Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 12345622 ... LastLast
    Something Diabolical... chuckie669's Avatar
    2000 C5 Torch Red

I like walking out of the grocery stores when I get a front row spot (it's either front next to handicap or all the way to the back) and you can see people walking by and stopping to check it out.

Black
    00 Trans Am/Auto

I get compliments all the time and I appreciate every one of them. Hard work does pay off. Costs me enough too.....lol.

Pewter
    1999 Trans Am WS6 A4

yeah i get alot of mixed reactions usually the guys who own the mustangs envy my car around here. one time i was at a gas station and some lady was looking real hard at my car then asked me if it was fast then she sais i should take it slow and dont drink and drive. other times ill be out and classic car owners will pull up next to me and ask what size the engine is. Ive never actually had too many bad responses only from ricers who i wouldnt waste my time on.

1999 A4 WS6 Pewter, Hooker Long Tube Headers ,GMMG Catback Exhaust, QTP Off-road catted y-pipe, K&N FIPK Intake, GM 3.73's, Spohn Torque Arm,BMR LCA's Dyno Tune by PBJ.

Black
    99 Trans Am(sold)

I get a lot of compliments. Nice car and what not. One time this guy was standing on a corner, I had my tops off, he walked up and complimented me on my car, asking if it was a new vette. Of course I said it's a 99 T/A and he was impressed, then proceeded to ask me about donating money to help pregnant teenagers.

I can't wait to get the panty dropper line. I'd just say, "Can you give me an example?"

now greybat66

Red
    1998 trans am

kids just lovvvvve these cars , everytime out the kids stare and glue there eyes to the car. I had a kid tell me why i painted the batmobile purple after that i decided to call it the purplebat.

Black
    2000 trans am ws6

alot of nice car whats it got, and if you call getting flashed as a compliment i got a couple of those too

black
    2002 trans am ws6

Quote Originally Posted by Mike's TA View Post
    I get a lot of compliments. Nice car and what not. One time this guy was standing on a corner, I had my tops off, he walked up and complimented me on my car, asking if it was a new vette. Of course I said it's a 99 T/A and he was impressed, then proceeded to ask me about donating money to help pregnant teenagers.

I can't wait to get the panty dropper line. I'd just say, "Can you give me an example?"

not without a dna test to prove its mine

black
    2000 pontiac trans am

when i had my corvette, MILFs' and use to blow kisses at me a stoplights! one girl blew me a kiss in my beater jeep, then i though maybe its me! Traded the car in for the trans am, don't drive it very much, but most of the time when i do i get a lot of people turning there heads. most of the time i get the bird followed by "your a prick" yelled out the window form the whole in the BMW three series. makes me happy. biggest insult i got in my car was at a gas station in Orange, an african american pokes his head out of a white van and says quote "that is the most awesome ford probe i have ever seen" I'm not sure how i handled the issue??? think i donated him to science... who knows? cant wait to move south. the only admiration people get for other peoples cars hear (in Connecticut) is soccer moms and ass hole popping there doors into the side of your call. it's the meds talking, but if someone touched my car with there car door you would all get to see me on the evening news! Connecticut sucks! so does Lunesta, (cant write worth a dam, and cant remember what i wrote) sorry guys!
    Last edited by Rob00Taws6; 09-30-2008 at 06:50 PM.

Metallic Blue
    2000 Trans Am WS6

Gotta agree about how kids love these cars lol.

I was sitting at a stop light and some dude came up in a red neck toyota truck and looked at me and said "Nice fire chicken you got there" then he spit his tobacco juice out and drove off lol.

Had to correct him about the firechicken thing. Its a TA WS6 at that cant I get a lil respect around here.

Black
    99TA

Back when I was running open headers (was shopping for exhaust band clamps so I could install my ORY), I was hopping from parts store to parts store. Almost all of the employees there were complimenting me on how it sounded, and wanted me to do some burnouts for them. Unfortunately I have not really gotten much in compliments on how my car looks (stock height/wheels). I think some older women and some random guy that was at discount tire actually told me they thought it was nice.

Black
    00 Trans Am/Auto

Quote Originally Posted by 00WS6BlueMetallic View Post
    Gotta agree about how kids love these cars lol.

I was sitting at a stop light and some dude came up in a red neck toyota truck and looked at me and said "Nice fire chicken you got there" then he spit his tobacco juice out and drove off lol.

Had to correct him about the firechicken thing. Its a TA WS6 at that cant I get a lil respect around here.
    You might have to drive to Raleigh area to get any respect. Pittsboro is still in the sticks. Isn't that near Siler City? Knew a girl out that way once. Sticks.

Bright Purple Metallic
    1998 Trans Am

Compliments

Lots of compliments to be had around here. I am a regular at the Trans Am nationals in Dayton, Ohio, and half the people there act as if they have NEVER SEEN a bright Purple metallic Trans Am. I get " Wow , amazing color who painted it?" Once i tell them its an original paint color, only touched up from Ahole dents and scratches they are amazed.

P.S the ladies do seem to really love it!

Black
    99 Trans Am(sold)

May show my knowledge a bit, or lack thereof, but I had no idea there was a mettalic purple option on the trans am either.

How many were made?

White with Black Stripe
    1995 Trans Am

Quote Originally Posted by MaxPlusTen View Post
    I get the infamous "nice camaro" all the time... kinda agrivates me, not that i have anything against maros but... i bought a t/a for a reason lol.

Id have to say though the best compliment i ever got was at a gas station coming home from the strip about a month ago. Still had #s on the windshield and all that good stuff. Some random hot chick comes up and goes... "wow that things a panty dropper"
    so did you drop her panties?

One time a pep boys I took my TA to pep boys for something and the manager took care of it and told me he loved the sound of the car. He used a top gear quote and said it was like 'Tom Jones gargleing a nascar'.

and of course I get a lot of "nice car" and all
    Last edited by rbaksi; 10-03-2008 at 08:22 AM.

silver
    2002 ws6

i get alot of stares and thumbs up. alot of questions abolut it too.

Sold: LS1 '85 El Camino ls1camino's Avatar

2000 Grand Prix GTP
    2000 Trans Am WS6 M6

Quote Originally Posted by Mike's TA View Post
    May show my knowledge a bit, or lack thereof, but I had no idea there was a mettalic purple option on the trans am either.

How many were made?
    86 I think (12 WS6s)

Black
    00 Trans Am/Auto

Yesterday, I was going to the bank for a withdrawl and as I entered the parking lot of the bank, a girl almost broke her neck looking at my car as she was walking to hers.

As I got in the bank, I turned to check her out and noticed she took a camera out of her vehicle and was taking pics of my car in the lot.

I should have made an attempt to go and talk to her but, I was already running late.

This car gets me laid all the time and I love it........lol.

Negro
    2000 Trans Am WS.6

These cars don't turn heads..... they break necks....

Blue/Green Chameleon
    1999 Firebird

Quote Originally Posted by suede View Post
    these cars don't turn heads..... They break necks....
    amen!

Negro
    2000 Trans Am WS.6

i cant wait to get mine outa the shop... A i miss it so damn much, and B black w/silver stripes $1200, tinted windows $140, torque thrust m's $900, dual e-cutouts $650, Kooks race headers $750, The look on peoples faces as you roll by....... priceless

Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 12345622 ... LastLast

Thread Information