Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

1997 Grand Cherokee
    1999 Firebird.

Quote Originally Posted by 86 IROC-Z View Post
    They don't make those in Roadster version do they? I mean its basically a race car... I would've expected it to only come in hard top version. Regular Murcielagos yes, but the LP460? I dont think so...
    Yes they do. $469,900 plus tax title and license.
    http://www.dupontregistry.com/autos/...?itemid=378233
    http://www.dupontregistry.com/autos/...?itemid=372533
    http://www.lamborghini.com/2006/lamb...l.asp?lang=eng

1997 Grand Cherokee
    1999 Firebird.

Quote Originally Posted by CandyRedZ28 View Post
    Well prom is coming up this weekend, and was wondering what car should I rent, I want something luxuirious or sporty like a Corvette.
    How old are you? I was regional operations manager for Thrifty Car Rental for several years and we wouldn't rent anything like that to anyone under 21. an 18 year old was caught driving one of our Vettes his parents rented and we charged them $1500 for underage usage, unauthorized driver and breach of contract. They took us to court to have the charge removed but we won.

Everything fiberglass
    2005 Amberlamps

Sweeeeeeet.... Learn something new everyday

candy red
    98 Camaro Z28

Well I decided to get a Hummer since my friend works at a rental place and could get me the hummer for only $70, but now I dont know if to get a hummer by looking at this website http://www.fuh2.com/ since i dont want to get the bird, lol anyways let me know what yall think

Arctic White
    2000 TransAm

Caddy Xlr

Everything fiberglass
    2005 Amberlamps

Quote Originally Posted by CandyRedZ28 View Post
    Well I decided to get a Hummer since my friend works at a rental place and could get me the hummer for only $70, but now I dont know if to get a hummer by looking at this website http://www.fuh2.com/ since i dont want to get the bird, lol anyways let me know what yall think
    If its an H1 you're great.

If its an H2 Stretch, you're still okay.

If its just a regular H2... Why did you bother renting it? I see as many of those as I do Mustangs...

BlackCherry
    Bad Ass 67 Camaro / 2010

I am in agreement with EddieRox and Sexonwheels!!

the Streetch Limo Hummer!!!

Maybe you will get a Hummer!

Pewter, and Black
    2001 Firebird, 2002 TA

me and my friends took a 2007 stretch escalade, the best way to go. All eyes were on us.

Pewter, and Black
    2001 Firebird, 2002 TA

but watch out for limo company that are corrupt, they will try and get you for every cent you have. They said we messed up the leather, and had to pay 600 dollars to replace it.

Everything fiberglass
    2005 Amberlamps

Quote Originally Posted by innerchi89 View Post
    but watch out for limo company that are corrupt, they will try and get you for every cent you have. They said we messed up the leather, and had to pay 600 dollars to replace it.
    For prom? Thats odd... Alcohol and semen usually washes off leather quite well...

HAHA! That's a bunch of crap! I bet that 07 Caddy was pretty sweet though!!
    2008 Lincoln MKZ - AWD
    2008 Pontiac G8 GT - Wifes car
    2006 Pontiac Grand Prix GXP - Sold
    2004 Pontiac GTO M6 - Sold

Dreaming of an LS1 senior gomez's Avatar

Teal
    91 teg (stock,notmodding)

Quote Originally Posted by 86 IROC-Z View Post
    Hell.... why not a Gallardo Roadster...
    you have to be 25 to even be around it basically.

i got a friend of mine to take me and my date in his 68 chevelle with a 468 big block, 4 speed, so loud my date jumped when it cranked lol.

where we had it its not a big like everyones going to see your car and stuff so..

Retired Outlaw Sum Bitch

This is a stupid thread....everybody knows to have good pron you need a really big area.....so like a van...or big SUV for good pron.....so them tig ol bitties and bush can all be filmed in proper light and stuff......wait a minute Ed is calling on the secret Mod decoder phone.....What Ed I'm busy.....prom? Oh... I didn't have my glasses on...thanks man...hope you fix your car sometime this year.....blow me too....see ya.....

Prom.....ugh...erg....who cares?
    Just drive a A4 so you can drink your beer and get a BJ at the same time. Shit! secret Mod decoder phone is going off again.
    What! Oh hey BBB....I cant advocate drinking and driving to the kids? Why not? This blows man. Lil shits gonna do it anyway. Ok. Did you get any pics banging them 16 year olds? What. Yeah up yours too. OK...see ya man...

Well....drive safely on prom night OK.

Black
    1999 TA WS.6

Quote Originally Posted by Sarge View Post
    This is a stupid thread....everybody knows to have good pron you need a really big area.....so like a van...or big SUV for good pron.....so them tig ol bitties and bush can all be filmed in proper light and stuff......wait a minute Ed is calling on the secret Mod decoder phone.....What Ed I'm busy.....prom? Oh... I didn't have my glasses on...thanks man...hope you fix your car sometime this year.....blow me too....see ya.....

Just drive a A4 so you can drink your beer and get a BJ at the same time. Shit! secret Mod decoder phone is going off again.
    What! Oh hey BBB....I cant advocate drinking and driving to the kids? Why not? This blows man. Lil shits gonna do it anyway. Ok. Did you get any pics banging them 16 year olds? What. Yeah up yours too. OK...see ya man...

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Everything fiberglass
    2005 Amberlamps

white
    90 Mustang 5.0

That was sooo wrong and soooo awesome at the same time. Sarge and my dad would have a hell of a lot to talk about around a fuckin campfire with an infinite supply of beer. They are the same age. My dad used to tell me all the time how back in the 60's 70's him and his friends would drink beer and drive around cruisin chicks and parties. Back then the cops didnt give u a hard time if u were only drinkin beers in your car. I dont condone it but hey.... I've heard the stories lol

Retired Outlaw Sum Bitch

Cops back then...in my little town outside Ft. Worth anyway....didn't care if you were street racing...had beer ...pot...and drunk off your ass....as long as we did all of it "out in the country".....If I had to grow up now...shit I'd be in prison....wait a minute...I am in prison
    This is my signature. It is mine. Nobody else has one like it.

a red 1 and a silver 1
    1993,2000 z28

that the funnest thin iv read on here!!!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information