Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

White
    '10 ZR1

Yep - pretty much the same hoops you have to jump through in Minnesota. I could really care less actually since I have nothing to hide. Minnesota has a ton of stupid laws and regulations too.........with more to come I'm sure.

Nice gun

SOM
    2002 WS6 M6 - 461hp 406tq

I shot it for the first time today and put 100 rounds to break it in. What a rush, I forgot what shooting felt like. I haven't been to the range in 8 years. Very smooth to shoot and easy as hell to field strip as mentiond. The magazine loader that comes with it helps a lot when loading rounds, never used one of those before.

Hi-Po....I didn't look around for a used one, I wanted something brand new so I paid full price. With everything in the case with tax plus two additional clips it was $580.00. $350.00 is definately a great find though. I also have hollow points in one clip ready to go, then just buy the Wal-Mart white box for range ammo. But if I start shooting on a regular basis I may start making my own.

Red
    1996 Trans Am

The XD is a Great gun, I have the same thing in a bi tone and love it. Springfield XD and Glock's seem to be my hand gun's of choice.

Black
    1999 TA WS.6

Quote Originally Posted by BrntWS6 View Post
    I shot it for the first time today and put 100 rounds to break it in. What a rush, I forgot what shooting felt like. I haven't been to the range in 8 years. Very smooth to shoot and easy as hell to field strip as mentiond. The magazine loader that comes with it helps a lot when loading rounds, never used one of those before.

Hi-Po....I didn't look around for a used one, I wanted something brand new so I paid full price. With everything in the case with tax plus two additional clips it was $580.00. $350.00 is definately a great find though. I also have hollow points in one clip ready to go, then just buy the Wal-Mart white box for range ammo. But if I start shooting on a regular basis I may start making my own.
    I hear ya, I know a guy who collects guns. He never shoots them. Just buys them and then they sit. This XD literally had maybe 20 rounds threw it. When I heard he wanted to sell it I jumped on it! 20 rounds is still new IMO.

I have never bought .40 from Wally world. How much is a box of 50 from there? I have two 250 round box in my room I think I paid 80 bucks for eack one. So 160$ total. If there was a cheaper round I could shoot just for plinking I would.

I really cant find any cheap round for my other "pistol" Pretty much 70-80 cents a shot.

SOM

Jesus....god help anyone that breaks into your house.

The Wal-Mart winchester white box is $28.00 / 100 rounds for .40SW, can't remember what the 50 round box is. Probably $14.00. Gotta love Wally world.

Black
    2001 Trans Am (sold)

Very nice. 45XD is prolly gonna be my next gun but I been thinking about AR15s lately....

Black
    1999 TA WS.6

The Wal-Mart winchester white box is $28.00 / 100 rounds for .40SW, can't remember what the 50 round box is. Probably $14.00. Gotta love Wally world.
    Wow! that is cheap as hell! Thats where im going for sure after I shoot my 500 rounds off!
    Quote Originally Posted by INMY01TA View Post
    Very nice. 45XD is prolly gonna be my next gun but I been thinking about AR15s lately....
    Hell yea, I was going to get the .45... but I came across this .40 for almost half the price still brand new. I would buy it slightly used if I was you.

My Marine buddy has an awesome AR-15. Ignore my ugly mug in the pic, check this AR-15 out. The scope cost more than the gun. ACOG scope. Thing is wicked. Has the weird little upside down red triangle. He has spent so much money on this rifle its crazy.

Sarge for AAG Emperor hutch1999's Avatar

06 HD Softail
    1998 Trans Am m6

that is a badass, i want to deck my rock river out like that, but its hard to justify spending that much on a acc. when I can by another AR for the same money.

Black
    2001 Trans Am (sold)

hell yeah!

Black
    1999 TA WS.6

Check this shit out. We were shooting this stuff with the AR. I believe it needs a .223 round or larger to make it go boom. I know I saw the video on the (what we call) Mad scientist shooting it with a 9mm, shotgun and burning it on his stove.... In his kitchen!!! Very fun stuff for sure.

Heres the Binary explosive -

And here is the video of what it does when shot. Shot with 800 Mag. First time ever shooting the gun. Had it laying around for over a year.
    http://s61.photobucket.com/albums/h4...MVI_0577-1.flv

"A small town called none of your god damn

Silver
    2006 Cadillac CTS-V

excellent choice

White
    '10 ZR1

Damn Cabela's anyway! I paid $32 for 100 rounds (Winchester white box - .40SW)

red
    2002 ss camaro

Click for full size

Joined the NRA, got my FOID card and bought my first handgun. It's a Springfield XD .40. Two additional clips will come in about a month as part of a promotion. Gonna take some shooting classes when it warms up.

Let me just say the state of Illinois is completely idiotic when it comes to purchasing a gun. I had to apply for a firearms card by filling out a specific form then send it into the state police for a background check. After 30 days I get my FOID card and take a trip to the gun store. I pick out my gun and proceed to fill out the exact same form I just sent to the state police a month ago. Then they do another background check right there in like 2 minutes. After that I had to wait 3 days just incase I'm mad and want to go shoot someone right then and there.

Now, I'm all for the background check before buying a gun, but these F'ing democrats in Illinois just want to bust everyone's balls and make it as hard as possible for law abiding citizens to buy a firearm.

Ok rant is over, it's a damn nice gun though.
    just thank obama

Red
    98 Formula /93 Z28

Quote Originally Posted by Hi-Po View Post
    Wow! that is cheap as hell! Thats where im going for sure after I shoot my 500 rounds off!

Hell yea, I was going to get the .45... but I came across this .40 for almost half the price still brand new. I would buy it slightly used if I was you.

My Marine buddy has an awesome AR-15. Ignore my ugly mug in the pic, check this AR-15 out. The scope cost more than the gun. ACOG scope. Thing is wicked. Has the weird little upside down red triangle. He has spent so much money on this rifle its crazy.

Click for full size
    First rule of firearms safety. KEEP YOU FINGER OFF THE TRIGGER UNTIL YOU WANT TO SHOOT SOMETHING!!! Always treat a weapon as if it's loaded.

Black
    1999 TA WS.6

Quote Originally Posted by yellowv View Post
    First rule of firearms safety. KEEP YOU FINGER OFF THE TRIGGER UNTIL YOU WANT TO SHOOT SOMETHING!!! Always treat a weapon as if it's loaded.

You have no idea how many times people have told me that on here for that picture.

For some reason my Marine buddy who took the picture said " Put you finger on that trigger". I said hell with it and took the snap. I was just waiting for someone to say something about that.

Black
    2001 Trans Am (sold)

Well "I pulled the trigger" tonite and will have my XD45 in eight days. The guy there said that the XDm 45 is coming out in a few weeks but liked the price of the XD better. (and couldn't wait). I held an XDm .40 while I was there and must say it is deelish. Also held an HK 45 compact and was drooling but it was $1,100ish, yikes.

Red
    98 Formula /93 Z28

Quote Originally Posted by Hi-Po View Post

You have no idea how many times people have told me that on here for that picture.

For some reason my Marine buddy who took the picture said " Put you finger on that trigger". I said hell with it and took the snap. I was just waiting for someone to say something about that.

After I posted I noticed in your other picture with the big ass revolver you had your finger off the trigger.

SOM

I'll probably add a .45 to my collection at some point. Either a XD or the highly anticipated XDM. I didn't know they had announced if a XDM .45 was coming out or not. The XDM's are nice but it's a much larger gun than the XD, I prefer the shorter barrel. But I'd like to shoot one before I decide.

Nothing special
    Nothing special

Definately a great gun.

It almost beats out my Glock 23 as my favorite.

Black
    2001 Trans Am (sold)

I'll probably add a .45 to my collection at some point. Either a XD or the highly anticipated XDM. I didn't know they had announced if a XDM .45 was coming out or not. The XDM's are nice but it's a much larger gun than the XD, I prefer the shorter barrel. But I'd like to shoot one before I decide.
    I wasn't aware they announced it either but the guy in the gun store told me this is all.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information