Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: my first z28

Navy Blue Metallic
    2000 T/A Firehawk M6

i'd rather that then the fate my last car had......

Every time i see a new econo box or other crapmobile drive by I wonder if that sparkle in the light is really my old Lincoln saying hello.

Wishful thinking.... maybe some of the metal in that car got turned into a ZR-1 or something.

If I knew my Lincoln was sitting somewhere like that I'd be ten times happier than knowing it was shredded to bits. I'd find it buy it and bring it back to life in a heartbeat. I miss that car so much and it's life was ended too soon.

Ray Charles blue

I had an 81 Camaro that I sold to a kid. He ruined in in a short time. Within a year the car was trashed........I sold it to him cheaper than I wanted but he really wanted the car and needed some wheels at the time. He swore he would take care of it if I sold it to him, perhaps I should have asked him how well?

OP, that sucks about your car. Even if your friend would sell it to you and you could just give him part of it now I am sure he would do it. The car is just sitting anyway.

My god, you could sell the tranny, rear end, the hood, and other parts and probably make a few bucks!

Retired Outlaw Sum Bitch

I can relate. Sold my 65 GTO before I went in the military in 1812 (fucking British).....4 years later it was in a pasture behind a barn

92 K Blazer/'03 H-D Deuce

Im gonna try and workout a deal with him to get it back. You're right.. Its just sitting there wasting away...

Silver 2002 WS.6
    Red 1989 Formula

Quote Originally Posted by whoa guy View Post
    Im gonna try and workout a deal with him to get it back. You're right.. Its just sitting there wasting away...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information