Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Black
    1999 Camaro Z28 A4

Quote Originally Posted by RJWZ28 View Post
    Best time I've seen for a stock new GT500 is no quicker than 12.8.
    yeah... around here best I've seen is a very sad 13.0... I don't know if the guy sucked at driving or what...but he had Drag Radials on it... on Terminator Rims... there was a Auto 'maro is a few bolt ons runnin the same times that day... u should run that dude (if he's stock)... but not from a stop!... your stock rear end might bite the big one!!!!

NICE times BTW (Need4Speed)... you should definetly get the Rear end Sorted...and go for 10's!

2011 Silverado CC 4x4 6.2

Ford says their best is 12.7-12.8 at 115 mph; Car & Driver's best was a 12.9 at 112. Car & Driver ran it against a really green (not yet broken in) Corvette and the Vette won all acceleration tests except 50-70 mph and beat it in all other performance catagories. And that is with 100 fewer horsepower than the GT500! On top of all that, that car was one of the slower C6s C&D has tested.

No he didn't suck at driving he just wasn't powershifting or anything more than likely. 2/10ths of a second is an acceptable variation even if he drove exactly the same as the C&D guys. That could have been from a multitude of factors. Oh and Road & Track's best time last I checked was a 13.1.

Collectors Edition Yellow
    2002 Pontiac Trans AM WS6

Quote Originally Posted by Rikki_SeVeN View Post
    yeah... around here best I've seen is a very sad 13.0... I don't know if the guy sucked at driving or what...but he had Drag Radials on it... on Terminator Rims... there was a Auto 'maro is a few bolt ons runnin the same times that day... u should run that dude (if he's stock)... but not from a stop!... your stock rear end might bite the big one!!!!

NICE times BTW (Need4Speed)... you should definetly get the Rear end Sorted...and go for 10's!
    Thanks buddy! yea i really need a 9" im in the process of saving up so lets hope by the end of the month i will have enough to buy it!!! Cuz i would like to hit 10's and it aint happening on that stock POS

Ford says their best is 12.7-12.8 at 115 mph; Car & Driver's best was a 12.9 at 112. Car & Driver ran it against a really green (not yet broken in) Corvette and the Vette won all acceleration tests except 50-70 mph and beat it in all other performance catagories. And that is with 100 fewer horsepower than the GT500! On top of all that, that car was one of the slower C6s C&D has tested.
    Absolutely pathetic.....What a waste of a car but with the shittyness of the vehicle it does deserve the ford embleum...... I should def do it 11.3 vs 12.9 should be an easy one

It actually is a pretty decent car, and everybody who drives it loves it. Here's the problem: big iron block up front, 3900 pounds+ curb weight.

Black
    1999 Camaro Z28 A4

It actually is a pretty decent car, and everybody who drives it loves it. Here's the problem: big iron block up front, 3900 pounds+ curb weight.
    yeah and they've already been taken into the 9's... on Stock motor... everything else changed...and stripped out...

San Marino Blue
    2007 350Z

Are you really trying to pass that off as a real timeslip?

That is not a timeslip from ATCO. I would tell you why, but anyone who drag races a lot already knows what a real slip looks like.

Nice print job.

Alright pal...You have 12 posts and live in georgia...Dont come one here with your bullshit please i dont have time for baby shit comming from ricers.....

No reason to start stupid false shit....If you wanted to say something so it to me dont be a dickhead you just joined this forum and are gunna get a bad name real quick....

This prick is probably thats NSX's friend lol

Black
    1999 Camaro Z28 A4

Quote Originally Posted by NeeD4SpeeD View Post
    Alright pal...You have 12 posts and live in georgia...Dont come one here with your bullshit please i dont have time for baby shit comming from ricers.....

No reason to start stupid false shit....If you wanted to say something so it to me dont be a dickhead you just joined this forum and are gunna get a bad name real quick....

This prick is probably thats NSX's friend lol
    Sad Really

Sad Really
    Yea really.... i just don't get some people...

San Marino Blue
    2007 350Z

I joined in 2005, one month before you did. I just thought your timeslip picture was interesting, and fake.

If you would like, I will post a real ATCO timeslip, and then everyone else will know the difference, which is quite obvious.

Here we go, wasn't hard to find. Not the receipt style print.

Since I can't hot link it, you will have to copy and paste the link into a new window.

http://img237.imageshack.us/img237/2...yabusatdp3.jpg
    Last edited by VeeTec; 08-18-2007 at 02:16 PM.

Um ok how long ago did you get you slip first of all.....Secondly this was a recent time slip... Mayb they used a different system to print it up not everyone has the tear offs still...

And why the fuck would i post a fake one... I never said i had to put one up i did some upgrades and took it to the track... all the times on the slip match out and i have dyno graphs to proove my power plus full suspension mods and if you have ever been to atco you know the elevation and track there is phenominal for racing and usually produces better times so dont fuckin tell me my shit is fake

if you wanna make trouble do it on your own gay ass fourms but not on mine faggot

And one more thing....I see your in state law enforcement... Well im in federal law enforcement and i dont know what kinda staties georgia breeds but you are one scumbag of a cop...

What kinda example are you setting comming on here, butting into a ledgit conversation just posting a time slip not bragging and grow the fuckin balls to accuse me of posting a fake slip....

i dont care what "another one" looks like mine was real, i was there the whole day and when was the last time u were here if you even were at all... If you were here you would know that these are the slips they were handing out...

So earn your fuckin badge and shut the fuck up, i'd love to know how a cop thats as full as shit as u got a job.....

3900 is heavy and esp with the iron block like you said how big is the engine?

Black
    1999 Camaro Z28 A4

3900 is heavy and esp with the iron block like you said how big is the engine?
    5.4L...+ the SuperCharger...

yeah and they've already been taken into the 9's... on Stock motor... everything else changed...and stripped out...
    I wanna make 9's all motor lol Dunno how driveable on the street it would be tho....

The GT500 dont come supercharged like the cobra's do they? And to make 9's i would assume the car is full race only

5.4L...+ the SuperCharger...
    yuck.....Thats ford solution to everything... throw a blower on it....Why cant they just create a bigger engine and up the displacement

Black
    1999 Camaro Z28 A4

I wanna make 9's all motor lol Dunno how driveable on the street it would be tho....

The GT500 dont come supercharged like the cobra's do they? And to make 9's i would assume the car is full race only
    SuperCharged and 4Valve...just like a Terminator... only Bigger motor...and I take it they are still drivable

Black
    1999 Camaro Z28 A4

yuck.....Thats ford solution to everything... throw a blower on it....Why cant they just create a bigger engine and up the displacement
    Basicly... if your friend or whatever... wants to race you...run him... if he's done anything to it...think twice about it...they are easy to take into the 600whp...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information