Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

White
    2001 Camaro Z-28

I'm no pro but I will give you my personal opinion. I spray a 150 Wet Shot on a stock LS1 (2001 Z28) I had an aggressive N/A tune done long before I started spraying. It was a mail-order tune on ebay. It was awesome for only $50! I started with a 100 shot wet of course. It was a TNT kit which I think is the best. When I went up to the 150 shot I installed a boost-a-pump to keep up with the fuel volume requirements. Not the fuel pressure but the fuel volume. This kept me from getting lean codes. Lean codes are not by accident when spraying 150 wet shot, it takes a very lean situation to get a lean code so take them seriously. After I installed the boost-a-pump there were no problems. I do however recommend some NGK TR6 plugs though. The only real problem with the 150 shot is the fuel needed to keep the fuel rail from running low. The boost-a-pump takes care of this problem. As far as timing goes......I retarded the timing but it ran like sh*t on the motor. We brought the timing back and there were detonation problems to date. I ran 11.3's on the 150 shot with LT's, 2600 stall, & MT E/T Streets. I will tell you this, make sure you are at operating temp before spraying. The computer will unpredictable things until the engine reaches operating temperature. Good luck!

black
    99 ws6

What size jets are you running for the 150 shot? and houw would i pull timing just when i spray does msd make something for the ls1

White
    2001 Camaro Z-28

Talking

I'm not sure what the jet sizes are but you can go to the TNT website and look at the chart. It's a Dual Nozzle Setup, they use dual nozzles on all their shots which allows them to put up very impressive HP numbers at the rear wheels. MSD makes a timing twister that works wonders for LS1 engines. You should check it out, I think you can find it on ebay. Good Luck.

black
    2014 camaro 2ss/rs

Quote Originally Posted by onebadassws6 View Post
    What size jets are you running for the 150 shot? and houw would i pull timing just when i spray does msd make something for the ls1
    single nozzle is 63 nitrous 32 fuel
    Cold Air Intake, Muffler Delete, Vinci High Performance Dual Valve Springs, Hardened Pushrods, Yella Terra 1.85 Rockers, Some Hydropdipped Stuff, Strut Tower Brace, Some SS Badges, boost/vacuum gauge, fuel pressure gauge, some checkered stripes, drilled/slotted rotors, ZL1addons Stealth wickerbill, Ruxifey LED side markers

Silver
    05 Goat SMASHED

HELPFUL INFO!!
    Don't be afraid of the bottle!!! Be afraid of your tune!!!

Thread Information