Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

white, white and pewter
    Rip99SSA4,74Z28M4,02SSM6

Quote Originally Posted by dklowrider View Post
    uh-oh.[just kidding] do you or anybody know if the export tails are wired the same as the us cars? as in a plug and play setup? know any place that sells them?
    you used to be able to get them thru the local dealers, but thats no longer, just google them im sure a set will come up

black
    02 vette vert

not sure what i was thinking when i asked about wiring, i know theres no wiring i did find a couple of sets but man those boogers aint cheap!

Sunset Orange Metallic
    2002 Z28

I had just the opposite happen...
    Filled up my 02SOMZ, and after coming out of the station to pay, a red SS pulled up on the other side of the same pump... Out of the driver's door exits a late 50's, early 60's grey haired woman, she sees my car, and then I tell her she has a nice SS and asked what year?... She said it's a 2000 and thank you, but then points out "it's just a little upgrade from yours" (my dumb, caught off-guard comeback was, "yeah maybe about 10 horsepower") and begins to tell me her son just put her new Borla on, and is waiting for her computer to come back from it's upgrade... She only has 35k on hers, and I said that's what mine had on it when I got it last April... I did however mention that I was partial to my SOM than her red... She smiled, and I soon left...

Cool Grandma...

Silver
    2002 Camaro SS

Quote Originally Posted by 01ws6er View Post
    I wouldn't have said shit personally, just kinda laughed to myself. It's not like he started shit with you first...

That'd be like pulling up next to a Viper at the gas pump, you being like "hey nice car man" and the owner being like "psh, you're fag cause you own a Camaro, what are you some dumb guido from Jersey?"
    There is nothing alike in that comment!!! mustangs say that to f bodies and pretty much the other way around (if your that type of person).

This was more of a "People like you make all the f body drivers look bad!"

Silver
    2002 Camaro SS

And i would have probably laughed so hard after i saw that car i would piss off the driver instead of confronting him. Like i do when ricers pull up to me and rev the fart cans. Laugh and drive away. Best thing i found was take a few pictures of the car, or video!!!

Black
    2001 Camaro ss

..used to be a guy running around with a hopped up 6 banger..years ago..i think it was a 67 or 68 camaro stick shift..this guy thought he was grumpy jenkins...but he had a bumber sticker that read...."ain't that enough to make you six"...at least he had a good sense of humour

Arctic White
    2000 Z28

So you didn't like his car wow. If I had been him I would have just started laughing and kept walking. It's not your car why do I care what you think about it? Answer I don't. This is what I dont get about this board. People build and customize a vehicle to their own taste. If it's not your taste cool. But do you think they give a rats ass what you think.. It's a hobby called cars from muscle,exotics,trucks,vans,imports,low riders,rat rods,vintage,hot rods etc... Its one big hobby and bunch of different tastes...

Black
    2022 SS Camaro

I agree^^^^ Its a hobby man, everybody doesn't like the same thing. I think its disgraceful to do that to an F-body as well. I like the factory look, original factory like upgrades only. IMO you shouldn't make upgrades to a car that makes it so obvious that the car didn't come that way from the factory. But this is my opinion. If I had a dollar for every car I saw around here with huge 22,24 and yes 26 inch rims I could quit working for a long time. Its ridicuous, the rim thing is getting real stupid around here. Then there's the whole stick on fender vents. You know the same ones that come factory on buicks. Well these clowns around here get the stick on deals and put them on everything, yes F-bodys too. IMO, just be lucky enough knowing that you know better.

Black
    02 Z28 M6

Quote Originally Posted by camarojunky74 View Post
    i replied with mind your own buisiness.
    Good stuff. A lot of rap songs talk about Chevy's. I guess it could be worse they could have those itty bitty rims on there remember when that was a fad? All bow legged.

515 HP TrickFlow Package BADASS2000SS's Avatar

440 RWHP / 410 TQ
    2000 SLP CAMARO SS

Quote Originally Posted by ezwip View Post
    Good stuff. A lot of rap songs talk about Chevy's. I guess it could be worse they could have those itty bitty rims on there remember when that was a fad? All bow legged.
    Thats not cool anymore? Whoops, I guess I will take my 100 spoke 13's off! I will miss those spinners.
    2000 SLP Camaro SS M6 * 515 HP TrickFlow Package * FAST 92 MM Intake * Nick Williams 92 MM TB * Volant CAI * Granatelli MAF * Full Custom True Dual Exhaust with X-Pipe * Tuned by Breathless Performance

Velocity Yellow
    2008 Corvette Z06

Quote Originally Posted by BADASS2000SS View Post
    Thats not cool anymore? Whoops, I guess I will take my 100 spoke 13's off! I will miss those spinners.
    But please keep your hydraulics!!! Nothing better than seeing a Camaro at a stop sign bouncing!

Black
    02 Z28 M6

There is a guy at my work that drives a dodge challenger. He has the 22 inch rims on it. In the front the license plate says DUB. Then he has all these companies listed like Gucci, Apple Bottom, Baby Phat, Christian Dior, Versace, etc. It's really weird I can't imagine any of those companies actually paying him as a sponsor. For whatever reason he has about 30 of them all over his car.

White
    2000 Trans AM

TBH I'd say yes you were out of line. For starters you didn't know the guy and its his car. Perhaps if you were at a car show and you guy were in a mutual conversation then I guess it would be ok.

Think about it, your pumping gas then some(no offense to white people) but some white asshole starts yelling at me about my choice in stayling for my car. Its just not right...

Black
    02 Z28 M6

The whole idea behind the theme is to suggest you are a drug dealer and cold blooded killer. I don't think there's anything wrong with calling them out, chasing them with a baseball bat, or just shooting them with your AK47. That's kind of what they're advertising so I think most definitely it's free game to do or say whatever the hell you want to them. The guy at my work is different though. He tried to be classy I should take a picture it's a real enigma to me.

"I liked being the rich kid in that area and having my own high status life," Reid told a probation officer in a statement read by the judge. "I could go anywhere in the 'hood. They all knew who I was. I enjoyed it. I liked being a drug dealer."

Quote from the son of the Philadelphia Eagles head coach. Nothing racist about it. Dare to keep your kids off DUBs. Good job dude telling him like it is. You should have hit him in his mouth and told him you didn't want to see him around there again.
    Last edited by ezwip; 03-19-2009 at 07:26 AM.

white, white and pewter
    Rip99SSA4,74Z28M4,02SSM6

well i see all of your points, some good and some well... anyways, thanks for the input, i will take that into consideration the next time i start talking shit to a dumb paisa with a nice f body

Velocity Yellow
    2008 Corvette Z06

well i see all of your points, some good and some well... anyways, thanks for the input, i will take that into consideration the next time i start talking shit to a dumb paisa with a nice f body
    More power to ya! If people didn't want opinions on their cars, then why rice it up?

hail thee! keep up the good work!

2016 Camaro SS - Summit
    2001 Trans Am WS6 - NBM

Quote Originally Posted by konigandy6 View Post
    More power to ya! If people didn't want opinions on their cars, then why rice it up?

hail thee! keep up the good work!
    I've got my Sniper style body kit on order. Can't wait!!!!! Also have a Supra wing to go with it. So totally stoked, brah!!!

BTW, I wore my pink popped collar Abercrombie shirt today, and got my tan resprayed.

2016 Summit White 1SS - The DD - Mishimoto catch can, Solo axleback & secondary cat delete, LED sidemarkers & reverse lights, head/taillight blackout, RCC custom badges
    2001 NBM Trans Am WS6 - Torquer V2 cam, Yank 3000 stall, Transgo kit, Racetronix fuel pump, TSP LTs, Magnaflow catback, Strano Springs/Koni STR.T shocks, 17x9.5/17x11 TTII's
    2000 Arctic White SS #1667 - Sold

515 HP TrickFlow Package BADASS2000SS's Avatar

440 RWHP / 410 TQ
    2000 SLP CAMARO SS

Quote Originally Posted by Y2KArcticSS View Post
    I've got my Sniper style body kit on order. Can't wait!!!!! Also have a Supra wing to go with it. So totally stoked, brah!!!

BTW, I wore my pink popped collar Abercrombie shirt today, and got my tan resprayed.

Cant wait to see the pics! Nice new avatar BTW.

Velocity Yellow
    2008 Corvette Z06

Quote Originally Posted by Y2KArcticSS View Post

mmm popped collar!!! Look about as manly as boy george.

Black
    2002 A4 Z/28

So its been a long day, drove over 300 miles, i need a hot shower and a cold cold beer, anyhow, its 9pm on sunday on the way home, i figure better to get gas now then in the morning, so i hit the local gas station, and what do i see?

a pewter camaro, ss hood, red ss badges, ground effects, aftermarket tail lights a z28 badge in chrome and some stupid f***** exhaust tips and 22's. i think you got to be kidding, see the guy get out and what do you know, (no offense to others of hispanic backround) a hispanic middle age 20's guy.

im thinking, alright dont say anything, its not your place to tell others they have extremely out of this world taste... but wait, it is my place, when i have a passion for something, not just cars, but a passion for only 1 car and that is obviously f body's camaro's in general, its my god given duty to "HELP" others out. be it if i act like the biggest asshole, i have to do it.

so im still pumping gas, my gf is in the car, i have yet to say anything about it, she says dont say anything luke, its not your place!

i replied with mind your own buisiness.

so the guy walks out of the little store and up to his car, i walk over and ask

hey is this your car? he replies with yeah, i took it as a cocky asshole tone,

then i just let loose,

Are you ******* kidding me? you have this nice car and you put these stupid ****** rims? these retarded ass taillights, your dumb ground effects, and your misplaced badges and hideous exhuast?

he replied with what you dont like it?

im like ****** no i dont like it, you ruined a great car! then proceeded to point out everything he had screwed up. he got pissed and i got more pissed and just left, i dont know i just kind of blew it out of porporition it seemed like, anyway the gf is furious im furious, that poor ****** car.

sorry end of rant.

luke
    welcome my reality, thats South Central LA all over....sad
    Last edited by IT_SS; 03-19-2009 at 11:47 AM.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information