Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Tint limit

Silver
    1999 Trans Am

Quote Originally Posted by HOBS View Post
    Ah I see. Thats a better outcome than I was thinking. Is the cop that pulled you over one you see alot?
    Theres only about 10 cops or less here (small town) so yeah. he was the worst. others officers compliment my car and just tell me be safe.

Sunset Orange Metalic
    2001 Camaro SS

Edit: You guys do realize why cops don't like dark tint right?
    if your tint is too dark they cant see you giving them the bird

white
    04 2500 4x4 crew cab

Quote Originally Posted by 98maro View Post
    cops say the front tint is illegal for "safety".. when they pull some over they want to see what the hell is the driver doing,, so that means cops are scared,,
    If that's the case, put him at ease, pull all the way over off the road, rool the windows down, shut the car off, and put your pistol on the ttops if you have time, or on the dash. And its not illegal to keep driving if an undercover pulls you over. You can actually call the cops if an undercover pulls you over. And wait til a marked car shows up.

Silver
    1999 Trans Am

Quote Originally Posted by brendan.9 View Post
    I always had an idea when you get pulled over put ur windows down and have a switch that kills the power to the windows so the cant go back up, than you can't show them the tint of the window.
    My passenger window takes about 2 min to go down. would have to replace the motor on that side too.

Black
    1999 Trans Am

cops say the front tint is illegal for "safety".. when they pull some over they want to see what the hell is the driver doing,, so that means cops are scared,,
    If by scared you mean wanting to go home to their families at night instead of bleeding to death on the side of a highway cause some wanna-be hard ass decided he didn't want a speeding ticket. Then yeah they're scared.

white
    04 2500 4x4 crew cab

If by scared you mean wanting to go home to their families at night instead of bleeding to death on the side of a highway cause some wanna-be hard ass decided he didn't want a speeding ticket. Then yeah they're scared.
    Yeah, thinking about that video of the old guy with an m-1. Not cool.

Black
    1999 Trans Am

Quote Originally Posted by az gt eater View Post
    If that's the case, put him at ease, pull all the way over off the road, rool the windows down, shut the car off, and put your pistol on the ttops if you have time, or on the dash. And its not illegal to keep driving if an undercover pulls you over. You can actually call the cops if an undercover pulls you over. And wait til a marked car shows up.
    Do not pull any weapon out when you get pulled over. Wait til he cops up to the window and tell him you have a firearm in the car if he asks or hand him your concealed carry permit when he asks for your drivers license.

Black
    1999 Trans Am

Quote Originally Posted by az gt eater View Post
    Yeah, thinking about that video of the old guy with an m-1. Not cool.
    Agreed that videos jacked up.

white
    04 2500 4x4 crew cab

concealed weapons permit isn't needed here in az. The youngest contiguous state btw.

Black
    1999 Trans Am

Huh ya learn something new every day.

Black
    00 camaro ss M6 #6695

most of the cops are assholes.. ans pussies too.. thats why i dnt like them.. i have my reasons to say it.. i know the are people like us or me, but they dnt have right to threat us like shit not because they have a badge and a gun means we are afraid of them. i been pull over before i act cool with them and they act like dick with civilians.
    i respect cops but they abuse sometimes.. most of the time i get pulled over they take me out of the car for no fucking reason, one time one cop took me out of my car just because he didnt belive me the car was mine.. he tought i stole it.. fuck them..

and yes they are scared,,,
    00 ss blk m6 " STOCK" strano springs, slp bilstein shocks, adj LCA, adj panhard bar, relocation brackets, 2 point SFCs welded,OEM zo6 rims black, magnaflow exhaust, CME exhaust,E/cutout, slp grille, custom front plate mount, HIDs, whistler mod, side moldings delete, slp air lid, ported and polished TB, strut tower brace, 3.73s gears, and some other parts to list!
    next to come,4.10s,ls7 clutch, ms3 or 228r cam, ported 243s, ls6 intake, ls6 oil pump. ls2 timing chain, longtube headers no cats, with a tune..
    02 tahoe Z71 blacked out
    00 jeep grand Cherokee limited on 22s.
    07 Dodge Charger R/T Inferno Red, Sold
    98 z28 red m6 sold
    07 zx6r ninja flat/black sold
    08 zx6r ninja sold

Black
    1999 Trans Am

We can banter back and forth as to why your an idiot in PM's if you want. I didn't intend to thread jack the OP with that question so lets get this back on track.

04 Cobra 'vert - M6 mysti
    02 WS6 coupe - A4 red

Indeed. I'd recommend toning down the cop bashing. Cops too often get shot by stupid punks who don't want to get a speeding ticket. There's nothing 'scared' about trying to prevent that.

Pewter metallic
    2000 Camaro SS

most of the cops are assholes.. ans pussies too.. thats why i dnt like them.. i have my reasons to say it.. i know the are people like us or me, but they dnt have right to threat us like shit not because they have a badge and a gun means we are afraid of them. i been pull over before i act cool with them and they act like dick with civilians.
    i respect cops but they abuse sometimes.. most of the time i get pulled over they take me out of the car for no fucking reason, one time one cop took me out of my car just because he didnt belive me the car was mine.. he tought i stole it.. fuck them..

and yes they are scared,,,
    We can banter back and forth as to why your an idiot in PM's if you want. I didn't intend to thread jack the OP with that question so lets get this back on track.

Both of the above posts are pushing it. Either handle it yourselves in PMs, or I will deal with it accordingly.

white
    04 2500 4x4 crew cab

yeah, theres a bill in the house tommorow to make the colt saa (single action army) the official firearm of az. They say its cause it was so instrumental in shaping Az.and at the same time, tommorow, there is a bill to make it illegal for companies to restrict self defense carry. ( which you no longer need a permit for concealed.) You will only NOT be able to carry in liqour establishments, and "protected" places. Which will be banks and govt buildings. Shouldn't include banks. We should be able to carry in a bank. I mean, really if I wanted to rob a bank, how hard is that? Not willing to give up freedom. Only defend it.

Black
    1999 Trans Am

Quote Originally Posted by LS1_ws6 View Post
    My passenger window takes about 2 min to go down. would have to replace the motor on that side too.
    I wouldn't worry about the passenger side so much. I grew up in a small town and 99% of the time they came to the drivers window. I assume its the same in brush. Then again its a good reason to finally replace the motor.

Black
    00 camaro ss M6 #6695

but it doesnt mean that every person that has a tint in the front is gonna kill a cop.. i understand they do it for safety.. but they shouldnt act the way they act some times. just because they are cops..

white
    04 2500 4x4 crew cab

nd dont piss off Y2K, you'll get some of this red ink. LOL

Pewter metallic
    2000 Camaro SS

but it doesnt mean that every person that has a tint in the front is gonna kill a cop.. i understand they do it for safety.. but they shouldnt act the way they act some times. just because they are cops..
    Enough, last warning.

Black
    00 camaro ss M6 #6695

Quote Originally Posted by Y2KPewterSS View Post
    Both of the above posts are pushing it. Either handle it yourselves in PMs, or I will deal with it accordingly.
    i apologize for my comment.. but he started it..

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information