Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Gun Range

2001 3.8 Black - sold
    2000 SS Black M6

Sadly I doubt ill ever get anywhere this girl. We hang out a lot, she really enjoys it, but im just not her type....she even knows I'm hung like a mule and that doesnt help.

also, fuck off about the scope at 100...this was my first time out since i got the gun sighted...who the fuck sights a gun in at 500? I gotta make sure everything works, and that the scope holds its zero, then ill work on putting some distance between me and the target.

plus i was out there shooting with her....no way in hell id put her on the 500...i was contemplating dropping to 50
    Last edited by Spikito; 10-10-2009 at 01:51 PM.

2001 3.8 Black - sold
    2000 SS Black M6

Sarge are you down for some prairie dog hunts?

Arctic White
    2000 Z28

Quote Originally Posted by Sarge View Post
    I have 30-30/.30-06/.308/7.62X39 and of course .223....My .223 is setup with a 16X scope....I got your ass out to 250....problem with a 55 grain @250 yards is it only has about 500lbs of energy left in her. I have the scope set to shoot -1.0 inches @100yards....so the 250 shot is +1.7 inches to dead on...this is FMJ of course...Wolves and Yotes hate that gun. It is much more accurate than the 7.62X39....the .223 is flatter shooting....
    Enough gun talk. Did you show her your Johnson? The one eyed purple helmeted soldier of pleasure?
    The Anaconda of Scream
    Lets see pics of her nekkid doing your shifter knob....chop chop.....
    I have 30-30/.270 and .233. I got you out to 500 without the need of scope on the .223. Iron sites work well on them. You just have to learn how to shot sites.. Your .223 will hit out past 500 Sarge.. I know you know this. And I will stay out of the range of your 7.62.. Nice freaking big round with alot of knock down power.. But I will just watch your rounds drop before they get to me.

Arctic White
    2000 Z28

Quote Originally Posted by Spikito View Post
    Sadly I doubt ill ever get anywhere this girl. We hang out a lot, she really enjoys it, but im just not her type....she even knows I'm hung like a mule and that doesnt help.

also, fuck off about the scope at 100...this was my first time out since i got the gun sighted...who the fuck sights a gun in at 500? I gotta make sure everything works, and that the scope holds its zero, then ill work on putting some distance between me and the target.

plus i was out there shooting with her....no way in hell id put her on the 500...i was contemplating dropping to 50
    Nice guns and cool to see you getting a female into shooting. Not alot will do it.

Quote Originally Posted by bluehawk2000 View Post
    are you kidding me i am buying one you can convert to a .308 guy know your facts all you have to do is change the upper reciever. work off the same lower reciever. And dont start no bullshit with your young what do you know blah blah blah.
    what do you have to change to shoot a 223 upper on a 308 lower or vice versa?

Black/Screaming Yellow
    99 S/C TA WS6 & 04 Cobra

So you zeroed the scope already. Now you should shoot it at every yard line to check it. If you shoot that bitch at any closer than 100 yds. it will be like looking through a telescope! Heck I can spot my shots at the 500 with a 10 power... I understand with her you didn't wanna shoot around at from very far. That is not good for a new shooter. 100 yds. and in is good enough.

Black/Screaming Yellow
    99 S/C TA WS6 & 04 Cobra

lol...its not THAT big...its just long.....it only goes to 16X...next time i go out im gonna try out the 200.....i gotta learn my mil dots before i go 500...I know at 600 the .223 has 5 ft of drop, gotta figure that out
    Send me your e-mail and I can give some info on mildot formula (milradian computations).

Red
    98 Formula /93 Z28

Quote Originally Posted by spdfrkOK View Post
    what do you have to change to shoot a 223 upper on a 308 lower or vice versa?
    Nothing. They are not interchangable. .308 and 5.56 or .223 AR's use completely different upper and lower receivers. You can get uppers for an AR to shoot .22lr, 9mm, and a buch of other pistols calibers, but .308, no.

Retired Outlaw Sum Bitch

Quote Originally Posted by Z28Thunder View Post
    I have 30-30/.270 and .233. I got you out to 500 without the need of scope on the .223. Iron sites work well on them. You just have to learn how to shot sites.. Your .223 will hit out past 500 Sarge.. I know you know this. And I will stay out of the range of your 7.62.. Nice freaking big round with alot of knock down power.. But I will just watch your rounds drop before they get to me.
    Son....I shot iron sights for all my life....but sadly...when you get as old as me....you need a scope. The end of the barrel is fuzzy

Retired Outlaw Sum Bitch

Sarge are you down for some prairie dog hunts?
    Ground squirrel? I hate them fuckers!!! Shit ya....I love to shoot...
    I'll bring my .223 and we can make some PDawg wish they would've stayed home that day.

Retired Outlaw Sum Bitch

Quote Originally Posted by Packy View Post
    Send me your e-mail and I can give some info on mildot formula (milradian computations).
    I cheat. I had a lil cheat sheet on my 30-06 and I had it lamented and I taped it on the stock

The Herpes of LS1.com Modulistic's Avatar

gray
    07 duramax

I sight in my guns at 500 if I intend to shoot them at 500 yards.

Black/Screaming Yellow
    99 S/C TA WS6 & 04 Cobra

I cheat. I had a lil cheat sheet on my 30-06 and I had it lamented and I taped it on the stock
    Smart man!

gray
    07 duramax

packy, check out my new shit. I got it in the mail like 2 days ago. this isnt actually mine, because im too lazy to take a picture of it. Its an infidel style rifle in the 308 cal. 22inches to keep the MVs up.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...S/Saiga308.jpg

2001 3.8 Black - sold
    2000 SS Black M6

and no you dont need a new lower as long as your upper is the same brand...

2001 3.8 Black - sold
    2000 SS Black M6

Ground squirrel? I hate them fuckers!!! Shit ya....I love to shoot...
    I'll bring my .223 and we can make some PDawg wish they would've stayed home that day.
    Well Ill keep in touch... I dont know where youre at, but I'm in east texas, the guys i know do their hunts west of dallas, and on out towards the panhandle

gray
    07 duramax

and no you dont need a new lower as long as your upper is the same brand...

nah, the 308 lower uses a bigger mag, which wont fit in the 223 lower.

2001 3.8 Black - sold
    2000 SS Black M6

yeah, i just checked... you can pop a 308 shell into a .223 mag, but only an empty will fit, a loaded round wont.

maybe its a 308 lower you can put a 223 upper on, but not the other way around.

if i were to get another upper though, it would be a 6.5 Grendel

gray
    07 duramax

if i were to get another upper, it would be 50bmg

Arctic White
    2000 Z28

Son....I shot iron sights for all my life....but sadly...when you get as old as me....you need a scope. The end of the barrel is fuzzy
    Son..... Older brother maybe. But DAD oh hell no.. I know how my dad is and you're not him. Heck you could not follow or fit in his shoes.. Well I guess I couldnt either he had small feet....... I will allow the excuse of scopes if your old ass.. And your not that old of an ass. Ass yes... Old ass nah.. I guess you can no longer see thru the sights.. It just kills me to see all the youngins start on scopes... Sorry I dont need a scope to make a kill at 500 time and time again.. I was good before the corps. But in the corp you have to qaulify every year 250,300 and 500. I have always done better 300 and back. Oh well keep that sight clean then.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information