Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: nomarriage.com

Pewter
    2001 Camaro Z28 M6

marriage can be a good thing. However marriage has turned into mostly a marketing gimmick, sensitizing women into believing that it must be done, and it must be a perfect wedding that costs so much with a ring that costs so much. Average weddings costs between 10k up to 60k...

Its a marketing gimmick to generate money for many industries, ie... an engagement ring should costs equal or more than 3months salary of the man..

Remove the gimmick and stupid ass rules of proposal marriage, and enjoy the way you see fit, plus create your own vows.
    Otherwise you rush into marriage and it will end in divorce.

It is the same as MTV making every 13-15 year girl thinking they need a huge elaborate special sweet 16 birthday.
    Last edited by ibanez7; 07-06-2009 at 06:27 AM.

midnight blue
    2000 Pontiac ram air ws-6

In todays world it just makes no sense for a man to get married. I don't plan on it unless I got a shot with Jennifer Aniston but I don't see that happening.

11 years of bangin gears cammed goat's Avatar

Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

[QUOTE=ls1blackbeauty98;1983574]from a girls POV.
    i dont need to be married, all i ask is for love and commitment, i think women like the whole marriage thing because i think they think it guarentees them that someone will love them, which is COMPLETELY not the case anymore. That's why i think women get married, and then stop trying. They got the "prize" they dont need to do anything else, they have a ring and a house...their guy will love them forever.

i dont need an expensive peice of paper, or a last name change. the only idea i like about marriage, is that someone would love me enough to ask me a life changing question like that. i would only want the "intent", a nice ring to show guys that im taken. (which i know is never going to happen for me, so im not really dwelling on it) I dont need the legal side of it, that way things stay uncomplicated. (plus i'll be honest, i like the idea that i can bail if things go south, im not gonna lie. i dont wanna be tied down... im fine on my own if i have to be) and ps, i hate dresses. i doubt id ever be able to find one damn dress in WHITE (that makes u look so fat) that i would actually wear. plus... id rather spend the money on a vacation... not a wedding..

hhhmmm i think thats all i have to say.
    oh one more thing, ashleymadison.com is disgusting, if you wanna not be in a marriage man up and get a divorce, dont cheat. thats whats wrong with society, no one can be honest anymore.[/QUOTE]

BIG

Miss Pennsylvania ls1blackbeauty98's Avatar

'98 Black Gone :(
    01 WS6 Midnight Blue

aw thanks for the hug that was nice

Door-To-Door Pipelayer DJ Red Barron's Avatar

86 Buick GNx - Black
    08 Jeep GC SRT8 - SBM

Quote Originally Posted by ls1blackbeauty98 View Post
    from a girls POV.
    i dont need to be married, all i ask is for love and commitment, i think women like the whole marriage thing because i think they think it guarentees them that someone will love them, which is COMPLETELY not the case anymore. That's why i think women get married, and then stop trying. They got the "prize" they dont need to do anything else, they have a ring and a house...their guy will love them forever.

i dont need an expensive peice of paper, or a last name change. the only idea i like about marriage, is that someone would love me enough to ask me a life changing question like that. i would only want the "intent", a nice ring to show guys that im taken. (which i know is never going to happen for me, so im not really dwelling on it) I dont need the legal side of it, that way things stay uncomplicated. (plus i'll be honest, i like the idea that i can bail if things go south, im not gonna lie. i dont wanna be tied down... im fine on my own if i have to be) and ps, i hate dresses. i doubt id ever be able to find one damn dress in WHITE (that makes u look so fat) that i would actually wear. plus... id rather spend the money on a vacation... not a wedding..

oh one more thing, ashleymadison.com is disgusting, if you wanna not be in a marriage man up and get a divorce, dont cheat. thats whats wrong with society, no one can be honest anymore.
    If only more women shared your point of view.

White/Blue
    99 Trans Am

I think part of the problem is divorce has become so common place and easy cause everyone bails at the drop of a hat. Nobody wants to work at it. They treat it like dating, you pissed me off so i'm leaving. Did you forget about "for better or for worse?" These are the vows you took, even if you made your own, I'll bet you promised some how through thick and thin. I know some things can't be fixed but it seems people are getting divorced almost cause your getting bored. I myself am not married yet but do believe in it and would do it in a heartbeat when I find that woman that I know when I look into her eyes that she loves me and she know I love her. I think people get married too fast sometimes cause all thier friends are getting married so they feel they have to. Your just thinking "it's not a race people ! " Don't do it cause it's the in thing. Do it cause you know you love that man or woman. sorry for rambling , just my 2 cents.

01 WS6 Midnight Blue

Quote Originally Posted by anniversary30 View Post
    I think part of the problem is divorce has become so common place and easy cause everyone bails at the drop of a hat. Nobody wants to work at it. They treat it like dating, you pissed me off so i'm leaving. Did you forget about "for better or for worse?" These are the vows you took, even if you made your own, I'll bet you promised some how through thick and thin. I know some things can't be fixed but it seems people are getting divorced almost cause your getting bored. I myself am not married yet but do believe in it and would do it in a heartbeat when I find that woman that I know when I look into her eyes that she loves me and she know I love her. I think people get married too fast sometimes cause all thier friends are getting married so they feel they have to. Your just thinking "it's not a race people ! " Don't do it cause it's the in thing. Do it cause you know you love that man or woman. sorry for rambling , just my 2 cents.

I watched a movie last night called "he's just not that into you" and i'm going to give you a quote from that movie..

"You're the exception, not the rule"

Usually nowadays, the rule is what we've all been posting, sad but true. BUT it is good to know that atleast one person isnt jaded, and is willing to give someone a chance... i just hope you dont get screwed over like a lot of other guys who thought like you once have... because now those guys think like us.

01 WS6 Midnight Blue

Quote Originally Posted by DJ Red Barron View Post
    If only more women shared your point of view.
    thank you.
    i just cant see myself doing it, and kids are completely outta the question for me. I have enough issues with my self confidence (involving how i look)

Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

thank you.
    i just cant see myself doing it, and kids are completely outta the question for me. I have enough issues with my self confidence (involving how i look)
    That is a turn off for guys. Ya gotta be positive about how ya look. It's like when I tell a curvy girl she is gorgeous, and she refuses to believe me. I just will never understand that. I fell hard for a girl who rides a gixxer. She looks like Khloe Kardashian or Kely Clarkson IMO. But she thinks she is fat and she lost her BF in a bike wreck and it changed her. I accepted the fact I was too late and she is now mad at me. I told her how I felt and I now feel I should have kept my feelings to myself, which I will do in the future.

01 WS6 Midnight Blue

Quote Originally Posted by cammed goat View Post
    That is a turn off for guys. Ya gotta be positive about how ya look. It's like when I tell a curvy girl she is gorgeous, and she refuses to believe me. I just will never understand that. I fell hard for a girl who rides a gixxer. She looks like Khloe Kardashian or Kely Clarkson IMO. But she thinks she is fat and she lost her BF in a bike wreck and it changed her. I accepted the fact I was too late and she is now mad at me. I told her how I felt and I now feel I should have kept my feelings to myself, which I will do in the future.
    yea i know its a turnoff, thats why i usually dont say anything about that kinda stuff, i keep it to myself, that sucks about the girl! but losing someone, especially a bf from a bike accident can REALLY change someone, if i lost my bf to a bike accident i'd die honestly, or i prolly would because more then likely i would be on the back.

onto my original intent to come back onto this thread, i just read that site...nomarriage and its complete propaganda, i feel like i was ready to salut hitler after reading that site, that's how much hate was in that site. Take the word "american women" out and add "jews" its like the same thing.

there are girls like that, i know plenty of them. But to be so hateful towards american women, kinda nuts! but read what ya want, this is America after all

i still feel the same way about marriage, but not because american women are so evil as this site wants you to believe, that is some serious hate, and i think the person who made the site should take a mental health test on his own, he seems to be the psycho one.
    Last edited by ls1blackbeauty98; 07-06-2009 at 10:56 AM.

01 WS6 Midnight Blue

dont hate either! i just dont think all american women should be catagorized like that guy did, its kinda insulting!

Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

I want a woman who is like me. Likes each other's company, snuggling, and if she is in the mood for then so be it.

It's ALL about HONESTY and DEVOTION.

midnight blue
    2000 Pontiac ram air ws-6

Myself personally I am more worried about the bait and switch of marriage.

You have the perfect person before marriage and now they have changed. I don't to have to start my life over after being with someone for 20 years.

I'm not willing to risk it because to me it don't seem worth it.

YOu can everthing with someone without marriage as you can with it.... Why people insist on having a legal binding agreement is beyond me.

White/Blue
    99 Trans Am

for some people it adds to that devotion to that one special person.

Bright Atlantic Blue
    1998 Mustang Cobra

I watched a "solve it detective" show on the TRU channel where a woman started slowly poisoning her newly wed husband 2 months into the marriage. It was a old type of rat poison that is illegal to make now because there is no known cure for it. When caught she admitted the marriage was for the life policy she got on him...

Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

Quote Originally Posted by BlueCobraDriver View Post
    I watched a "solve it detective" show on the TRU channel where a woman started slowly poisoning her newly wed husband 2 months into the marriage. It was a old type of rat poison that is illegal to make now because there is no known cure for it. When caught she admitted the marriage was for the life policy she got on him...
    I think I remember watching that. That is TRULY effed up.

White
    99 Pontiac Trans Am #2466

from a girls POV.

oh one more thing, ashleymadison.com is disgusting, if you wanna not be in a marriage man up and get a divorce, dont cheat. thats whats wrong with society, no one can be honest anymore.
    Sounds more and more like the women today Except you have the gusto to be independent and a lot of others don't. I'll take your word for it and keep you views in mind

White

Quote Originally Posted by BlueCobraDriver View Post
    That sux.....that is all

White

Here is one way to see if a girl really wants you for you.....present her with the idea of a prenup!!! That shit works like kryptonite There are quite a few women that I have had convo with on this very topic (even in the college classroom days). They were all up for the idea of marriage, but when I slapped the prenup card on the table the girls started saying and and . I don't see what the big deal is with a prenup My own sister told me that, and I quote, "Having a prenup is like expecting your marriage to FAIL!" I told her "Faq that....it's not an expectation of failure....I call it the back-up plan." She doesn't like it when I ask her how'd that work out for her haha!!!

Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

Quote Originally Posted by Mieux97 View Post
    Here is one way to see if a girl really wants you for you.....present her with the idea of a prenup!!! That shit works like kryptonite There are quite a few women that I have had convo with on this very topic (even in the college classroom days). They were all up for the idea of marriage, but when I slapped the prenup card on the table the girls started saying and and . I don't see what the big deal is with a prenup My own sister told me that, and I quote, "Having a prenup is like expecting your marriage to FAIL!" I told her "Faq that....it's not an expectation of failure....I call it the back-up plan." She doesn't like it when I ask her how'd that work out for her haha!!!
    Ohh man...it didn't end well for her, did it?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information