Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

silver
    1998 z28

Has some great cars in it. Better than the previous movies. Like the subtle changes to bumble bee.

Giant Dicks Car Club Zapper2003's Avatar

2005 Ram
    1978 Firebird

Went n saw it last night. Definitely a good flick. Will buy when on DVD.

Bright Rally Red
    2002 Camaro 35thLE

Megan should not have compared Bay to working for Hitler and she would have been in it. LOL

Navy Blue Metallic
    98 T/A, 00 FBVert, 78T/A

movie was good, far better then 2. looks like this will be it.

Black
    2002 Camaro SS (crashed)

So the NASCAR bots got a seen deleted. I was at California Speedway and saw them shooting a seen with the three cars before the race started. Clearly they wanted to use the whole crowd and other stuff. But it never made it into the movie.. Too bad. Maybe it will be on the special feature of the DVD

sold: 1999 firebird
    1998 Trans Am

Quote Originally Posted by Soltakr View Post
    So the NASCAR bots got a seen deleted. I was at California Speedway and saw them shooting a seen with the three cars before the race started. Clearly they wanted to use the whole crowd and other stuff. But it never made it into the movie.. Too bad. Maybe it will be on the special feature of the DVD
    those characters were strangely inegrated, three NASCAR bots named 'the Wreckers', (shouldnt they be construction equipment?) the two that actually spoke spoke in thick british/irish accents, (why werent they rednecks? would coincide with Bay's comic style... and they could have taken given some of the comic relief to them rather than the stale humor of the RC truck guy)also they are the first in the series that dont completely transform. even in car mode their robot parts show through, kind of defeating the purpose of car mode...

the movie was good, main complaint is that they put way too much focus on the girl, 1 and 2 werent even this bad about it with Fox. favorite part is always Optimus' one liners before he decapitates the main antagonist, which he got to do twice in this movie.

Black
    2002 Camaro SS (crashed)

Quote Originally Posted by justinmc978 View Post
    those characters were strangely inegrated, three NASCAR bots named 'the Wreckers', (shouldnt they be construction equipment?) the two that actually spoke spoke in thick british/irish accents, (why werent they rednecks? would coincide with Bay's comic style... and they could have taken given some of the comic relief to them rather than the stale humor of the RC truck guy)also they are the first in the series that dont completely transform. even in car mode their robot parts show through, kind of defeating the purpose of car mode...

the movie was good, main complaint is that they put way too much focus on the girl, 1 and 2 werent even this bad about it with Fox. favorite part is always Optimus' one liners before he decapitates the main antagonist, which he got to do twice in this movie.
    Agreed,

Pewter
    99 Z/28

have yet to see part 3, the thing that really made me roll my eyes was ironhide. The original ironhide was always wanting to kick some but he was a mini van lmao!
    This ironhide is a cool truck but his accent doesnt match the original's personality. "I just wanted to show him my cannons" wtf lol

Blue GMC Canyon
    trans ams gone now

Saw it tonight and it was definitely the best of the 3. Makes up for the crappy 2nd movie

Light Pewter Metallic
    y2k 8-cylinder catfish

I saw it last night and liked as much as the first one and more than the second.

Pewter
    2000 Z28 Camaro

Good action flick, but every other aspect of the movie completely sucked. It was hard to watch. I guess I can only stand so many hours of repetitive "blowing shit up scenes".

Grey
    2010 Camaro 2SS/RS CGM

I liked that they had Primes trailer in this one, but question, in the final battle when that octopus thing knocked the trailer off and prime said, "they have my trailer, I need that flight platform" then all of a sudden 5 minutes later he is using it, how the f did he get it back? they didnt show it? or did I miss it?

Light Pewter Metallic
    y2k 8-cylinder catfish

I don't believe it did. What you need to keep in mind about Michael Bay is that he's not a good director in any sense of the word when it comes to a strong plot-driven film that features broad character development. What he thrives on is good action, effects and (at times) catchy one liners from his characters. I go into every Michael Bay movie expecting to be entertained and nothing more.

Quote Originally Posted by ls1bandit View Post
    I liked that they had Primes trailer in this one, but question, in the final battle when that octopus thing knocked the trailer off and prime said, "they have my trailer, I need that flight platform" then all of a sudden 5 minutes later he is using it, how the f did he get it back? they didnt show it? or did I miss it?

2000 Chevrolet Camaro Z28 A4 - Light Pewter Metallic
    Direct Flo lid, SLP Loudmouth, Bassani Offroad Y-Pipe, BMR strut tower brace, BMR subframe connectors, shift points tune and !EGR

2011 Kia Forte EX A6 Sportmatic - Titanium Silver Metallic

Pewter
    2000 Z28 Camaro

Quote Originally Posted by ls1bandit View Post
    You can't expect a transformers movie to make sense.

Navy Blue Metallic
    2000 T/A Firehawk M6

i can't believe nobody has mentioned the WS6 with the chrome grille inserts with the door open in the tunnel when they are trying to enter the city. It's pewter... i want to say it was an LT1 but my glance was brief and i'm not 100% certain of that.

navy blue
    2002 camaro ss

My wife didnt like it. said it had too many explosions no plot and too much sexual under tones for kids under ten. I say who cares it was great!! Rumor has it that Megan Fox was kicked out due to negative comments about the producer. Now shes black listed in hollywood. Dumbass

Pewter
    2000 Z28 Camaro

Quote Originally Posted by slimss View Post
    My wife didnt like it. said it had too many explosions no plot and too much sexual under tones for kids under ten. I say who cares it was great!! Rumor has it that Megan Fox was kicked out due to negative comments about the producer. Now shes black listed in hollywood. Dumbass
    What's her number, I agree... jk man

Pewter
    99 Z/28

Saw it tonight, its a good movie just try not to pay attention to detail bc u will notice a lot of loose ends and wtf scenes imo. Still think part 1 was the best.

Navy Blue Metallic
    2000 T/A Firehawk M6

And still no mention of the pewter ws6 in the movie.

Son.... I am dissapoint

Pewter
    99 Z/28

Yes i noticed the lt1 ta. It had the ls1 style snorkel hood on it facing the camera when they were trying to get into the city.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information