Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Pewter/Black
    02/98 M6 WS6

Quote Originally Posted by TransAm11973 View Post
    antifreeze
    Couple of ground up tylenol in a bowl of tuna.

White
    1998 Trans Am

Quote Originally Posted by Brad(WS/Z0.6) View Post
    ok - there are two problems here...& i could use some thoughts from my fellow bird lovers..here's problem #1 - My neighbor has this god-forsaken cat that sleeps on my car EVERY night!!! It really pisses me off because everytime i look there are new claw marks ALL OVER IT!!! i'm about ready to just blow the cats head off...2nd problem - this retarted woman driver(not saying women are bad drivers-just a select number of them) - she ran right into the back of me the other day because she was on her cell phone!! That really pissed me off too...so now i have cat scratches everywhere and some pretty nice scrape marks on my back bumper from that lady....i need to know how to get them out!!!! Please help!!!!
    Cat scratches are easy. Wet sand with 2000 grit till it's flat and buff it back to a shine.
    Friend with buffer makita or dewaly is my preference.
    2000 grit wet paper.
    Wool pad
    black foam pad
    3m finessite 2 buffs and polishes(no swirls with this stuff, use it daily when I w/s and buff cars i paint).
    might have to go to a shop and have the bumper painted though.
    check the phone book there are mobile services that do those repairs on site. I work for one during the week and have my own shop for big jobs.
    normally we charge $125 to repaint a bumper and 450 to $75 to w/s and buff the scratches and looks as good if not better than most of the local shops around houston and cheaper

1,320 bad ass

black
    98 formula

ok, here's the deal.. if you listen to alot of the previous replies (although funny) your going to end up in jail for animal cruelty- can you say michael Vik, and probably never get the car fixed anyway.

The intelligent way to remedy the situation is to first contact the neighbor about their cat scratching your vehicle, first off they are required to pay for any damages that can be proved as a result of their pet, so pictures may be a good idea. Secondly, regardless of where you were (private parking lot, top of mount saint helen etc) when the girl ran into you, shes at fault. you should have gotten her insurance info and filed a claim through your company, they'll do all the work and her insurance co will have to pay (I'm not advocating breaking the law, but sometimes you can get other small damages fixed at that time as well) This depends on how cool the body shop owner is.

So to reiterate, dont try killing the cat with poison or a BB gun, if ya shoot at it on your car you'll probably shatter your own windshield, if the cat swallows anti freeze and shits on your hood you'll have paint falling off. Trust me i hate cats, but go about this the smart way. It'll pay off in the long run.

2016 Silverado Z71
    1999 Camaro SS #1437

2 words CAR COVER

1,320 bad ass

black
    98 formula

a car cover is not going to magically disapear the existing damages, besides most car covers Suck Ass crack. they trap in moisture, they scratch your car worse when the wind blows the cover around, and mice love making nests under neath nice warm car covered vehicles. you gotta spend some serious jingle to get a good car cover. anything less is pissing in the wind IMO

Negro
    2000 Trans Am WS.6

Quote Originally Posted by walt's 98 ta View Post
    ok, here's the deal.. if you listen to alot of the previous replies (although funny) your going to end up in jail for animal cruelty- can you say michael Vik, and probably never get the car fixed anyway.
    No just dont get caught....

1,320 bad ass

black
    98 formula

people get crazy when a beloved pet dies, i wouldnt take the chance of some freak having an autopsy done on their dead feline only to find out it swallowed 10W30, next door to the car guy. If your hell bent on going that route just run the fucke# over and call it an accident!

Negro
    2000 Trans Am WS.6

people get crazy when a beloved pet dies, i wouldnt take the chance of some freak having an autopsy done on their dead feline only to find out it swallowed 10W30, next door to the car guy. If your hell bent on going that route just run the fucke# over and call it an accident!
    have you ever tried to run one over..... its hard as hell....

1,320 bad ass

black
    98 formula

Can't say that I have

1,320 bad ass

black
    98 formula

I did decapitate a goose though with an 82 camaro years ago, that was pretty cool.

1,320 bad ass

black
    98 formula

Maybe we just found the start of a new thread... things you've wacked with your car. deer, squirels, sea guls, etc etc. Peta will love that one!

Black
    2002 Pontiac Trans Am WS6

since this thread has turned..lol..the first week i had my TA i did manage to catch a squirrel..lol....he did the whole half way run, then turned around and bolted back..too bad my tires were there first..lol...but i will agree that it's hard as hell to run over a cat...

Pewter
    2000 Pontiac Trans Am

just shoot the damn cat

1,320 bad ass

black
    98 formula

give them a gift certificate to a pet grooming place that stipulates it must be used to de-claw the kitty. on the back side write a nice little note "dear neighbor, i love you and your cat, but if you dont get his frigin claws cut off, I'm going to remove the scratches on my car using your face as the buffer" P.S. have a nice day

1,320 bad ass

black
    98 formula

Back to the relevant topic lol, I almost hit a deer going in reverse in my 98 z-28 about one month after i bought it new. You know you have a deer overpopulation if ya almost hit one going backwards! unlike cats i routinely will shoot these (atleast they are good eatin)

Negro
    2000 Trans Am WS.6

Back to the relevant topic lol, I almost hit a deer going in reverse in my 98 z-28 about one month after i bought it new. You know you have a deer overpopulation if ya almost hit one going backwards! unlike cats i routinely will shoot these (atleast they are good eatin)
    This guy smoked a fawn doin 85.... only broke the fog light....

Thread Information