Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Yo Da Lin The Valley..... astyles's Avatar

I am with you Sarge and would do the same if a woman had sores all over her too!

Silver
    2000 Camaro SS

I have been cutting my own hair since early '99 when I went to MOS school. Had a few hack jobs that raised eyebrows during uniform inspections. I have been out of the Marine Corps since '02, still cut my own hair and even my 6 year old sons hair.

05 Wrangler
    00 Z28 sold :-(

Stop getting your haircut at salons for one....you won't see a fag with sores at a barbershop. Plus most shops straight razor your sideburns and back of your neck with your haircut...won't find that shit at a salon. Nothing like surrounding yourself with sports and deer heads when gettin your mop cut.

05 Wrangler
    00 Z28 sold :-(

Quote Originally Posted by SiggyZ View Post
    Take your business to a barber shop. You'll be safer there.
    damn..beat me to it

I'de call the health department. Food service workers, barbers all have laws on that sh8t. Maybe you should make an anonomous call, someone needs to put an end to it.

Retired Outlaw Sum Bitch

I dont care if he was a polesmoker....it was the big red sores all over him. Fuck that. The ProCuts and franchise haircutting places shut down our one and only he man barber shop and I aint driving 50 miles to look at deer heads to get my haircut.....oh well....

Hugger Orange/W stripes
    1999 Z28 M6

Sarge,

You're exactly right. How is it that he assumes YOUR a homophobe when HIS sexual preference was never mentioned? He's the damn jerk here.

This is about public safety. My wife cuts hair and I can tell you that communicable diseases are a big part of anything when blood can become a factor. This guy having big red sores is a no no. I would think that the license he should have (I don't know about other States) is probably revocable if he has a disease that is airborne or bloodborne. I think we all would worry that he is HIV positive with those sores, but it isn't a given. Still, he has the audacity to get upset with YOU because you chose not to have him cut your hair? I'd file that in the who gives a shit file.

But being around a mother-in-law who has cut hair for 40+ years, I can tell you that there are a lot of gays who are hair dressers. Some are pretty good at it and don't flaunt their sexual preference. I'm okay with them. Your guy (no pun intended) sounds like the kind we all hate.

Barber shops = Endangered species.

Retired Outlaw Sum Bitch

Yeah....When I lived in Santa Clarita, Californacation...they had an old fashioned shop....hot towel/shave all that.....damn I do miss that....talk about motor oil and get shaved and a haircut....trim your ear hairs and shit....yup....sometimes it is the queers that have a chip on their shoulders about being a queer.....hell I could care less....I don't go around leg humping every lady that walks by to "prove" I'm a heterosexual ( really a lesbian trapped in a mans body) so a tube steak connoisseur that flaunts their preference to gag on manhood shouldn't get all butt hurt and blame everything on their "gheyness"....IMHO of course.

Detailing + Design third_shift|studios's Avatar

My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

Visualize°Design°Create SSwt00SS's Avatar

'18 CTS-V
    '13 ZL1

it's amazing the term 'homophobe'. Just because one doesn't agree with living an alternative lifestyle that others might, it get labeled as a 'phobia' by liberals. all it is, is a difference of opinion...

Sarge, I would have done the same thing, gotten up and left...

Senior Member 440 rwhp trans am's Avatar

red ta orange gto
    97 trans am 06 gto

Sarge I'm with you 100%. i get my hair cut at a mans barber shop and its by a gay guy! he is so good at cutting my hair, he takes a long tome but its always perfect. i would how ever tell him hell no if he had big ass sores on him. id rather someone be mad at me then have some disease the rest of my life!
    Click for full size

SS: NBM, tan top
    1998-SS, 2010 Jetta TDI

Quote Originally Posted by jad628 View Post
    I think we all would worry that he is HIV positive with those sores, but it isn't a given.
    this is initially what i thought, AIDS, or HIV with all those sores, havent you seen tom hanks in the movie Philadelphia.

Paid 2 Post Daycrew SexOnWheels's Avatar

Blood Red
    Z28

Quote Originally Posted by ss~zoso~ss View Post
    this is initially what i thought, AIDS, or HIV with all those sores, havent you seen tom hanks in the movie Philadelphia.
    Aids, HIV, or maybe Meth sores?

Was the gay..errrr...I mean guy a druggie?

No way anyone should risk mixing body fluids (cut from his scissors) with this salon Methead.

Everything fiberglass
    2005 Amberlamps

I get my haircut at one of those ten buck places, like great clips or whatnot, and just let whoever cut my hair when it gets too long. Occasionally its a guy (theres actually one guy who does it the best) but none of them seemed gay. Or atleast they didn't show it, no fairies or anything, just seemed like a regular guy.

Black
    2001 Trans-AM WS6

I would have gotten the fuck out.

Pewter
    2001 Camaro Z28 M6

I would have done the same thing.

For my case I'm lucky, if the girl that cuts my hair is not in, they will call me ahead of time so I can reschedule or have one of her co-workers cut it.

As in your case, I completely agree, no GAY motherfuckers is touching my head. GIRLS only. Secondly despite the fact the dude was a pole smoker you where also bothered by the dudes rash of sores, which more then likely was just psoriasis which will not hurt you. However you where uncomfortable with it and dont know for sure what it was, plus the dude was gay, what straight guy wants a gay dude running their fingers through there hair.

I am very thankfull that the place I go to, has nothing but hot girls, and one guy that works there. He happens to own the place with his wife(a woman).

leave it to a minority group to immediatly jump on the hate band wagon, by "saying you didnt want your haircut by a gay" fucking idiots bring segregation on themselves

Black
    2000 Pontiac Trans Am WS6

I wouldn't let a fag cut my hair period, let alone a fag with sores all over. Fags don't know how to cut "mens" hair anyway.

I'm not a homophobe, I don't have a fear of fags, I just don't like them.

black black black
    77 swb

well, let me also say that open sores are a no no for me too. IF you have them, don't come NEAR me.

my girlfriend is a supervisor for a small local chain of hair salons that are only in Las vegas.

something happened a few months back that makes me think I should warn you guys about saying anything to these hairstylists that are gay.

Some guy goes into one of her salons and starts yelling at the guy that he "don't want no fairy" cutting his hair. This customer proceeds to yell at this guy and actually started grabbing at him in a sexual way. (this customer must be a mental case)....anyway, the stylist grabs a hand railing section that he knows is slightly loose and rips it off and chases the guy through the store.

He chased the guy so fast he slammed into the glass door and broke it.

cops came and took the guy away.

moral of the story, don't mess with gay hairstylists

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

Attachment 8645
    ^me... i don't get my hair cut...
    Last edited by Spaz; 02-13-2007 at 04:59 AM.

Love buying generic GM's Nastyfoot's Avatar

Black, Black
    2011 "Generic" Gasser

You should of turned around after he made the "homphobe" comment and punched him right in the cocksucker.

That'd teach him to keep his mouth and buttcheeks closed.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information