very nerve.....think about it....I have started and ran many successful companies and I am here to tell you it takes thick skin and tons of balls....it is a shark tank and you got steak tied around your ass out there.....
    If you do not have the discipline nor skills to successfully manage your own affairs on your own how in the hell do you ever expect any business you start to succeed "on your own".....
    Damn you Sarge I can manage my own affairs, I don't NEED to move home. I am making it just fine on my own, I just don't want to be stuck in my job for the rest of my life......I want BETTER I think I can do it, but there is only three ways

A: Take a loan out
    B: Government grant
    C: Move back

A: could possible destroy my credit, B: would be very rare since grants are few and far between, C: I could get it done. If it fails I am out money but can always bounce back since my credit would be untouched. I do plan on working the job I have til it takes off the ground. I would be interested in running my plan past you if you wouldn't mind Sarge, see what you think.

Retired Outlaw Sum Bitch

Sure.....
    Rule#1 Never borrow money to start a business.
    Rule#2 Never use your own money to start a business
    Rule#3 Never include friends or family in your business.

Write a good business plan. Tell folks about the industry your going into and why your better at it than others presently in the business. Explain why your model cannot (or would be very difficult) to just copy.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information