Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

QUICKMFNSILVER
    2004 GTO

would this tune be good for a dd about 250 miles a week??

04 GTO QuickSilver
    95 MarkVIII wifey white

My Diablo predator is from Granatelli and has the RWTD (running with the devil) tune installed. I modified to these parameters off of Performance Tune and not stock so that the torque management was removed through the tune. I found that with modifying to the mentioned parameters, my car runs better than ever. I also noticed that since this change in tune, my tips no longer get black soot inside of them any more.
    04/A4 Quicksilver
    Magnflow catback-Resonator delete
    K&N drop in
    SAP front Grills and 05 hood
    Limo tinted windows-Gets me pulled over alot
    Diablosport Predator (RWTD) tune.

torid red
    2004 gto

Hey guys, My predator is on its way for my 04 gto. I have a K&N cold air kit and SLP loudmouth cat back. Will this tune work with what I Have done so far?? Also Im in California and only have 91 octane fuel.. Will this tune work with 91 octane??

04 GTO QuickSilver
    95 MarkVIII wifey white

Quote Originally Posted by Goatdude805 View Post
    Hey guys, My predator is on its way for my 04 gto. I have a K&N cold air kit and SLP loudmouth cat back. Will this tune work with what I Have done so far?? Also Im in California and only have 91 octane fuel.. Will this tune work with 91 octane??
    Yes it will work for what you currently have but if you plan on doing mods ie; cam-headers, You would need an SLP version.
    Yes on the 91 also.

Mr.GTO

black
    2004 pontiac GTO

Ohhh Yeah i just installed a K&N panel drop in filter and uploaded my new diablosport preadator tune on my 04 LS1 goat. That tune that 5.7literMustangEater gave is awesome no doubt HUGE, BIG difference at WOT and it definatley seems to run a lot cleaner as well. I also had my resanators removed the car sounds like it means buisness. I would recomend this tune 100 percent you will not want to get out of the car. I found my diablosport preadator brand new latest version on ebay for 282.00 bucks plus shipping all for under 300 bills and yes they will warranty the product as well, if you can not find it let me know and i can give you the phone number. Thanks agian 5.7LiterMustangEater for the great information about the tune.

Awaiting Activation 5.7literMustangEater's Avatar

Torrid Red
    2004 Pontiac GTO

Thumbs up Your Welcome :-)!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by starcheif View Post
    Ohhh Yeah i just installed a K&N panel drop in filter and uploaded my new diablosport preadator tune on my 04 LS1 goat. That tune that 5.7literMustangEater gave is awesome no doubt HUGE, BIG difference at WOT and it definatley seems to run a lot cleaner as well. I also had my resanators removed the car sounds like it means buisness. I would recomend this tune 100 percent you will not want to get out of the car. I found my diablosport preadator brand new latest version on ebay for 282.00 bucks plus shipping all for under 300 bills and yes they will warranty the product as well, if you can not find it let me know and i can give you the phone number. Thanks agian 5.7LiterMustangEater for the great information about the tune.
    I am just here to pass along the knowledge that I have recieved LOL!!!!!! I know this tune is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!! I too can barely get out of my GOAT. It really made the LS1 come alive. It's ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to get my Kook's 1 7/8" LT w/ 3" high flow cats and my Borla cat-back exhaust installed so it really WAKES UP!!!!!!!!! Unfortunately I probably won't have that installed for some time. The wifey thinks I spend too much money on the GOAT and she wants a house, so we compromised, when we get the house I can get my headers and exhaust. Women just don't understand a man's love for his car do they?!?!? Anyhoot, I hope you all have enjoyed this tune and I welcome all of your comments. Please if you have another tune that you like post it here so we can all try it. Knowledge is a terrible thing to waste!!!! We can all benefit from someone's knowledge.

white, white and pewter
    Rip99SSA4,74Z28M4,02SSM6

does anyone know if this same tune will work on my 99ss?

SOLD.New Ride:2011 MAXIMA Pimp'n the 2004's Avatar

Black on Black
    2004 GTO (M6)

Rev Limit????

So my predator just showed up. What do you guys, who have installed this tune have your rev limit set at????

white, white and pewter
    Rip99SSA4,74Z28M4,02SSM6

i think they said 5900rpm

Mr.GTO

black
    2004 pontiac GTO

I kept mine at stock settings or what ever the diablo sport tuner had in it, i looked at changing them but i did not i beleive they are a little over 6100 in each gear. I also have a M6 as well, not sure about A4s. Hope this helps

SOLD.New Ride:2011 MAXIMA Pimp'n the 2004's Avatar

Black on Black
    2004 GTO (M6)

Selling my u7193

Check me out in the for sale section as I'm selling my Predator. Reason for selling is i already had a basic tune done to my car which the Predator could not improve upon. PM me

white, white and pewter
    Rip99SSA4,74Z28M4,02SSM6

Does Anyone Know If This Will Work On My 99 Ss?

Thanks Luke

torid red
    2004 gto

I too just installed this tune on my car, all i can say is... Hollllllllyyyyyyyyyy ssssshhhh.......tt...... What a difference.. That tune is awsome.. I now im able to chirp the tires on second gear, before i never did.. Good response all over the rpm band... I also noticed a 3mpg increase.. On the hwy, i get 29mpg on a steady cruzz of 70mph... on city streets I get 24mpg on a steady 40-45mph.. Im very happy with the results... That guy really did his homework... I recomended to all.....

white, white and pewter
    Rip99SSA4,74Z28M4,02SSM6

nice, i did the same thing and same results, it took 2 tenths of my 1/4 time, although no change in gas mileage as i just changed to 4.10's lol but i put it on my 02 ss but that car was tuned at slp when made, so no change there and its a m6 so... yeah

but great for the autos for sure

THE WS6 THAT COULD
    Quote Originally Posted by camarojunky74 View Post
    nice, i did the same thing and same results, it took 2 tenths of my 1/4 time, although no change in gas mileage as i just changed to 4.10's lol but i put it on my 02 ss but that car was tuned at slp when made, so no change there and its a m6 so... yeah

but great for the autos for sure
    so would this tune work on a 00 a4 ws6?

white, white and pewter
    Rip99SSA4,74Z28M4,02SSM6

yeah it would, i just put this custom tune listed in a post in the beginning of this thread and yeah holy shit the car is way better, im happy with it, and with a a4 youll be even more happier, goog luck i would do it all over again even if it cost more its greaAAAT

Qucik Silver Metalic
    2004 GTO - M6

I know the tune you speak of and the same site has a Diablo rep who frequently answers questions as well.

I do not know either baseline - the baseline or Diablo tune, but I've modified the above tune further.

WOT Fuel Mixture
    2K-4K +8% Rich +10%
    4K-7K +5% Rich +8%

WOT Spark Advance
    2K-4K +2% Advance in Winter (Use 1% in Summer) +10%, +8% when hot
    4K-7K +6% Timing +8%
    Injector Slope -10% which elminated lean conditions for my LTFT. I did lose 1 mpg cruising at the speed limit on the hghwy (BFD)

THE WS6 THAT COULD
    this tune is badass for a4 guys, installed it yesterday and all i can say is at WOT DAMN!!!!

Qucik Silver Metalic
    2004 GTO - M6

Quote Originally Posted by GetSome04 View Post
    would this tune be good for a dd about 250 miles a week??
    Yes - I used it and modified it as well. Each vehicle different and it depends on your mods...

Make sure the LTFT's are at 0% or (-) 1% before changing other settings.

torid red
    2004 gto

LTFTS,, uhm can you tell me what that is,, sorry. not familiar with the acronems yet. thanks..

Thread Information