Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Red
    2000 Trans Am WS.6

Quote Originally Posted by Durango View Post
    Bull s...!!!!!! your salaries are actually better than ours our income tax is stupid on $3500 a month you are left with $2300 after taxes and CPP
    after the governemnet took it's share then we pay 13% tax on everything we buy and yes 13% on used vehicle also and our gas is $4.00 a gallon right now and our roads are shit. When we cross the border to the US we love it because the roads are amazing compared to here so your comment doesn't have a leg to stand on I'm sorry. But you have to be Canadian to know that so.....................Everything in your country is at least 50% cheaper ok maybe not cars but Sketchers sneakers are $89 and jeans are $100 for Calvin Klein's, T shirts that are 5 bucks for you are 20 bucks here, Tv's are 30 % more let's not talk about food your steaks are awesome and 1/2 the price.

A grocery for 3 here for 2 weeks is $250 to $300 and a 1200 sqft Bungalow cost $3000 at the power company a year for heat and lights and $3800 in property taxes and water tax not including the 700 in insurance beat that one boys.

Now you know why you see so many Canadian in the US, Hey!!!! LOL

DID i VENT ENOUGH THERE OR WOULD YOU LIKE SOME MORE LOLLOL

But we have a good health care system very expensive but very good i KNOW i USED IT ....A LOT
    man, Canada sucks

Black
    99 WS6

Quote Originally Posted by Durango View Post
    Bull s...!!!!!! your salaries are actually better than ours our income tax is stupid on $3500 a month you are left with $2300 after taxes and CPP
    after the governemnet took it's share then we pay 13% tax on everything we buy and yes 13% on used vehicle also and our gas is $4.00 a gallon right now and our roads are shit. When we cross the border to the US we love it because the roads are amazing compared to here so your comment doesn't have a leg to stand on I'm sorry. But you have to be Canadian to know that so.....................Everything in your country is at least 50% cheaper ok maybe not cars but Sketchers sneakers are $89 and jeans are $100 for Calvin Klein's, T shirts that are 5 bucks for you are 20 bucks here, Tv's are 30 % more let's not talk about food your steaks are awesome and 1/2 the price.

A grocery for 3 here for 2 weeks is $250 to $300 and a 1200 sqft Bungalow cost $3000 at the power company a year for heat and lights and $3800 in property taxes and water tax not including the 700 in insurance beat that one boys.

Now you know why you see so many Canadian in the US, Hey!!!! LOL

DID i VENT ENOUGH THERE OR WOULD YOU LIKE SOME MORE LOLLOL

But we have a good health care system very expensive but very good i KNOW i USED IT ....A LOT
    look up the exchange rate...1.00 in us currency equals .86 in canadian currency

None

I really like the hood on the Hawk!
    I think it flows/looks better... not for air, just smoother!

Black
    BLK TA modded 12.2@113mph

Never went against that

Quote Originally Posted by iwannagofast View Post
    look up the exchange rate...1.00 in us currency equals .86 in canadian currency

Still after the exchange we go buy all our clothes in the US and after the exchange it pays for the 3 day vacation hotel meals and we are still ahead

Black

Quote Originally Posted by mpfranks View Post
    man, Canada sucks

Canada is amazing just expensive as hell. A lot of things that are expensive are great ask my wife she's great but man she can be costly.:-) My car can be costly but wow she's great get the message lol

Oups! I'll stick to this thread great freaking car and would love to have it in my yard beats my 97 000 mile 99 TA I just love that hood it is one of my favorite
    Last edited by Durango; 05-12-2009 at 03:13 PM.

Black
    2001 Pontiac

At least the Firehawk hood fits with the nostril area of the car, ..., instead of a slap-it-on-top design of the WS6 hood that doesn't flow with the layout, ...

Navy Blue Metallic
    2000 Trans am ws6

i love that color wish my bird was that color

Black
    2010 Black Camaro 2SS

Quote Originally Posted by iwannagofast View Post
    for 20 grand i'm getting an 03-04 termi...parked side by side which one is gonna get you laid?

NOT the termi...

11 years of bangin gears cammed goat's Avatar

Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

Quote Originally Posted by TempleU_WS6 View Post
    Yeah but if they dont know the difference then they most likely dont appreciate it so who cares. You dont get the car to show off, you get it for yourself. This one is pretty damn rare and anyone else in the know isnt gonna know the difference and most likely wont care.
    Exactly. If that car cruised around this area other bird owners would be chasing that car with their checkbooks in hand.

Black

matter of opinion

Quote Originally Posted by PontiacFan View Post
    At least the Firehawk hood fits with the nostril area of the car, ..., instead of a slap-it-on-top design of the WS6 hood that doesn't flow with the layout, ...
    I personnaly like all of them but would love to get a Firehawk hood the ws6 is very nice I have the regular TA and love tat 2 but nothing compares to the nice lines of a hawk it's just perfect as you said it flows great

Black
    2010 Black Camaro 2SS

Firehawk hood does flow better and is more graceful, but the ws6 hood has more balls...love em both, but I didn't buy my car for grace. :-D

White
    1998 Trans Am

I'm not really into the Formula look but if it's I SOM Firehawk then I'll take it. I have the WS6 style hood and would trade for the Firehawk style in a second without even thinking. Only reason I bought this hood is because it was $250 and I could cut it up and make it work good with my Volant CAI.I also like the Raptor hoods but too much money. I got a normal TA rather than the WS6 because I don't like throwing money away. I hate stock cars and tent to rip them down and throw the junk away that comes on them. I always buy new rims for everything I buy, new CAI's, new suspension(LCA, shocks, springs, sway bars, ect....) The only part of the WS6 that would be left is the hood and the little code that says it was a WS6. My car was 24k brand new in 98 alot cheaper than a WS6 model.
    1998 Trans Am 85k miles.
    Bolt ons, MS3 113LSA cam, Circle D Stall, Tune, Modified WS6 style hood, Full Suspension, 6000k HID's, Clear Side Markers w/ Leds, Led 3rd Brake Light and 18" AR Staggered Killer Wheels w/ BFG KDW NT's.- Weekend Toy/DD
    02 Trailblazer -Sold
    09 Ram 1500 CC - Sold
    09 Cobalt SS/TC - Sold
    13 ram 1500 LoneStar CC 4x4 - Magnaflow, K&N,and more to come-DD/Toy

Red
    2000 Trans Am WS.6

both hoods look nice. its more the fog lights, spolier, and rear end i dont care for. doesnt look aggressive enough for me

Black
    2010 Black Camaro 2SS

Quote Originally Posted by mpfranks View Post
    both hoods look nice. its more the fog lights, spolier, and rear end i dont care for. doesnt look aggressive enough for me
    Agreed

Machine Silver
    05 Corvette

what is a termi?

Black
    99 WS6

a supercharged 4 valve mustang with an underrated 390 hp

Red
    1999 Pontiac Trans-Am

wow nice ride,

SOM
    2002 Formula Firehawk

I get thumbs up were ever I go and if it's mistaken for a V6 they find out in a quick hurry it's not a V6...

Red
    2000 Trans Am WS.6

Quote Originally Posted by my1973form View Post
    I get thumbs up were ever I go and if it's mistaken for a V6 they find out in a quick hurry it's not a V6...
    but some do mistake it... never has anyone ever mistaken my ws6 for a v6

im not trying to take anything away from it. dont get me wrong, all the ls1 cars were fast. but i rate my cars first on appearance then performance. i have no desire to drive a car i dont love to look at. just because an evo runs mid 13's doesnt mean i want to drive a 4 door compact. but that also doesnt mean i dont respect them either. different strokes...
    Last edited by mpfranks; 05-13-2009 at 01:34 PM.

Red
    2000 Trans Am WS.6

i just realized that the firehawk in the OP is for sale on this forum, lol

http://www.ls1.com/forums/showthread...light=firehawk

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information