Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

98 Formula
    06 duramax

man, you're 19. Not even a wrinkle in time yet. Don't sweat the small stuff and move on. In that business good help is hard to find. You can have a job tomorrow if that's the direction you want to go. Just hand in your keys, shake the guys hand, and leave like a man. Tomorrow is a different day and my money is that you'll end up better off in the long run.

black
    1987 chevy camaro

Hopfully, everything with go smoorh, i'm not sayin that this is end all be all. After i go hand in my keys im going job hunting, I hope i ended up in a better place. It sucks that this has happend but just gona make the best of it.

thanks everyone for the kind and good word
    Last edited by toxik iroc; 10-19-2007 at 10:25 AM.
    mo

black
    1987 chevy camaro

Update : so I went to go hand in my keys. I talked with the new boss, he offered me a job for min wage..I didnt take it, said good by to the crew that was there. got my paycheck. I wished the new boss best of luck and hope his new shop does alot of bussness{ sp?} and made peace with workers that i didnt get along with at all{ i was water and the were oil } thats how much we didn't get along.

There is a new supermarket opening up in my comunity i have an interveiw there today at 4:30 dont know what i would do just going to see what they offer.

I have an interview at Cheeburger Cheeburger tomorow.
    I would like to do bar tending but im not 21 yet, some friends of mine do that and get amazing tips.
    sunday i have a interview at a deatail shop{ place that cleans cars for wholesalers} so i would learn how paint buff and all that coo stuff! i hope i get a job there...

Harry: So you got fired again, eh?
    Lloyd: Oh yeah. They always freak out when you leave the scene of an accident, ya' know?
    Harry: Yeah, well, I lost my job too.
    Lloyd: Man, you are one pathetic loser. No offense.

black
    1987 chevy camaro

wat??

break into the joint and leave a nice big turd on their counter
    they'l get the message

Quote Originally Posted by ToKiC IROC View Post
    wat??
    hes quoting office space

black
    1987 chevy camaro

~slaps head~ na dont need a criminal record for breaking in.

white
    90 Mustang 5.0

Quote Originally Posted by pocheasy View Post
    hes quoting office space
    dumb and dumber, what the heck is wrong with you?

black
    1987 chevy camaro

So, last night i drove by they shop { sat night} its was the night were we had the most bisness {sp} drove by it afew time compleetly dead.

today the ower called me and left me a message saying he wants to make me an offer. I am going to hear him out even though i don't want to work for him at all. I've realized that he doesnt care about others, but only himself. He knows I held power in the community and though out the workers .....stoopid bosses and shit

I just called him and he preey much was trying to push me to get a job some where eles so he doesnt have to pay unemployment..... I am starting to dislike this guy everytime i talk to him, you guys are probuly thinging then dont talk to him anymore, I am not planning to but i had to be respectfull and return his call. but fuck this guy is realy pissin me off

so i pretty much got a job at cheeburger cheeburger, i just have to find out abit more info about it and i still am making my desion if i want to work with food still

white
    90 Mustang 5.0

So, last night i drove by they shop { sat night} its was the night were we had the most bisness {sp} drove by it afew time compleetly dead.

today the ower called me and left me a message saying he wants to make me an offer. I am going to hear him out even though i don't want to work for him at all. I've realized that he doesnt care about others, but only himself. He knows I held power in the community and though out the workers .....stoopid bosses and shit

I just called him and he preey much was trying to push me to get a job some where eles so he doesnt have to pay unemployment..... I am starting to dislike this guy everytime i talk to him, you guys are probuly thinging then dont talk to him anymore, I am not planning to but i had to be respectfull and return his call. but fuck this guy is realy pissin me off

so i pretty much got a job at cheeburger cheeburger, i just have to find out abit more info about it and i still am making my desion if i want to work with food still
    if i were you and the size of the umemployment paychecks were good enough for you, i would go on for a good 2 months let the guy pay you unemployment. my unemployment checks were like 600 something.

Love buying generic GM's Nastyfoot's Avatar

Black, Black
    2011 "Generic" Gasser

Tell him to fuck himself.

white
    90 Mustang 5.0

Quote Originally Posted by Nastyfoot View Post
    Tell him to fuck himself.
    seriously. that takes a lot of balls, to drop someones pay that bad, then they leave and you have the balls to tell them to go get a job so you dont have to pay them unemployment. i would have told him which way was up and precisely where i'd locate my foot if i got a phone call like that.

black
    1987 chevy camaro

so you guys know if your workin with food your hands have to be clean and shit, well i went to pic up my snow plow that was chill at the back of the shop (not inside but outside the shop) i had a like 4 ppl helpin me lift it into my pick up( ford ranger) so my hands were alll dirty from grease and just shit that was on the plow and shit light that, he went to go shake my hand and i shook it,as he was walking away i said " might want to wash your hands before you touch food" not tryin to be an ass but it came out like that and the group of ppl just started laghing .He didnt think it was that funney but i did i cant wait for my paychech. The old ownder is sending me a letter of reconindation so that should work well

on a different note anyone selling a battery tray/coolant tank i need one

Black/Red
    2005 GTO

I just called him and he preey much was trying to push me to get a job some where eles so he doesnt have to pay unemployment.....
    Quote Originally Posted by 310stanger View Post
    if i were you and the size of the umemployment paychecks were good enough for you, i would go on for a good 2 months let the guy pay you unemployment. my unemployment checks were like 600 something.
    The government pays unemployment benefits, not the former employer.

white
    90 Mustang 5.0

Quote Originally Posted by gwballin View Post
    The government pays unemployment benefits, not the former employer.
    they can dispute the claim though.

black
    1987 chevy camaro

So i just went to get my stuff from my locker today, before i didnt have my keys but i did a HUGE burn out right infront of the shop. It me feel good but i shouldnt i noramly dont play around like that 2nd burn out since i got thes tires

Quote Originally Posted by 310stanger View Post
    dumb and dumber, what the heck is wrong with you?
    hahahah wow good question how'd i fuck that one up

black
    1987 chevy camaro

well........

Bright Red
    1999 Trans Am Ws6

Not to bitch, but 15 an hour? Food places profit margins, especially a new owner, cannot afford that, surley you saw that comming. I would have just quit when new owner came in.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information