Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Dark Steel Metalic
    98 T/A

So a posted pic counts as linking?

98 Formula
    06 duramax

I have to ask if you're really that ugly? Here's why. She's told you repeatedly that you're stupid and ugly. Getting hitched to the broad has pretty much proven you're stupid as I think we can all agree so you must at least be somewhat ugly.

Just do whatever it takes to put distance on that nutcase and just consider this one a near miss. You could've found out all this shit years from now when you have a house and kids together. It gets much more complicated and expensive at that point so in my opinion you're a very lucky individual.

Sarge....don't hate on me because all of my stuff still works. They make an implant you can have installed that pumps up. The pump goes in your balls. You could probably have a lotion dispenser put in the other ball for just a little more money.

Black & Blue
    '02 WS.6 / '07 Suburban

I have seen my share of nut job divorces through the years, but this one has to rate up near the top of the list. Keep us posted on how this turns out. My guess is that her next claim will be that you either abused her or raped her as they are both semi-indefensible.

08 HD FXSTB
    2010 F350

Quote Originally Posted by pajeff02 View Post
    I have seen my share of nut job divorces through the years, but this one has to rate up near the top of the list. Keep us posted on how this turns out. My guess is that her next claim will be that you either abused her or raped her as they are both semi-indefensible.
    I am in Arizona and she is in Kentucky so she can claim whatever she wants. I just had a bartender call me and tell me the bitch is at the bar drinking right now. What kind of evil bitch tells some one she is aborting a child to get even with the him because he wouldn't let her have a puppy that has lived with him for the last 7 months? WTF over.

08 HD FXSTB
    2010 F350

Quote Originally Posted by 0rion View Post
    I have to ask if you're really that ugly? Here's why. She's told you repeatedly that you're stupid and ugly. Getting hitched to the broad has pretty much proven you're stupid as I think we can all agree so you must at least be somewhat ugly.

Obviously good enough looking for her to marry me, but yes I will admit that I am ugly

On your ass flashing
    my highbeams

Well you can say she was drinking while prego
    add that onto her crazy checklist.

Old: 00 WS6, 02 Z06, 79TA
    11 F350 CC 6.7L

Tell her to keep the baby and that since she obviously isn't mentally stable enough that you are going to do everything in your power to get full custody because you don't want a crazy bitch raising your kid.

Really though, sshe probably figured out she is pregnant by someone else and isnt going to just admit it to you and her whole family so thats why nothing she is doing makes sense. CAlling you ugly is just one of her ways of justifying leaving you. If thats all the better reason she can think of then obviously the issues are all hers.

The only logical answer to me is theres someone else... which might not be the case, but from my experiences, that's what usually happens to cause something like this. And if she did get pregnant to another guy then it actual would make sense to me. I don't get women and never will and I swear the older I get the crazier they seem.

Dark Steel Metalic
    98 T/A

Quote Originally Posted by gd1996 View Post
    The only logical answer to me is theres someone else... which might not be the case, but from my experiences, that's what usually happens to cause something like this. And if she did get pregnant to another guy then it actual would make sense to me. I don't get women and never will and I swear the older I get the crazier they seem.
    Well that can't be the case b/c women aren't logical.

08 HD FXSTB
    2010 F350

Last night I get get a text at 1(4am her time) that wakes me up. It is her telling me she will sign the paper I need but only if I give her some info. I wanted her to sign a paper stating she refused to be added to my health insurance so she couldn't accuse me of not giving her benefits that she was entitled to. Eventually she texts me she knows my rank but needs "DETAILS" I have no clue what this means so I send back "?". She says she needs the name of the station I am with in Arizona. I send back to her that I need to know why she needs that because giving out info like that violates OPSEC. She then texts me to hold on she has to puke again then shortly after starts texting me again telling me she is not signing the paper till I tell her. Of course I refuse to give this to her so she can call my unit and make insane accusations.

I then text her "a better question is why were you at the bar drinking when you are pregnant" She responds with I have been at home puking all night I wish I was at the bar. The bartender called me and another girl at the bar texted me that she was there drinking so I said I have a pic of you drinking I am sure CPS will love this. Her response to this is"Ooooooooo. Never mind. Your baby isn't happy. Hahahahahhaaaaaaaaaaa. And neither is mine! How's it feel to lose a child" Then after a few more of her random insult attempts I get a message "Not prgos anymore. Whooohoooo" followed by "Had an early "dismissal" . Hahahahahaha"

After this she started making less sense sending texts that she wasn't pregnant, it wasn't my baby, she will send me proof of the abortion on Wednesday, how she has hotties blowing her phone up all the time, her boyfriend has a big cock and is perfect, and a bunch of other weird messages that I couldn't figure out what they meant. Every text either made no sense or contradicted the one before it

2011 Prius

So you have a smaller penis then this so called guy?

Lol, SMALL PENIS!!!

murdered out 06 z06

what a head fuck

98 Formula
    06 duramax

why are you even answering her texts? If it were me I'd already have a new phone and number by now.

Old: 00 WS6, 02 Z06, 79TA
    11 F350 CC 6.7L

i hope you saved all of her crazy texts.

2011 Prius

Mods are so funny....

So, how did you meet this crazy ass girl?

LeMans
    2005 Corvette 2005 GTO

Quote Originally Posted by SHines-IT View Post
    Mods are so funny....

So, how did you meet this crazy ass girl?

no more of this thread for you

08 HD FXSTB
    2010 F350

Quote Originally Posted by ArcticZ06 View Post
    yes

white
    90 Mustang 5.0

dude if anything as crazy as it sounds, I WOULDNT get a new number. Answer her with basic one word answers, but LET her go nuts. SHES LITERALLY SCREWING HERSELF! You have such a case against her, she wont get shit from you. Get proof of adultery, drunk pregnancy, probably drunk driving, all this shit. Its all ammo. Dont get mad, get revenge

Arctic White
    2000 Camaro Z28

Quote Originally Posted by ArcticZ06 View Post
    ^^^ This was going to be my reply to this...

Quote Originally Posted by infantryws6 View Post
    Last night I get get a text at 1(4am her time) that wakes me up. It is her telling me she will sign the paper I need but only if I give her some info. I wanted her to sign a paper stating she refused to be added to my health insurance so she couldn't accuse me of not giving her benefits that she was entitled to. Eventually she texts me she knows my rank but needs "DETAILS" I have no clue what this means so I send back "?". She says she needs the name of the station I am with in Arizona. I send back to her that I need to know why she needs that because giving out info like that violates OPSEC. She then texts me to hold on she has to puke again then shortly after starts texting me again telling me she is not signing the paper till I tell her. Of course I refuse to give this to her so she can call my unit and make insane accusations.

I then text her "a better question is why were you at the bar drinking when you are pregnant" She responds with I have been at home puking all night I wish I was at the bar. The bartender called me and another girl at the bar texted me that she was there drinking so I said I have a pic of you drinking I am sure CPS will love this. Her response to this is"Ooooooooo. Never mind. Your baby isn't happy. Hahahahahhaaaaaaaaaaa. And neither is mine! How's it feel to lose a child" Then after a few more of her random insult attempts I get a message "Not prgos anymore. Whooohoooo" followed by "Had an early "dismissal" . Hahahahahaha"

After this she started making less sense sending texts that she wasn't pregnant, it wasn't my baby, she will send me proof of the abortion on Wednesday, how she has hotties blowing her phone up all the time, her boyfriend has a big cock and is perfect, and a bunch of other weird messages that I couldn't figure out what they meant. Every text either made no sense or contradicted the one before it
    Sounds like you've got your hands full with this one. My stepson seems to gravitate to women like that. His wanted a divorce two weeks after he was deployed to Iraq and only one month after they decided to get married. Then she caused all kinds of stupid crap. Still not divorced and it's been almost 2 years. But, they have a kid. He's out here in San Diego and she's in Montana still making his life miserable.

So, the sooner this one is out of your life the better. At least you didn't have any kids with her and you can make a clean break.

Arctic White
    2000 Camaro Z28

Quote Originally Posted by 310stanger View Post
    dude if anything as crazy as it sounds, I WOULDNT get a new number. Answer her with basic one word answers, but LET her go nuts. SHES LITERALLY SCREWING HERSELF! You have such a case against her, she wont get shit from you. Get proof of adultery, drunk pregnancy, probably drunk driving, all this shit. Its all ammo. Dont get mad, get revenge
    ^^^ This

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information